What's new

J&K: Two Jaish-e-Muhammed militants killed in Sopore encounter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then you are loyal to Iranian revolution.

And you to Saudi Wahaabi revolution, where they demolished tombs of all the sahaaba. And for the point, I'm a sunni. Lol, you have been brainwashed by land mafia-deobandi nexus beyond repair.

And you to Saudi Wahaabi revolution, where they demolished tombs of all the sahaaba. And for the point, I'm a sunni. Lol, you have been brainwashed by land mafia-deobandi nexus beyond repair.
A wahabi revolution :D no Lawarance of Arabia revolution. Whatever i am Ajk national and i will support Kashmiri Mujahideen, Palestenian mujahideen and Mujahideen of my real home land Afghnistan till my last breath.

So 2 more Kashmiri villagers are dumped in unmarked graves and the IA are deemed the heroes.

That script is pretty cliche.

:lol:

Not as cliched as the part where a ghairatmand people refuse to accept their own dead they sent to fight and die!

So 2 more Kashmiri villagers are dumped in unmarked graves and the IA are deemed the heroes.

That script is pretty cliche.

:lol:
Only brain washed people like you will say such thing. Kashmir erupts when there is an actual case of civilian being killed in army gunfire. Like it happened last year. It gives you joy to call these bastard terrorists as freedom fighters or villagers and that is why you say so.

Only brain washed people like you will say such thing. Kashmir erupts when there is an actual case of civilian being killed in army gunfire. Like it happened last year. It gives you joy to call these bastard terrorists as freedom fighters or villagers and that is why you say so.

IA staging encounters in nothing new my little Indian friend.

A wahabi revolution :D no Lawarance of Arabia revolution. Whatever i am Ajk national and i will support Kashmiri Mujahideen, Palestenian mujahideen and Mujahideen of my real home land Afghnistan till my last breath.

And how many Azad Kashmiris are in these organizations? I bet only a minority of low ranking cannon fodder. These are all criminals from Punjab and mercenaries from KPK. And a fight against fellow muslims is not a jihad. In Afghanistan, the Taliban terrorists are attacking their fellow muslims. Tajiks and Uzbeks are not non-muslims.

IA staging encounters in nothing new my little Indian friend.
I am not friends with terrorist sympathizers. These so called villagers are attacking wagha border and Peshawar school.

I am not friends with terrorist sympathizers. These so called villagers are attacking wagha border and Peshawar school.

Logic is fail.

Go hit the books my little Indian friend.

Thx man we will

Only if they are confirmed J.E.M. This is not a popularity contest for me. I don't agree or recognize India's occupation of Kashmir as legitimate, but these people harm Pakistan more than they harm India.

To all Pakistani members,please refrain from calling militants as freedom fighter or any innocent kashmiri. We Indians respect your army when they bombed out SWAT or wazristan in the name of war on terror.

And how many Azad Kashmiris are in these organizations? I bet only a minority of low ranking cannon fodder. These are all criminals from Punjab and mercenaries from KPK. And a fight against fellow muslims is not a jihad. In Afghanistan, the Taliban terrorists are attacking their fellow muslims. Tajiks and Uzbeks are not non-muslims.
A muslim funded by Crusade army :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom