What's new

J&K: Two Jaish-e-Muhammed militants killed in Sopore encounter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only if they are confirmed J.E.M. This is not a popularity contest for me. I don't agree or recognize India's occupation of Kashmir as legitimate, but these people harm Pakistan more than they harm India.

Yea because the Kashmiri Freedom fighters are blowing up schools and gunning down kids?

I don't even see them gunning civilian dot heads, just the ones in uniform.

Yea because the Kashmiri Freedom fighters are blowing up schools and gunning down kids?

Mast Gul, the TTP amir of Peshawar, and Asmatullah Muaviya, the leader of Punjabi Taliban were all members of these organizations. They are not loyal to Pakistan at all. They also involve heavily in sectarian violence. They fight for money, not Kashmiris' freedom as they are not Kashmiri themselves. They're already free people.

A muslim funded by Crusade army :D

Why are dollars from Amreeka haraam but from Saudi Arabia halaal?

Mast Gul, the TTP amir of Peshawar, and Asmatullah Muaviya, the leader of Punjabi Taliban were all members of these organizations. They are not loyal to Pakistan at all. They also involve heavily in sectarian violence. They fight for money, not Kashmiris' freedom as they are not Kashmiri themselves. They're already free people.

Ok, that was totally unrelated to my point but whatever floats your boat.

They are not able to travel much further from border. When they have been then they have killed civilians in Delhi Mumbai etc. All this is too much to believe for a kpk madarsa lad like you.

Yes mumbai Delhi attacks were all false flag by Indian army like your army did in Peshawar.

Let me explain something to you. How many people die in India every day? What's a couple hundred more for your establishment to beg for international outcry and self victimization sympathy? If you think your politicians care about you, then you are beyond delusion my little Indian friend. Politicians are no different whether they are from India, US, or Pakistan.

Go and hit the books my little Indian friend.

Let me explain something to you. How many people die in India every day? What's a couple hundred more for your establishment to beg for international outcry and self victimization sympathy? If you think your politicians care about you, then you are beyond delusion my little Indian friend. Politicians are no different whether they are from India, US, or Pakistan.

So why do you cry when few kids die in pakistan

Two more rats are exterminated! Good going.

You support Kashmir freedom struggle.Y/N?

Good point.. May be by the same logic, Pakistani Army engineered the attack on the APS Peshawar and killed 140 kids to get the politicians agree to military courts.. Yeah ? After all, hundreds of kids die in Pakistan every day from poverty, polio and other things. What's another 140 ?

Good point.. May be by the same logic, Pakistani Army engineered the attack on the APS Peshawar and killed 140 kids to get the politicians agree to military courts.. Yeah ? After all, hundreds of kids die in Pakistan every day from poverty, polio and other things. What's another 140 ?
For military courts :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom