What's new

J&K students defy separatists, 95% turn out for class XII exams

2. Will realize motherland comes first and religion is secondary
What motherland, their motherland is with those who reside alongside the Indus, who like them also happen to be monotheists, are you seriously suggesting that folks in IOK have more in common with Tamils, Telgu, Bengals than they do with say folks from Potohar or Hazara division lol.

But you are forgetting there have been some casualties of the students going to school. I wonder by who, Who is using force in Kashmir? Why don't Indians condemn this and look to address the killings of innocent children
My heart goes out to those children who were injured by pellet guns. Its unfortunate that there has been so much collateral damage. Most of the kids are either accidentally hit, or hit when among other protesters.
But then, why point fingers at India? America,China,Pakistan and many more countries face internal conflicts and are using force to suppress it (whatever the reason be). I do not think anyone has the right to point finger at us when their own four fingers point at them.

Peace!

This picture tells you all about the story
upload_2016-11-17_16-14-44.png

What motherland, their motherland is with those who reside alongside the Indus, who like them also happen to be monotheists, are you seriously suggesting that folks in IOK have more in common with Tamils, Telgu, Bengals than they do with say folks from Potohar or Hazara division lol.

Like you think you have similarities with people of the same religion around the world, similarly Indians around India have similarities, but it will take you eons to understand the concept of India which has history of at least 10000 years.
People in kashmir are just as Indian as those living in the far east of India or down south.

Ciao

But then, why point fingers at India? America,China,Pakistan and many more countries face internal conflicts and are using force to suppress it (whatever the reason be). I do not think anyone has the right to point finger at us when their own four fingers point at them.
The topic on hand is India, thus the emphasis. American's have killed hundreds of people in drone strikes.
upload_2016-11-17_16-14-44-png.352897
My dear what do you expect from children who have seen their family members taken away, killed, tortured, Do you expect them to shower roses in return? Address the reason why they are doing this.

"Their Rate-Card is fixed. For throwing stones at the Indian Army Jawans, Rs 100 to Rs 500 per day. For stealing their weapons Rs 500 per weapon. For Grenade stealing and lobbying Rs 1000 per Grenade. But suddenly these brave Stone Pelters seem to be jobless"

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/why-all-...ir-has-suddenly-stopped.460783/#ixzz4QGuTvgax
I can't help it really. BTW good conspiracy theory, got to give it. Will you not label any future confrontation as a bought out crowd, as they are out of jobs. Will you stand by your beliefs?
And the real issue is yet again ignored.

They don't want freedom, the quest for freedom died a long time ago. Its the reason why freedom has been replaced by Islam and Jihad. Go listen to their chants.

Hindus in Kashmir don't want freedom.
Buddhists in Kashmir don't want freedom.
Shia's in Kashmir don't want freedom
The only folks who want freedom is small amount of Sunni population in the valley, whose freedom is mainly based on hatred for Hindus...
This is an interesting ploy presented by you Indians. Being from Lucknow i know that basic rights are more the reason for asking for freedom rather than an inate hatred of Hindus. Hindu individuals used to come to my grandfathers house who stayed on in Lucknow while supporting the merger of Lucknow with Pakistan. You cannot crush this reality beneath your feet. The problem is being presented as a religious war, instead it is about our ancient familial and other ideological links. As long as we musims are there the call for merger with Pakistan will remain.

Even Kashmiri freedom fighters have stated that hindus of jammu are part of the valley as are the sikhs present as a minority in Kashmir. This is why after the gawkedal massacre even Sikhs of Kashmir support independence.

And the real issue is yet again ignored
Okay then, tell me what is the real issue in your opinion???
Btw let me remind you that what you read about Kashmir is what forms your opinion. So I'm really not surprised at your take on this.
I don't want to thurst my POV down your throat. But had this been early 1970s or 80s when Kashmir was a peaceful place and Kashmir insurgency had not seen the light of the day, you would have had to agree to my POV.
I'm positive Kashmir will return back to normalcy and this time we would have weeded out terrorism from the valley.

The topic on hand is India, thus the emphasis. American's have killed hundreds of people in drone strikes.
Oh!
That was just an example of how other countries brush their internal conflicts under the carpet so that they can point their fingers at others.
Since the topic in hand is India, I can safely say India is a much safer country for any religion when compared to many countries in South Asia.

Last edited:
Like you think you have similarities with people of the same religion around the world, similarly Indians around India have similarities, but it will take you eons to understand the concept of India which has history of at least 10000 years.
People in kashmir are just as Indian as those living in the far east of India or down south.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: So I have similarities in beliefs with some Nigerians, it does not mean I want to have a political union with Nigeria lol, the facts are that physically, culturally, geographically and religiously folks in Pakistan have far, far more in common with the Kashmiris than you do, as far as Indian culture whatever the hell that is supposed to mean, even the name India was given by invaders from afar, that show how unnatural your nation is.

religiously folks in Pakistan have far, far more in common with the Kashmiris than you do,
Didn't I tell you the concept of India is beyond you?
Btw not so long back Pakistan was also a part of India. Just a humble reminder!

Let me try explaining one last time, supposing you have a huge chocolate cake. You cut a tiny piece out of it. The piece is similar in look and taste with rest of the chocolate cake, even if you call it by any other name- let's say chocolate pastry.
Chocolate pastry might have gained a separate identity but it's still a part of the bigger cake. So it's all about the chocolate cake and not about the chocolate pastry.
I hope you got the drift of it.

Last edited:
Kashmir separatist are pure opportunist to the core..That is why every time, any revolt is happening it is crumbling because, people just shout in an emotion and craze...Not becaur e they are really harassed with out any reason..

These are the same people who will be in queue, to vote in Indian election for a political process and in other day, do not mind part of the stone pelter group...In a nutshell, Kashmir separatist movement is an industry where Indian politician, Separatist, Independence minded separatist, Indian army, Pakistan political party, ISI and Central Gov are all playing games and deceiving ordinary people of Valley...No one really one solution to the problem, rather every one is getting benefited with some form or the other with separatist movement...

Didn't I tell you the concept of India is beyond you?
Btw not so long back Pakistan was also a part of India. Just a humble reminder!

Let me try explaining one last time, supposing you have a huge chocolate cake. You cut a tiny piece out of it. The piece is similar in look and taste with rest of the chocolate, even if you call it by any other name- let's say chocolate pastry.
Chocolate pastry might have gained a separate identity but it's still a part of the bigger cake. So it's all about the chocolate cake and not about the chocolate pastry.
I hope you got the drift of it.
It was part of the British created entity that they named as India, the interesting debate is whether Alexander came up with the name or the East India company lol, and no i have nothing in common with Bengals, Tamils, Telegu......etc
And yes the false artificial illusion of a state that is india is beyond me.Kudos
BTW The absurd analogies of cakes is the thing that justifies your VERY artificail nations existence LOL:lol::lol::lol:I pity thee maam.Kudos

My heart goes out to those children who were injured by pellet guns. Its unfortunate that there has been so much collateral damage. Most of the kids are either accidentally hit, or hit when among other protesters.

Peace!

View attachment 352897

Ciao
First of all, Just google the words "Pellet Guns Protesters" and see Google come to life with stories of Indian atrocities. I just went through 15 result pages of Google for this phrase and I couldn't find a single article which doesn't talk about India using pellet guns against unarmed protesters. None of the Countries that you have mentioned, use pellet guns against protesters.

Secondly, Never forget that Kashmir is not an integral part of India, according the International community. Also why force someone into a relationship that they don't want to be a part of? Ask the people of Kashmir as to what they desire!!!

I'm glad that you guys are happy and so are we that the kids of IOK went and took their exams and didn't waste their earlier academic efforts. But celebrating this as Kashmiris want to be a part of India is the joke of the year. :lol:

I agree that India has a history of 10000 years but do you remember what Tipu said?
"To live like a Lion for a day is far better than to live like a jackal for a hundred years"~~Tipu Sultan :flame:

Last edited:
First of all, Just google the words "Pellet Guns Protesters" and see Google come to life with stories of Indian atrocities. I just went through 15 result pages of Google for this phrase and I couldn't find a single article which doesn't talk about India using pellet guns against unarmed protesters. None of the Countries that you have mentioned, use pellet guns against protesters.

Secondly, Never forget that Kashmir is not an integral part of India, according the International community. Also why force someone into a relationship that they don't want to be a part of? Ask the people of Kashmir as to what they desire!!!

I'm glad that you guys are happy and so are we that the kids of IOK went and took their exams and didn't waste their earlier academic efforts. But celebrating this as Kashmiris want to be a part of India is the joke of the year. :lol:

I agree that India has a history of 10000 years but do you remember what Tipu said?
"To live like a Lion for a day is far better than to live like a jackal for a hundred years"~~Tipu Sultan :flame:

@war&peace @Doordie @Moonlight @Morse_Code

Its a good start . No one is saying Kashmiris want to be a part of India . That would be a lie if i told you that . But Kashmir is just a tiny valley in J&K state . Jammu is Hindu majority , they will never go with Kashmir , same with leh and ladakh Buddhist majority with Shia minority never . Point of t he matter is there are thousands of kashmiris working in India and we want that number to be in hundred of thousands . We want them to feel a part of India . For that we have to take many steps and this is one of them .

An educated Kashmiri would not want to step in a sinking titanic. They would value India a lot more. :-)
Yes! we want to educate our people in Kashmir, want them to know how they have been manipulated. But thats just the recent history. Till 1980's Kashmir was a peaceful state, its when the Khalistan movement of Punjab was doused that the fire spread to Kashmir. Alas!
Cat is finally out of the bag....just saying :lol:

I think that's good for the forum

Last edited:
no i have nothing in common with Bengals, Tamils, Telegu......etc
Trust me, Bengalis,Tamils and Telugu whom you've named are equally happy that they don't have anything in common with you.
British created entity that they named as India, the interesting debate is whether Alexander came up with the name or the East India company lol
To you history begins with Britishers attacking India. So it's okay if you cannot comprehend what I tried putting across.

BTW The absurd analogies of cakes is the thing that justifies your VERY artificail nations existence LOL:lol::lol::lol:I pity thee maam.Kudos
Common sense is not so common.

Ciao :)

Back
Top Bottom