What's new

‘J-K integral part of India, Pak must vacate illegally occupied areas’ UK MP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well here we thought PDF Indians don't give a hoot to what the British has to say in their internal matters.. The oppressive colonists stole the wealth of India and turned it in to a third world poverty stricken nation from the gloriously wealthy paradise it was before the Europeans landed there..

But we see most of you clamoring to like that OP.. So does affirmation from a Brit or for that matter a Westerner still matter or not.. Quite intriguing really ? :pop:

Yeah Right ... Just like Sunny Leone is Virgin.

If Muslims were not loyal to India they would not join the armed forces, go schools with their countrymen or celebrate each others festivals lol

Karnataka Muslim girl tops Ramayana exam with 93% - Times of India

He represents Harrow East which is a Indian area and he needs their votes but it is nothing different to the Pakistani support given in places like Yorkshire etc

Actually it is the area (Harrow)
and i wonder what would happen if these articles were published in british media? he can kiss his seat goodbye come the next election.

and i wonder what would happen if these articles were published in british media? he can kiss his seat goodbye come the next election.
You support Kashmiri freedom struggle ? they are fighting since Dogra Raj don't you feel at the time of partition they also got the freedom since they are closely link the Pakistani territories and have Muslim population. What you think.

i believe gujraat was to join pakistan its leader was muslim but its majority was hindu. they signed over but by the time the ia was there.
By saying that you supported the fact that when Muslim majority state Raja signed with India and Pakistan attacks and capture a big chunk of territory. Why you not support that India should return the remaining part to end the misery of the people.
More on above you supported the Kargil Also...:lol:

One set of British MPs say India is illegally occupying Kashmir because of their own set of compulsions and vested interests, another set say the exact opposite because of their own set of compulsions and vested interests in the end who cares? This isn't the voice of the UN (and even if it was- would either side care?).

Frankly, I don't understand why these MPs we are paying to serve us are devouting a single second to these matters that do not affect us in the slightest.

Reactions: waz
The lawmaker from the Harrow East constituency

His comtincnecy has a large Indian Gujarati population. It's an issue that has virtually no cross party interest and something he has raised strangely out of the blue. There are powerful members of the conservative party of Pakistani origin e.g. Sajid Javid (business sectary and in cabinet) , so his words won't be taken seriously.

Pakistan does not occupy anything illegally, the state was liberated by our forefathers from AJK militia, and they have always wanted to be with Pakistan.
I would have considered writing a letter to him, considering I'm in the neighbouring borough, but the idiot has little influence and so it is a a non-issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom