What's new

J&K assembly polls: Voters defy militants, over 70% turnout recorded so far

Yeah you do sound like a brainwashed twit. We have sold our nation as a responsible and credible nation. F**k around with us and we will shaft you without hesitation though. Why should we "get out" of land owned by us? Did you conduct a survey of how many people in Kashmir want independence ? Or is it simply your point that a Muslim majority state shouldn't be a part of Hindu majority India in your bigoted eyes ? I am glad that you openly disclose that you aren't Indian ("you guys" ; "your own ideals" etc) yet you so brazenly fly the Indian flag on your profile. Perhaps another jihadi "mussie" hoping that he could be part of the Hindu glory eh
Angry?little apu is furious,good,good:laughcry:.Let the impotence and anger at his nation's failure rile him up.
Little brainwashed imbecile that he is,buying his establishments propaganda.

India is the land of rapes and poverty,that is the image and credibility you guys have achieved.Pakistan,China and every nation imaginable has been f*cking with you smellies ever since your creation and all you guys have done is shove a shaft up you nostrils to avoid your own smell:lol:

It's not your land.the land belongs to kashmiris like jammu belongs to people of jammu and ladakh to ladakhis and every region of the british creation of India to its respective regional people.I could reply in your language as I have done before but little ramu or apu,I have met far too many of your ilk to care,now go get beaten up by your wife:-)

The turnout itself became a mini-referendum.
Again indian media and their biased source :-D but i trust you mate you may be right 99% kashmiris want to join india then india should immediately do referendum and close this chapter once for all :-D:-D

Again indian media and their biased source :-D but i trust you mate you may be right 99% kashmiris want to join india then india should immediately do referendum and close this chapter once for all :-D:-D
close the chapter? :cheesy:
How can some referendum in kashmir will satisfy some idiots sitting in pakistan? :lol:

Arey Bhai tu Phir Masla kiya hai.....

If everything in IOK is in India's favor than why you people are afraid of plebiscite under UN resolution. Gives Kashmir plebiscite and finish this schism between two nation once for all.

Its like you trying to give solace to yourself by saying vile crap?

No im trying to show you that the problem with india isn't the indians its the hindus

there is a history of enmity and from our side at least a dislike of your culture, idol worship etc

Trying to change muslim public opinion to accept hindus is an act of futility

indians trying to convince themselves that suddenly muslims in Kashmir the same ones who ran out the pandits want to be indians because they need to vote to look after their own interests is what I am explaining to you

Not possible unless and until you guys vacate the Pakistani Kashmir and also get back the Sakshgam valley that you gave to your daddy China.Till then you should keep your mouth shut.

Arey Bhai tu Phir Masla kiya hai.....

If everything in IOK is in India's favor than why you people are afraid of plebiscite under UN resolution. Gives Kashmir plebiscite and finish this schism between two nation once for all.

Not possible unless and until you guys vacate the Pakistani Kashmir and also get back the Sakshgam valley that you gave to your daddy China.Till then you should keep your mouth shut.

indians trying to convince themselves that suddenly muslims in Kashmir the same ones who ran out the pandits want to be indians because they need to vote to look after their own interests is what I am explaining to you
but why the sudden change? :azn:

^ What's with the rant?

Don't you know how evil we are? ;)

Ok see, you have a right to your land. Also you have a right to rant here, or anywhere for that matter. But you forget that we don't have one thing that others do - humanity. We can be extremely cruel when necessary.

Once you raise your weapon, you will and I assure you , you will be eliminated. Thousands have tried before and all have been put to rest - irrespective or religion. But you have learnt your lesson well, otherwise you would have left the keyboard for the gun. But your desire for self-preservation will persuade you to stick to your laptop alone. :)

Your hatred for us, for me, for Hindus, for Sikhs etc won't matter in the end. In a diverse country like India for every likes of you, there will be 99 more who will be willing to fix your meeting with God almighty (provided he exists). Just like now you see Border Roads Org build roads on (what you call as your) land impotently, you will be watching us build railway tracks in a few years from now. Your next generation will nurture and continue the seeds of hatred that you will sow, and no one will even bother. Not even your neighboring Arunachali. Your 'superior, unsmelly and super hygiene' when compared to me will have no relevance. :)

No im trying to show you that the problem with india isn't the indians its the hindus

there is a history of enmity and from our side at least a dislike of your culture, idol worship etc

Trying to change muslim public opinion to accept hindus is an act of futility

Well,we only need the land and the water.If you guys are so much sympathetic to your Kashmiri brethren,then by all means,you can take them and resettle them in your country.But as for getting any part of Indian Kashmir,just forget it,never gonna happen.

Its an indian source trying to convince other indians

We are convinced. They are simply telling the status of the polling session.

its like the israelis trying to convince themselves thats muslims/arabs in Israel are israelis

It is a free world, anyone is free to leave Israel or India for that matter.

In fact, we would even provide one way ticket on government expense if they want a special flight to wherever they feel welcome.

Lolz you are one with false claims about kashmiri people. You are living in fools heaven :-D:-D be it and enjoy :-D:-D

^ What's with the rant?

Don't you know how evil we are? ;)

Ok see, you have a right to your land. Also you have a right to rant here, or anywhere for that matter. But you forget that we don't have one thing that others do - humanity. We can be extremely cruel when necessary.

Once you raise your weapon, you will and I assure you , you will be eliminated. Thousands have tried before and all have been put to rest - irrespective or religion. But you have learnt your lesson well, otherwise you would have left the keyboard for the gun. But your desire for self-preservation will persuade you to stick to your laptop alone. :)

Your hatred for us, for me, for Hindus, for Sikhs etc won't matter in the end. In a diverse country like India for every likes of you, there will be 99 more who will be willing to fix your meeting with God almighty (provided he exists). Just like now you see Border Roads Org build roads on (what you call as your) land impotently, you will be watching us build railway tracks in a few years from now. Your next generation will nurture and continue the seeds of hatred that you will sow, and no one will even bother. Not even your neighboring Arunachali. Your 'superior, unsmelly and super hygiene' when compared to me will have no relevance. :)
Like how Kashmiri Pandits were driven and out and the rest could only watch?

Like how Kashmiri Pandits were driven and out and the rest could only watch?
When did I claim we did not make mistakes? But you need to see the response of the Indian State as well. Besides, 50000 of those who rejoiced at the Pandits' driving out are now enriching the soil of the land. Forget Kashmir, look at yourself in the mirror. While you have enough serious greivances to overthrow or at least try to do that via an armed insurrection, here you are typing furiously on a keyboard to counter someone so 'inferior' to you. :)

Back
Top Bottom