What's new

J-9 comparison

Shchinese, you are clearly approaching this WRONG.

Gambit does NOT represent the views of common Vietnamese, as a matter of fact his views run contrary to 99.9+% of Vietnamese. The fact that you are arguing with him is FOOLISH.

Please re-learn Viet Nam history, China history (particular Guangdong-Guangxi) to understand what I'm getting at. You understand that Vietnam up to Guangdong used to be one Kingdom? Viet Nam was (and technically still is) a Chinese Kingdom, it was started in Phu Tho (~60 km NW of Ha Noi) by a Chinese King. The capital was then moved to Thanh Long (aka Ha Noi) -- which will be celebrating its 1000th anniversary next year. Later on when Viet Nam expanded south to encompass the Chappa Kingdom and Khmer the capital was moved to Hue. Let's not forget that during these thousands of years, Chinese from all over China migrated to the WHOLE of Vietnam. Nearly all of Vietnamese have direct Chinese-mainland blood (not to mention their history of being a Chinese Kingdom).

So now do you understand why your bickering is stupid?! The reason why there was a Sino-Viet war in 1979 was SOLELY because China wanted to re-unify (after the Frenchies broke Viet Nam from China). And China was NOT defeated, rather withdrew because the Vietnamese didn't want to re-unify at that moment. China and Vietnam will be re-unifed in the future, how soon that will be will depend on the level of MATURITY on both sides. Both Chinese and Vietnamese know re-unification will occur within the next few decades, make no mistake about it. But Unintelligent Nationalism is STUPID and COUNTER-PRODUCTIVE.

Related to Hindus/Indians. Both Pakistani and Chinese members need to calm down when receiving a barrage of Bharati hate and lies. We must not let our emotions control us. With the proper insight, the proper and effective way to handle them will be known. For this to occur, we must understand their collective circumstances, how they were raised, their media propaganda, etc. The most effective counter-measure to their lies and misconceptions is to expose them with FACTS and TRUTHS. There are a several stages people go through:

Initial Stage:
==> Full of hate & misconceptions

Confronted with truths & compassion:
==> Denial
==> Guilt & shame
==> Silence & reflection
==> Period of inactivity/recluse
==> Reform - OR - continued denial & hatred - OR - Recluse

Give people a chance first. We cannot expect them to change instantly.

That is why they say: To understand the present we must know the past.

I am not trying to demoralize anybody here, but stupid nationalism is harmful. :china:

Sino, shchinese; that guy is not from the Vietnam of now, he is from

a country once called south vietnam, thats why he love doing China

bashing to revenge. Cool down brother.:cheers::china:

your above comments is completely stupid.

1. Vietnamese are not part of the Han ethnic group. In China there are another ethnic group called Yue, they are Chinese-Vietnamese and the language is completely different - tell me who it can be possible?

2. The war is not about unify, we never want to have a damn poor province like Vietnam. It was because Vietnam's anti-Chinese movement including forcing thousands of Chinese-Vietnamese living in Vietnam to move back to China.

please stop lecturing me the history of China, I can honestly tell you I am an expert on that.

Biting the hands of the baby-sitter now, aren't we? Sure, support for Pol-pot and the Khmer Rouge had nothing to do with it ... Everything your uncle fed you was gospel ...

You? Expert? :rofl:

Biting the hands of the baby-sitter now, aren't we? Sure, support for Pol-pot and the Khmer Rouge had nothing to do with it ... Everything your uncle fed you was gospel ...

:smokin: 宗桑死一边去拉

:smokin: 宗桑死一边去拉

:rofl:

Let's see which one of us gets banned first. :smitten:

Sure hope it ain't me - I just don't wanna miss this kinda entertainment in my otherwise dull day at work ...

:sniper:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom