What's new

J-31 is confirmed for export, export version model shown in Zhuanghai show

wow nice sweet but it wont come cheap though
but China is improving in the stealth aircraft

wow nice sweet but it wont come cheap though
but China is improving in the stealth aircraft
If China and Pakistan can both induct J31, not matter air or navy version, it will cut the cost sharply, not to taking other export in acount.

PAF won't buy J31 in large quantity, 2 squadrons is more than enough.

Don't forget the soft loan. Unlike India pay hard cash to Russia, PAF has flexible payment with China.

So Pakistan has $3 BN+ lying around? I think not. Also doesn't the PAF have a policy of only operating single engined fighters? Could they afford to maintain a dual engined fighter even if only in small numbers?

So Pakistan has $3 BN+ lying around? I think not. Also doesn't the PAF have a policy of only operating single engined fighters? Could they afford to maintain a dual engined fighter even if only in small numbers?

When Pak really intends to buy it will. Dont worry... Chances are there because there is no solid progress on J-10, so PAF may go for it rather earlier.

By the time the “J-31" is ready for induction,China's will be an economy larger than or very close to the US‘。I am sure Pakistan and China will be able to work out a way by which the former can afford having a few squadrons of the ”J-31s"。

Somehow such statements all conveniently forget the F-6 or A-5

Somehow such statements all conveniently forget the F-6 or A-5

Okay, but modern jet engines and modern day fighters are A LOT more expeniseve to maintain. Oscar I have heard the same from you-the PAF won't purchase twin engined fighters.

Pakistan should also have the J 31 and J 20 to ensure interoperability between both the PLA and Pakistan Army in view of defending both our common holylands and motherlands against the US war criminals, Japanese Imperial war criminals and their allies the Mad Cow, Scatflies and Scatlanders.

again the same india questions, which have been answered zillion times. we paid 1.5B for just 18 F16blk52 so i think we can afford this plane as well with chinese soft loans always helping out. not to forget PAF has operated twin engine jets so why they cann't in the future. also PAF policy is only there if it meets the defence requirements.

Guys does anyone know what HMDS will be used on the J-31/20? A good HMDS is a must for any wannabe 5TH gen fighter.

Okay, but modern jet engines and modern day fighters are A LOT more expeniseve to maintain. Oscar I have heard the same from you-the PAF won't purchase twin engined fighters.

Wont purchase is different from cant operate.
IN this case, provided there is even a slight increase in funds the PAF may think on that policy.
After all, a 5th gen fighter that has the SAME engines as its mainstay(JF-17) is a very tempting offer.

Guys does anyone know what HMDS will be used on the J-31/20? A good HMDS is a must for any wannabe 5TH gen fighter.

The Chinese already have a good lineup.
There was one that was tested with the JF-17 which is on par with JHCMS(albeit with a few bugs).

Back
Top Bottom