What's new

J-20 Office. Finally revealed!

kursed

Reaction score

FBY9i8eVIAEgNQU.jpeg
FBY9iczUUAI-hf1.jpeg

seems to be one big horizontal panel, i am ALWAYS against single point of failure, it's always better to have three small MFD's instead of having one huge panel, just my 2 cents.

It seems as if the pilot is sitting in a huge office.

seems to be one big horizontal panel, i am ALWAYS against single point of failure, it's always better to have three small MFD's instead of having one huge panel, just my 2 cents.

Well, the Britishers have gone one step further and in their design of a 6th generation fighter, completely removed the cockpit displays and replaced them with the augmented reality display and sound system in the Striker II helmet. So the only display and sound in the cockpit will be in the helmet.

Vid from 2020 :

Webpage about this helmet from its maker - BAE.

Last edited:
It is just 2 big piece panel join together to form a big one. In case of failure of one, another will take over and become a smaller screen.

Well, the Britishers have gone one step further and in their design of a 6th generation fighter, completely removed the cockpit displays and replaced them with the augmented reality display and sound system in the Striker II helmet. So the only display and sound in the cockpit will be in the helmet.

Vid from 2020 :

Webpage about this helmet from its maker - BAE.
Amazing

All about situation awareness, superior sensors and BVR ability. It's amazing to witness the evolution of dog fighting!

Back
Top Bottom