What's new

Turkish FM to be removed from office, CHP deputy claims

The negative view toward Arabs is because some Turks feel they were betrayed by Arabs on the verge of Ottoman collapse.I asked some Turkish guys and they told this to me.They feel Arabs are an important reason that Ottoman empire collapsed.
I know that. We got rid from the Turkish nationalists who seized the rule in 1985. We accepted Islam rule not the Turkish one. As a matter of fact we are as proud of the bright Ottoman empire times as Turkish themselves. But, they have to ask themselves before blaming others and pointing fingers, why did Arabs got rid of them?

The negative view toward Arabs is because some Turks feel they were betrayed by Arabs on the verge of Ottoman collapse.I asked some Turkish guys and they told this to me.They feel Arabs are an important reason that Ottoman empire collapsed.

3 words:

Lawrence of Arabia

and on the contrary, older generations of Turks have great admiration for the Muslims of the South Asian sub-continent. Many Pakistani women and children donated any jewelry they had towards the Khilafat - as they were the greatest bulwark against the bloody british imperialists

What drones are you talking about?! And are we the ones who are colonialized by the west and fight NATO wars?! Get a brain man!

At least we Turks have dignity and honor left. We are part of NATO and fight barbarism. Before giving us advice first take care of your own problems. American drones are flying above your head bombing your own civilians and you have the guts to give advice to others.

He deserves execution.
Who is he?:cry:
At least we Turks have dignity and honor left. We are part of NATO and fight barbarism. Before giving us advice first take care of your own problems. American drones are flying above your head bombing your own civilians and you have the guts to give advice to others.
"Barbarism"! I think you in specific shouldn't use such terms. As I am aware now of your mentality, I will not step down to your level. The topic is all yours.:wave:

Who is he?:cry:

"Barbarism"! I think you in specific shouldn't use such terms. As I am aware now of your mentality, I will not step down to your level. The topic is all yours.:wave:

Untill Arabs get violence, passive anti semitism, backwardness, consprincy theories, mistreatment of women and non religious people out of their mindset them maybe we'd be more involved in the near east. Stop the killings over sectarianism and be modern and progressive. Iran maybe a theocracy but the people are normal and well educated. The arab world consist of 300 million people yet only produces fewer than 50,000 science pipulation. Thats less than harvard uni. P.S Stop forcing other nations into your peoples affairs.

I know that. We got rid from the Turkish nationalists who seized the rule in 1985. We accepted Islam rule not the Turkish one. As a matter of fact we are as proud of the bright Ottoman empire times as Turkish themselves. But, they have to ask themselves before blaming others and pointing fingers, why did Arabs got rid of them?

no , turks dont feel angry for arabs really wanting independence or anything just please honestly answer these 2 questions. on a side note , you was nobody to really get rid of us other than a rebellion , when we were facing vast navies of combined british and french

1. Why did you side with the fitnah and people who have no relationship( religious , historical etc) with you against people who lived together for centuries , instead we could have thought the british , french etc together and at the end you was going to get your independence anyway , way before most got it , e.g kuwait 1961 , thats nearly 50 years after ww1

2. after you standed with the christians , did you see how they also made plans , i thinki it was skyes-picot. The fact is you got used as a tool to fight against muslims who you was living till that time , so instead why side with them? at the end most arab states became a mandate anyway , think about it qatar 1971 , honestly do you think qatar wouldnt have got independence by 1971 , we could have been much better relations and the arab world would have been much much stronger than now believe me.

Untill Arabs get violence, passive anti semitism, backwardness, consprincy theories, mistreatment of women and non religious people out of their mindset them maybe we'd be more involved in the near east. Stop the killings over sectarianism and be modern and progressive. Iran maybe a theocracy but the people are normal and well educated. The arab world consist of 300 million people yet only produces fewer than 50,000 science pipulation. Thats less than harvard uni. P.S Stop forcing other nations into your peoples affairs.

abdul karim , biraz duzgun konus kardes , dusman etme herkesi bize .

abdul please speak more carefully.

3 words:

Lawrence of Arabia

and on the contrary, older generations of Turks have great admiration for the Muslims of the South Asian sub-continent. Many Pakistani women and children donated any jewelry they had towards the Khilafat - as they were the greatest bulwark against the bloody british imperialists

not only older generations.

All of those are misconceptions. Plz, understand that generalizing and stereotyping are aspects of backward and shallow minded people. No one would take you seriously if you stay like this. You are being ignorant and racist, although you live in such a progressed and developed society in Japan, but unfortunately, it seems you haven't learned anything, not yet.
Would you like me to stereotype this on all Turkish? I refuse because I know that most Turks are not like that:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey...ustria-dont-watch-if-you-have-weak-heart.html

problem neydi

sorry...

what was the problem,, why was he sacked

He wasn't sacked. It is just some bs news with no backing. And Arabs are our allies in the ME. That some Arabs sided with the Brits in WW1 doesn't mean anything. Even Turks revolted against the Ottoman Empire, wanting their own independent country.

mate please watch that , 99 of what he says is racist against islam , i didnt watch all of it but the guy doesnt really say anything , even if he does its because our ambassador said something before anyway , so i dont mind , plus some austrians have a deep deep thing against us , lol how shouldnt they , after 2 siege of vienna , their backside was sweating of fright , last second they secured help from nearly all christian states to stop us.

He wasn't sacked. It is just some bs news with no backing. And Arabs are our allies in the ME. That some Arabs sided with the Brits in WW1 doesn't mean anything. Even Turks revolted against the Ottoman Empire, wanting their own independent country.

Please dont talk if you know nothing about history.

problem neydi

sorry...

what was the problem,, why was he sacked

soon he will be bro and his government together they can go next to barzani their brother.

All of those are misconceptions. Plz, understand that generalizing and stereotyping are aspects of backward and shallow minded people. No one would take you seriously if you stay like this. You are being ignorant and racist, although you live in such a progressed and developed society in Japan, but unfortunately, it seems you haven't learned anything, not yet.
Would you like me to stereotype this on all Turkish? I refuse because I know that most Turks are not like that:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey...ustria-dont-watch-if-you-have-weak-heart.html

please answer my questions.

Also i would recommend people to ignore ottoman-turk. Please do not indulge him by reading his posts. He is a kid who needs to learn some manner before joining forums like these.

no , turks dont feel angry for arabs really wanting independence or anything just please honestly answer these 2 questions. on a side note , you was nobody to really get rid of us other than a rebellion , when we were facing vast navies of combined british and french

1. Why did you side with the fitnah and people who have no relationship( religious , historical etc) with you against people who lived together for centuries , instead we could have thought the british , french etc together and at the end you was going to get your independence anyway , way before most got it , e.g kuwait 1961 , thats nearly 50 years after ww1

2. after you standed with the christians , did you see how they also made plans , i thinki it was skyes-picot. The fact is you got used as a tool to fight against muslims who you was living till that time , so instead why side with them? at the end most arab states became a mandate anyway , think about it qatar 1971 , honestly do you think qatar wouldnt have got independence by 1971 , we could have been much better relations and the arab world would have been much much stronger than now believe me.

abdul karim , biraz duzgun konus kardes , dusman etme herkesi bize .

abdul please speak more carefully.

not only older generations.

First of all, I like you brother and your bitchy cute posts.

The rise of nationalism under the Ottoman Empire goes back to 1821. Arab nationalism has its roots in the Mashriq (the Arabs lands east of Egypt), particularly in countries of Sham (the Levant). The political orientation of Arab nationalists in the years prior to the Great War was generally moderate.
The Young Turk Revolution began on 3 July 1908 and quickly spread throughout the empire, resulting in the sultan's announcement of the restoration of the 1876 constitution and the reconvening of parliament. This period is known as the Second Constitutional Era. The Arabs' demands were of a reformist nature, limited in general to autonomy, greater use of Arabic in education, and changes in conscription in the Ottoman Empire in peacetime for Arab conscripts that allowed local service in the Ottoman army. In the elections held in 1908, the Young Turks through their Committee of Union and Progress (CUP) managed to gain the upper hand against the rival group led by Prens Sabahaddin. The CUP was more liberal in outlook, bore a strong British imprint, and was closer to the Sultan. The new parliament comprised 142 Turks, 60 Arabs, 25 Albanians, 23 Greeks, 12 Armenians (including four Dashnaks and two Hunchas), 5 Jews, 4 Bulgarians, 3 Serbs, and 1 Vlach. The CUP in the Ottoman parliament gave more emphasis to centralization and a modernization programme. At this stage Arab nationalism was not yet a mass movement, even in Syria where it was strongest. Many Arabs gave their primary loyalty to their religion or sect, their tribe, or their own particular governments. The ideologies of Ottomanism and Pan-Islamism were strong competitors of Arab nationalism.
Arab members of the parliament supported the Countercoup (1909), which aimed to dismantle the constitution and restore the monarchy of Abdul Hamid II. The dethroned Sultan attempted to regain the Caliphate by putting an end to the secular policies of the Young Turks, but was in turn driven away to exile in Selanik by the 31 March Incident and was eventually replaced by his brother Mehmed V Reşad.
In 1913, intellectuals and politicians from the Arab Mashreq met in Paris at the first Arab Congress. They produced a set of demands for greater autonomy within the Ottoman Empire. They again demanded that Arab conscripts to the Ottoman army should not be required to serve in other regions except in time of war.

Prelude
Because of repression by the Ottoman Empire and their Central Powers allies, Grand Sharif Hussein, as the guardian of the holy city of Mecca, entered into an alliance with the United Kingdom and France against the Ottomans sometime around 8 June 1916, the actual date being somewhat uncertain. This alliance was facilitated by the services of a mysterious young Arab officer in the Ottoman army named Muhammed Sharif al-Faruqi.
Hussein had about 50,000 men under arms, but fewer than 10,000 had rifles. Evidence that the Ottoman government was planning to depose him at the end of the war led him to an exchange of letters with British High Commissioner Henry McMahon which convinced him that his assistance on the side of the Triple Entente would be rewarded by an Arab empire encompassing the entire span between Egypt and Persia, with the exception of imperial possessions and interests in Kuwait, Aden, and the Syrian coast. Hussein, who until then had officially been on the Ottoman side decided to defect over the Allied camp because of rumours that Sharif Ali Haidar, leader of the competing Zaid family for the position of Sharif of Mecca was in increasing favour with the Ottoman government, and that he would soon be desposed. The much publicized executions of the Arab nationalist leaders in Damascus led Hussein to fear for his life if he were deposed in favour of Ali Haidar. On June 5, 1916 two of Hussein's sons, the Emirs Ali and Faisal began the revolt by attacking the Ottoman garrison in Medina, but were defeated by an aggressive Turkish defence led by Fakhri Pasha. The revolt proper began on June 10, 1916 when Hussein ordered his supporters to attack the Ottoman garrison in Mecca. In the Battle of Mecca, there ensued over a month of bloody street fighting between the out-numbered, but far better armed Ottoman troops and Hussein's tribesmen. The Hashemite forces in Mecca were joined by Egyptian troops sent by the British, who provided much needed artillery support, and finally took Mecca on July 9, 1916. The indiscriminate Ottoman artillery fire, which did much damage to Mecca, turned out to be a potent propaganda weapon for the Hashemites, who portrayed the Ottomans as desecrating Islam's most holy city.[3] Also on June 10, another of Hussein's sons, the Emir Abdullah attacked Ta'if, which after an initial repulse settled down into a siege.With the Egyptian artillery support, Abdullah took Ta'if on September 22, 1916.
French and British naval forces had cleared the Red Sea of Ottoman gunboats early in the war. The port of Jidda was attacked by 3500 Arabs on 10 June 1916 with the assistance of bombardment by British warships and seaplanes. The seaplane carrier HMS Ben-my-Chree provided crucial air support to the Hashemite forces. The Ottoman garrison surrendered on 16 June. By the end of September 1916 Arab armies had taken the coastal cities of Rabegh, Yenbo, Qunfida, and 6000 Ottoman prisoners with the assistance of the Royal Navy. The capture of the Red Sea ports allowed the British to send over force of 700 Ottoman Arab POWs (who come mostly from what is now Iraq) who had decided to join the revolt led by Nuri as-Sa'id and a number of Muslim troops from French North Africa.[19] Fifteen thousand well-armed Ottoman troops remained in the Hejaz. However, a direct attack on Medina in October resulted in a bloody repulse of the Arab forces.

First of all, I like you brother and your bitchy cute posts.

The rise of nationalism under the Ottoman Empire goes back to 1821. Arab nationalism has its roots in the Mashriq (the Arabs lands east of Egypt), particularly in countries of Sham (the Levant). The political orientation of Arab nationalists in the years prior to the Great War was generally moderate.
The Young Turk Revolution began on 3 July 1908 and quickly spread throughout the empire, resulting in the sultan's announcement of the restoration of the 1876 constitution and the reconvening of parliament. This period is known as the Second Constitutional Era. The Arabs' demands were of a reformist nature, limited in general to autonomy, greater use of Arabic in education, and changes in conscription in the Ottoman Empire in peacetime for Arab conscripts that allowed local service in the Ottoman army. In the elections held in 1908, the Young Turks through their Committee of Union and Progress (CUP) managed to gain the upper hand against the rival group led by Prens Sabahaddin. The CUP was more liberal in outlook, bore a strong British imprint, and was closer to the Sultan. The new parliament comprised 142 Turks, 60 Arabs, 25 Albanians, 23 Greeks, 12 Armenians (including four Dashnaks and two Hunchas), 5 Jews, 4 Bulgarians, 3 Serbs, and 1 Vlach. The CUP in the Ottoman parliament gave more emphasis to centralization and a modernization programme. At this stage Arab nationalism was not yet a mass movement, even in Syria where it was strongest. Many Arabs gave their primary loyalty to their religion or sect, their tribe, or their own particular governments. The ideologies of Ottomanism and Pan-Islamism were strong competitors of Arab nationalism.
Arab members of the parliament supported the Countercoup (1909), which aimed to dismantle the constitution and restore the monarchy of Abdul Hamid II. The dethroned Sultan attempted to regain the Caliphate by putting an end to the secular policies of the Young Turks, but was in turn driven away to exile in Selanik by the 31 March Incident and was eventually replaced by his brother Mehmed V Reşad.
In 1913, intellectuals and politicians from the Arab Mashreq met in Paris at the first Arab Congress. They produced a set of demands for greater autonomy within the Ottoman Empire. They again demanded that Arab conscripts to the Ottoman army should not be required to serve in other regions except in time of war.

Prelude
Because of repression by the Ottoman Empire and their Central Powers allies, Grand Sharif Hussein, as the guardian of the holy city of Mecca, entered into an alliance with the United Kingdom and France against the Ottomans sometime around 8 June 1916, the actual date being somewhat uncertain. This alliance was facilitated by the services of a mysterious young Arab officer in the Ottoman army named Muhammed Sharif al-Faruqi.
Hussein had about 50,000 men under arms, but fewer than 10,000 had rifles. Evidence that the Ottoman government was planning to depose him at the end of the war led him to an exchange of letters with British High Commissioner Henry McMahon which convinced him that his assistance on the side of the Triple Entente would be rewarded by an Arab empire encompassing the entire span between Egypt and Persia, with the exception of imperial possessions and interests in Kuwait, Aden, and the Syrian coast. Hussein, who until then had officially been on the Ottoman side decided to defect over the Allied camp because of rumours that Sharif Ali Haidar, leader of the competing Zaid family for the position of Sharif of Mecca was in increasing favour with the Ottoman government, and that he would soon be desposed. The much publicized executions of the Arab nationalist leaders in Damascus led Hussein to fear for his life if he were deposed in favour of Ali Haidar. On June 5, 1916 two of Hussein's sons, the Emirs Ali and Faisal began the revolt by attacking the Ottoman garrison in Medina, but were defeated by an aggressive Turkish defence led by Fakhri Pasha. The revolt proper began on June 10, 1916 when Hussein ordered his supporters to attack the Ottoman garrison in Mecca. In the Battle of Mecca, there ensued over a month of bloody street fighting between the out-numbered, but far better armed Ottoman troops and Hussein's tribesmen. The Hashemite forces in Mecca were joined by Egyptian troops sent by the British, who provided much needed artillery support, and finally took Mecca on July 9, 1916. The indiscriminate Ottoman artillery fire, which did much damage to Mecca, turned out to be a potent propaganda weapon for the Hashemites, who portrayed the Ottomans as desecrating Islam's most holy city.[3] Also on June 10, another of Hussein's sons, the Emir Abdullah attacked Ta'if, which after an initial repulse settled down into a siege.With the Egyptian artillery support, Abdullah took Ta'if on September 22, 1916.
French and British naval forces had cleared the Red Sea of Ottoman gunboats early in the war. The port of Jidda was attacked by 3500 Arabs on 10 June 1916 with the assistance of bombardment by British warships and seaplanes. The seaplane carrier HMS Ben-my-Chree provided crucial air support to the Hashemite forces. The Ottoman garrison surrendered on 16 June. By the end of September 1916 Arab armies had taken the coastal cities of Rabegh, Yenbo, Qunfida, and 6000 Ottoman prisoners with the assistance of the Royal Navy. The capture of the Red Sea ports allowed the British to send over force of 700 Ottoman Arab POWs (who come mostly from what is now Iraq) who had decided to join the revolt led by Nuri as-Sa'id and a number of Muslim troops from French North Africa.[19] Fifteen thousand well-armed Ottoman troops remained in the Hejaz. However, a direct attack on Medina in October resulted in a bloody repulse of the Arab forces.

also whats the bitchy posts? - tell me when did most arabs get independence from the kafirs that created israel , most arab nations got independence after 1950s some 1960s some 1970s thats like 40+ years after fight for independence , you went from ottoman to british or french what changed???

the biggest part that hits me is the bold part.

I always say that Israel is the punishment of the Arabs because they betrayed us.

I fully support Israel nowadays.

mate please watch that , 99 of what he says is racist against islam , i didnt watch all of it but the guy doesnt really say anything , even if he does its because our ambassador said something before anyway , so i dont mind , plus some austrians have a deep deep thing against us , lol how shouldnt they , after 2 siege of vienna , their backside was sweating of fright , last second they secured help from nearly all christian states to stop us.

Please dont talk if you know nothing about history.

soon he will be bro and his government together they can go next to barzani their brother.

please answer my questions.
Brother, the ones who seized the rule were Turkish nationalists who started a massive movement of assimilation against Arabs by forcing them to learn Turkish language on the expense of the Arabic language, forcing them to pay unfair taxes as well as committing horrible atrocities toward Arabs in Lebanon and Syria, just look how backward Arab were after independence due to lack of education and development in Ottoman era. Before 1880, we were happy and content of Ottoman rule as long as it was an Islamic one.

also whats the bitchy posts? - tell me when did most arabs get independence from the kafirs that created israel , most arab nations got independence after 1950s some 1960s some 1970s thats like 40+ years after fight for independence , you went from ottoman to british or french what changed???

the biggest part that hits me is the bold part.
British offered help and vowed that they would help us in getting independence but they betrayed us at the end, and we fought them as well until we got our freedom.

Back
Top Bottom