What's new

Turkish FM to be removed from office, CHP deputy claims

im not saying you shouldnt have i dno rebeled or felt angry but this should have been before or after , not with british who is knwon to use these tactics . anyway past is past now , the betrayal was like 2 years of like 622 years of ottoman empire . Lets look forward for better relations instead .

im not saying you shouldnt have i dno rebeled or felt angry but this should have been before or after , not with british who is knwon to use these tactics . anyway past is past now , the betrayal was like 2 years of like 622 years of ottoman empire . Lets look forward for better relations instead .

I 100% agree. We were deceived and betrayed. Shareef Hussein Bin Ali were very hesitant to get British help. He admitted his fault. However, yes, past is past now. But I say it again and again we are as proud as Turks of Ottoman empire. We revere and hold Mohammed Alfateh and other Ottoman great leaders with great respect and deem them as our own leaders. God bless them all.

"Let the Turks alone as long as they leave you alone..."
Prophet Mohammed (SAW)

Insallah we would be stronger again , to be strong you need a strong economy , a strong army ( defence industry) ( maybe nucleur detterence) . I see a great future for muslim countries , arab countries are diversifying economy , kazakhstan is getting strong very very rapidly , turkmenistan has 4 trillion worth of natural resources and are growing at rapid rates same as other turkic states , azerbaycan is growing rapidly , uae making very big brands e.g emirates , dubai is a world known place and tourist atrraction now , qatar very high gdp per capita , inshallah pakistan will be follow with their nukes , strong army , if i was president i would do very big projects with pakistan , encourage turkish businessman ( especially massive construction firms 2nd biggest in world after china) to invest in infrastructure etc.

today the only thing lacking pakistan to be very strong is economy , today think about pakistan with 1 trillion economy or more they would be very strong .

but we have to help pakistan in its struggle with problems , non stability affects economy , we have to give joint speeches condemning etc

Am I the only one here who remembers Turkey's inaction in first Gulf War and it's direct effects on Turkey's economic and security interests in 1990's? This thread feels like more of a partisan talk than a deliberative conversation...

Am I the only one here who remembers Turkey's inaction in first Gulf War and it's direct effects on Turkey's economic and security interests in 1990's? This thread feels like more of a partisan talk than a deliberative conversation...

We best not get involved in the middle east..

Turkey should not interfene in middle-east. We Turks should focuss on Turkic empire. There are a lot of Turkic states out there friendly and royal to us.

Who says the Arabs won't stab us in the back again? We should stay away from Arabs. Israel and drones above Arab head is the punishment of Allah.

This should stay as it is. Middle-east will always stay the same. We Turks should focus on TURAN. EY, Turk return to your ROOTS!

Turkey should not interfene in middle-east. We Turks should focuss on Turkic empire. There are a lot of Turkic states out there friendly and royal to us.

Who says the Arabs won't stab us in the back again? We should stay away from Arabs. Israel and drones above Arab head is the punishment of Allah.

This should stay as it is. Middle-east will always stay the same. We Turks should focus on TURAN. EY, Turk return to your ROOTS!

They can't even trust each other. Look at Libya, Syria, Bahrain etc.. Look at Afghanistan in the 70s and look at it now. A sign to walk away from the neat east.

I want this to be Turkish Future

Last edited by a moderator:
Turkey with Davutoğlu's foreign policy is shooting in her own feet.The 'zero tensions' policy with the neighbors has gone wrong.Now,none of Turkey's neighbors are regarded as 'friends'.I hope someone better than him lead the Turkey's foreign policy.

ata ulkucu musun?

Turkey with Davutoğlu's foreign policy is shooting in her own feet.The 'zero tensions' policy with the neighbors has gone wrong.Now,none of Turkey's neighbors are regarded as 'friends'.I hope someone better than him lead the Turkey's foreign policy.

iran should look at itself , constant threats , again threatening turkey we shouldnt go into syria or you might get involve etc etc , you should focus on your own problems instead of butting into our business.

they wont , we have very common interests , we can develop great trade , increase defence etc

They can't even trust each other. Look at Libya, Syria, Bahrain etc.. Look at Afghanistan in the 70s and look at it now. A sign to walk away from the neat east.

I want this to be Turkish Future

What's with Libya, Bahrain and Syria? All Arab countries help those countries people in getting their freedom. Libya will be like UAE in the future. They are building their economy and state of the art infrastructure. Are there problem? yes there are, and that is normal after such a fast change after 40 years of dictatorships. Stop acting like you are in the government, wake up and remember that you are here an internet forumer. Turkey has been trying to get our attention for 10 years and she got it. As for now, I salute her for her honorable stances. Turkey will benefit from Arabs economically more than Arabs. People like you will not change anything going on the ground.

Last edited by a moderator:
We best not get involved in the middle east..
I'm sorry but that's absurd. We have huge economic and security interests in Middle-East and we can't risk to lose any ground in these interests just to pursue a isolationist foreign policy.

This idea of a "Turkic Union" as in one governing system, one established state, one citizenship, one nation is never going to happen. Not only this idea doesn't have any footing in the reality of world system, it also assumes other Turkic states are willing to join and create such a confederate structure. It ignores history, geography, economic aspirations of Central Asian people and linguistic differences between each of these states.

Middle-East will not always "stay the same". This statement is a result a pure orientalist thinking about the region. Anyone who read history of 19th-20th century would have some kind of an idea why Middle-East have such problems.

Also, a country pursues its interests on creating a future. Historians already doing a fine job about documenting and writing books about the past. States don't have a luxury to choose whom to cooperate by choosing countries which didn't shoot a bullet at them. This logic won't bring us any reasonable conclusion. Look at Germany, Britain, Spain, UK, USA, Mexico, Italy..

I'm really sorry for our country's performance in the foreign policy realm. We should have followed Iran's example by defending human rights and aspirations of people in Maghreb and Bahrain but oppose to those in Syria...

What's with Libya, Bahrain and Syria? All Arab countries help those countries people in getting their freedom. Libya will be like UAE in the future. They are building their economy and state of the art infrastructure. Are there problem? yes there are, and that is normal after such a fast change after 40 years of dictatorships. Stop acting like you are in the government, wake up and remember that you are here an internet forumer. Turkey has been trying to get our attention for 10 years and she got it. As for now, I salute her for her honorable stances. Turkey will benefit from Arabs economically more than Arabs. People like you will not change anything going on the ground.

mate dont listen to some , they have little strategic thinking , we could both benefit HUGELY , why shouldnt we when we can ? isnt that right .

I'm sorry but that's absurd. We have huge economic and security interests in Middle-East and we can't risk to lose any ground in these interests just to pursue a isolationist foreign policy.

This idea of a "Turkic Union" as in one governing system, one established state, one citizenship, one nation is never going to happen. Not only this idea doesn't have any footing in the reality of world system, it also assumes other Turkic states are willing to join and create such a confederate structure. It ignores history, geography, economic aspirations of Central Asian people and linguistic differences between each of these states.

Middle-East will not always "stay the same". This statement is a result a pure orientalist thinking about the region. Anyone who read history of 19th-20th century would have some kind of an idea why Middle-East have such problems.

Also, a country pursues its interests on creating a future. Historians already doing a fine job about documenting and writing books about the past. States don't have a luxury to choose whom to cooperate by choosing countries which didn't shoot a bullet at them. This logic won't bring us any reasonable conclusion. Look at Germany, Britain, Spain, UK, USA, Mexico, Italy..

I'm really sorry for our country's performance in the foreign policy realm. We should have followed Iran's example by defending human rights and aspirations of people in Maghreb and Bahrain but oppose to those in Syria...

90% what you said right , except turkish union , its not one established state , thats united turkic states , union is very possible , but we can benefit enough without a union .

Sorry but the middle east main problem is not religion it's self. You can believe in Allah, Yuahaw (or the Jews believe) Jesus Etc and be in Peace. The big problem is the role of religion. Your right about libya, they are electing a liberal government and Tunisia is a great example of the Arab spring's result. But then look at Egypt and Syria. Most Libyans want a secular constitution like Turkey. But in a poll in Egypt, a survey asked which political model do you prefer, SA or Turkey/Tunisia. Most Masri said SA.

i actually spoke to a egyptian who voted for Mursi , but he said to be he voted for mursi because he hated the other guy like most people but he said he wants his country to be like turkey , secular and more freedom , he said i dont want it to be like SA exactly what he said.

Back
Top Bottom