What's new

J-20 and T-50, which is better?

I am speechless! Now we have someone who claims that israel can produce an advanced stealth fighter. There is nothing further I can say:hitwall:

Are you poor in comprehending phrase??? Why are you presuming the things and replying that??? And why not?? If India can think of making 5th gen fighter, why can't Israel??? But again the big question is, do they need it??? They will be getting F35 , then there will be no need to make another copy of F35...

I simply said that Israelis can produce what ever they want and what suits there need... easy and simple... So does India Pakistan or Bangladesh...

Ofcourse they can design a stealth fighter and put 2 engines and make it fly and let fanboys claim they are the best in online forums. :lol:

your flag need more green , there must be no place for Saffron there, please correct it... Its worthless to discuss what Israelis are not doing... They are not making fighters, engine, ACs, Destroyer... so lets stop trolls and focus on J20 ....

I am speechless! Now we have someone who claims that israel can produce an advanced stealth fighter. There is nothing further I can say:hitwall:

/facepalm...

The Lavi/J-10 is NOT a stealth aircraft to begin with.

Israel is part of the Security Cooperative Participant (SCP) in the F-35 program, along with Singapore. There is no need for them to come up with their own stealth aircraft.

800px-F-35_potential_purchasers.PNG

/facepalm...

The Lavi/J-10 is NOT a stealth aircraft to begin with.

Israel is part of the Security Cooperative Participant (SCP) in the F-35 program, along with Singapore. There is no need for them to come up with their own stealth aircraft.

800px-F-35_potential_purchasers.PNG

Nice Post... :) :)

You are right, but Isreal tech is almost exclusively for its military. What about other areas?
Israel has very advanced microelectronics, software, medicine, chemical, agriculture, jewellery, precise metalwork, solar energym desalination indursties. Some examples i can recall now:

Drip irrigation.
First Modern (SPI) Firewall.
LZW - first widely used computer data compression method (its used in GIF images for example).
ICQ - first popular instant messaging program.
M-Systems - first flash drive.
Several Intel processor cores were developed in Israel (Banias aka Pentium-M, Dothan, Sandy Bridge).

this thread going way off topic. i really admire those chinese, american and russian members, they can argue in tech detail... no wonder they are the superpowers...

but i am fed up with those indian ID trolling dumb responses, look at your guys talking, one off t. to another troll.

i LOLed when I saw those posts, when they were talking about patent, they jumped in to "how many chinese are nobel prize winners?" when talking about Israel's military use, they steered this motor to "how about agri sectors", then it goes right to what israel's achievements....
:hitwall:

By your logic:

China makes top telecom gear.

Therefore China can make top everything else. Just because we don't doesn't mean we can't.

What a joke!

Can Israel make its own airplane engines? Isn't that what you Indians use to insult us all the time? Why not turn the same magnifying glass to your great Israeli pals that treat Indian migrant workers like sh!t and see for yourself?

your J-10 is based on cancelled Israel lavi project

this thread going way off topic. i really admire those chinese, american and russian members, they can argue in tech detail... no wonder they are the superpowers...

but i am fed up with those indian ID trolling dumb responses, look at your guys talking, one off t. to another troll.

i LOLed when I saw those posts, when they were talking about patent, they jumped in to "how many chinese are nobel prize winners?" when talking about Israel's military use, they steered this motor to "how about agri sectors", then it goes right to what israel's achievements....
:hitwall:

I can understand on what basis your situational assessment about my posts are based on.
I won't give any clarification to why some ridiculous post by some Chinese fan boy was bashed by me.

Completely different intakes, changing engine characteristics and forcing a complete redesign. Different lengths, changing center of gravity and forcing a complete redesign. Different width.

I don't agree, fully that is. The planoform concept was proven in the Lavi, the other stuff is just details. One can argue that the devil is in the details, and I will not deny the hard work that goes into them. But the ground was broken by the Lavi. Just as the ground was broken by the MiG 1.44 ..which bears a resemblance to the J20.

I don't agree, fully that is. The planoform concept was proven in the Lavi, the other stuff is just details. One can argue that the devil is in the details, and I will not deny the hard work that goes into them. But the ground was broken by the Lavi. Just as the ground was broken by the MiG 1.44 ..which bears a resemblance to the J20.

That is foolish statement. CAC used their decade of experience designing the J-10 to the J-20.

there is no officical documents that proving J-10 is based on Lavi project, its all about speculation, just by the resemblance cannot justify any vague claims that project 10 (j-10) was based on that. in terms of why J-10 adopt canard configuration just let you know in late 60s and early 70s China had already started project 9 (J-9) which took first flight in 1975 but abandoned in 1980.

and MG 1.44 and J-20 c'mom serioulsy you believe in these russian self consolation simpleton reports?

Back
Top Bottom