What's new

J-20 and T-50, which is better?

Yes ofcourse you wouldn't spot any similarities.. it is to be expected.

Leave this to other people, you just dream various possible match ups the plane will have with other planes while you make explosion sounds with your mouth... that usually works :)

cant you tell the sarcasm?:no:

Enough with the juvenile flame posts...
stay on track..

The J-20... is AWESOME!!
Legend....wait for it... Darryyy

So much bla bla bla and so called Chinese aeronautical engineer ,doesn't even know how to speak a nice smoothy .plain vanila english ???? !!!!To be honest with you mate it sound like CHINGLISH ,BTW say again LCA is still better than whatever you throw at us ,here's your 1st task How a chinese aircraft cross himalaya with junked rusted plastic with extra milk melanine engine;):what:(sounds stup so you are ) ??

lol``here is your prize for speeking 'perfect' 'Inglish':cheesy:

this thread is talking about real indigenous planes, why you had to drag in a failed multinational project LCA here``looking for embarrassment?:lol:

T-50 is from a builder who has been making technologically superior 4th generation fighters and exporting to different countries including the europe and china.

J-20 is from a builder who has to copy the designs from Israel, Russian jets and even the wreckages and hacked designs and has just an export order for 4th gen fighter which still relies on Russian design (mig-21 airframe) and Russian engine.

The difference is obvious.

Here's comes your daddy ...........:azn::cheesy:

044792.jpg

T-50 is from a builder who has been making technologically superior 4th generation fighters and exporting to different countries including the europe and china.

J-20 is from a builder who has to copy the designs from Israel, Russian jets and even the wreckages and hacked designs and has just an export order for 4th gen fighter which still relies on Russian design (mig-21 airframe) and Russian engine.

I am sorry mate, although I don't disagree with you, your second flag option (it's description to be exact) offends me as a Greek and now that I know it exists as an option I ask the admins of this forum to change it's description. No country called Macedonia officially exists. Nor should it exist for that matter.

lol its always funny to see ignorant people have '0' aviation knowledge talking about suff like this :)

quick question: where is the similarities of J-20 and Lavi? you need to use your brain to talk not your arse`:P

Do not pretend to understand something. The proper questions were posed and you failed to support your arguments.

I showed you the patent. I explained how it works. I provided links.

If you want me to send an actual device by Fedex to you, then you yourself probably don't understand what it is.

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

Here's comes your daddy ...........:azn::cheesy:

044792.jpg

And it won't be the first time the son has beat that daddy.

I showed you the patent. I explained how it works. I provided links.
Utter BS. You have not a clue of how 'it' works. At best, the patent is 'proof of concept', not of actual application. The claim that the Russians have done it exactly that -- a claim. Again...Do not pretend that you know what you are talking about.

Utter BS. You have not a clue of how 'it' works. At best, the patent is 'proof of concept', not of actual application. The claim that the Russians have done it exactly that -- a claim. Again...Do not pretend that you know what you are talking about.

And do you have your own "clue" to counter mine?

I wrote basically how plasma stealth technology does its job. If you want to prove it wrong, then prove it wrong. Throwing claims of how this is "utter BS" is not called proof.

A proof of concept means that the concept is not some distant future thing, unlike what you said.

And do you have your own "clue" to counter mine?

I wrote basically how plasma stealth technology does its job. If you want to prove it wrong, then prove it wrong. Throwing claims of how this is "utter BS" is not called proof.

A proof of concept means that the concept is not some distant future thing, unlike what you said.
You clearly have no experience in R/D and manufacturing so leave the subject alone. As far as this 'plasma stealth' idea goes, I have explained it and showed those explanations. They went 'whooooossshhhh' over your head.

You clearly have no experience in R/D and manufacturing so leave the subject alone. As far as this 'plasma stealth' idea goes, I have explained it and showed those explanations. They went 'whooooossshhhh' over your head.

Then explain it and prove that my explanations are "utter BS". Copy and paste if you are too tired to rewrite it.

Either way I can add more to what I know on this matter.

Back
Top Bottom