What's new

J-15S Maiden Flight

What would be close to, Su-30MKK?

Its role would be similar to the Su-33UB.

Its size and configuration would be similar to the Su-30MKI.

Its performance would be similar to the Su-35S.

Its price would be similar to the F-15E.

This is a very nice development. I can see how this would be useful for EW as well as for further ground attack support. It seems that the Navy would want such an aircraft to be their own counterpart to the Air Force's J-16, which features similar upgrades such as RAM, composites, new EW systems, 5th generation avionics, WS-10A, etc. However, maintaining such a diverse fleet of 4.5 generation fighters (J-11B, J-15, J-16, J-10B) will have an obvious negative effect on the PLA's logistic capabilities, and also budget, meaning that we might see the PLAAF and PLANAF shrink considerably in numbers.

Its role would be similar to the Su-33UB.

Its size and configuration would be similar to the Su-30MKI.

Its performance would be similar to the Su-35S.

Its price would be similar to the F-15E.

A F-15E sells for nearly 100 million dollars.

I cannot see the J-15S costing more than 50-60 million dollars

Is WS 10 ready yet??? Or still al 31F,

These pictures show clearly the WS-10H (H for Sea version, as for J-15).

To regconize a WS-10 it is quit easy...

SzDQK.jpg

GILCG.jpg

By the way, I found some old pictures in my HDD around the developement of chinese TVC, somehow interesting...

tSQdx.jpg

ebRqn.jpg

u0iWy.jpg

tBh1N.jpg

And one capture I got from CCTV documentary on the performance of WS-10 (but which version??)

pYPxC.jpg

:coffee:

J-15s is a good to fill gap while waiting for J-20 and J-21, maximize the usage the money that we have invested into J-11 machineseries and infrastructure is wise...chinese should develop the wide spectrum of J-11 family similar to Su-27 of Russia...such Su-32 and others

su32-3.jpg

This so awesome...:china: :)

海军航空兵是完美的日本

J-15s is a good to fill gap while waiting for J-20 and J-21, maximize the usage the money that we have invested into J-11 machineseries and infrastructure is wise...chinese should develop the wide spectrum of J-11 family similar to Su-27 of Russia...such Su-32 and others

su32-3.jpg

这是不是一个很好的飞机

How about you answer the question and not use the old cliche time for you to get a watch.

Now admit you really need a pair of new glasses!!! Actually I was waiting for you to reply before I want to releas this photo. Haha...

Sorry, can't help having fun with you, LOL!!!

2718510766883b1d2d03e1c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Now admit you really need a pair of new glasses!!! Actually I was waiting for you to reply before I want to releas this photo. Haha...

[/URL][/IMG]

Check out that wing span!!!

I hope Pakistan Buys a squadron or two for Naval strike role.

Think of J-15 as an updated and heavier J-11B with canards. The reason for it being heavier is that its landing gear and airframe had been strengthened for carrier landing. Canards will help the plane obtain better handling at low speeds, useful for carrier operations. Engine is still WS-10, although I don't know whether it's A or B version. If it's A version, I suspect the payload might be less than that of J-11B due to increased weight.

[/URL][/IMG]

LOL! I asked a question and you try to mock me. Do you do that to people when they ask a time from you so you can feel the need to show how superior you are over such little things like that?

Check out that wing span!!!

I hope Pakistan Buys a squadron or two for Naval strike role.

Any chance of Pakistan getting a carrier for that? Otherwise its window shopping.

Back
Top Bottom