What's new

J-15&CV and F-35C&CVN With The Same Angle Diagram

The signal that a "Shooter" gives to the Catapult operator to launch the aircraft. That signal, namely Go\Launch, is also called "Elvis Presley in Vegas." on the deck. This is the final signal and one of the most iconic signal given b4 they launch the aircraft.

Here is a funny video of the final sequences of the cat launch. Though funny, it shows the shooter action before and after the aircraft is handed over to the particular shooter. The final signal during the launch is the "Go\Launch" signal:-
Note: Those shooters are enacting only b4 the aircraft is handed over to them.

Plus I am a bit surprised that you Chinese went for the USN carrier operation hand signals... I thought they will create their own version of the signals...

Thanks Sir i was not knowing about that...
Plus I am a bit surprised that you Chinese went for the USN carrier operation hand signals... I thought they will create their own version of the signals...

Sorry Sir but i am not chinese...:-)

really interesting pics.
I must respect the ability of US engine manufacturer.
F35 only need single engine to do everything

The signal that a "Shooter" gives to the Catapult operator to launch the aircraft. That signal, namely Go\Launch, is also called "Elvis Presley in Vegas." on the deck. This is the final signal and one of the most iconic signal given b4 they launch the aircraft.

Here is a funny video of the final sequences of the cat launch. Though funny, it shows the shooter action before and after the aircraft is handed over to the particular shooter. The final signal during the launch is the "Go\Launch" signal:-
Note: Those shooters are enacting only b4 the aircraft is handed over to them.

Copying a state of art techniques is acceptable.

Nice but what is the use it can't take off with it full load configuration. It's waste of money and time for combat operations. But thisan be used as a ttrainer. Good development and big boost for any Navy . Since China don't have to expetise in operating CBG and no experience in naval war fare it will takes decades to operate Carriers effectively . India already poses the capabilities to operate CBG and will have more than three in a decade

Nice but what is the use it can't take off with it full load configuration. It's waste of money and time for combat operations. But thisan be used as a ttrainer. Good development and big boost for any Navy . Since China don't have to expetise in operating CBG and no experience in naval war fare it will takes decades to operate Carriers effectively . India already poses the capabilities to operate CBG and will have more than three in a decade

Haha.. Another self bragging ignorant. Come here just to say some make you feel good words. May I know what experience IN has regarding STOBAR operation? Dont tell me 40years old experience of the old Hermes carrier consider experience. Those are outdated and irrelevant. If not JMSDF shall be the most experience carrier forces in Asia given the 60 years ago carrier ops they go thru,really?

And finally your smaller Mig-29k is even more short legged and carry less ordinance than our J-15. Another criticism without even look into the mirror analogy?

Haha.. Another self bragging ignorant. Come here just to say some make you feel good words. May I know what experience IN has regarding STOBAR operation? Dont tell me 40years old experience of the old Hermes carrier consider experience. Those are outdated and irrelevant. If not JMSDF shall be the most experience carrier forces in Asia given the 60 years ago carrier ops they go thru,really?

And finally your smaller Mig-29k is even more short legged and carry less ordinance than our J-15. Another criticism without even look into the mirror analogy?
Those are outdated for copy cats like u. But when we use or create something we learn from it an use it for our future . And on CBG India van do better than Chinese . It's same like difference between skilled driver driving a flight . But if u already flown on flight and have years of experience van easily adopt to other flights also .

So to be frank you are making fool of ur own statement. Because St present we operate 2 Carrier Battle Groups . Operating battle c
groups I not same as maintaining submarines . There must be futuristic plans an skills to survive an enemy assault . At that time ur over weighted and under power j15 will fly with 2 missiles at most . Due to the lift needed to takeoff I
will be there I u load ur j15 to some decent configuration. Don't compare the size of aircraft . If that's the case Chinese have tge most ancient an smallest fighter jets till now . Check ur inventory u still have 100 some su35 orders from Russia . What happend to ur super power and ufo J10 J15 J10 j31 ... will anyone buy fighter jet from other countries at himalayas price tags when Tey have decent aircraft ?

How many fight jet programme does Chinese have . Still asking for Russia to provide jets and Asked them to develop Attack Choppers which was declared as invention of China lol

Those are outdated for copy cats like u. But when we use or create something we learn from it an use it for our future . And on CBG India van do better than Chinese . It's same like difference between skilled driver driving a flight . But if u already flown on flight and have years of experience van easily adopt to other flights also .

So to be frank you are making fool of ur own statement. Because St present we operate 2 Carrier Battle Groups . Operating battle c
groups I not same as maintaining submarines . There must be futuristic plans an skills to survive an enemy assault . At that time ur over weighted and under power j15 will fly with 2 missiles at most . Due to the lift needed to takeoff I
will be there I u load ur j15 to some decent configuration. Don't compare the size of aircraft . If that's the case Chinese have tge most ancient an smallest fighter jets till now . Check ur inventory u still have 100 some su35 orders from Russia . What happend to ur super power and ufo J10 J15 J10 j31 ... will anyone buy fighter jet from other countries at himalayas price tags when Tey have decent aircraft ?

How many fight jet programme does Chinese have . Still asking for Russia to provide jets and Asked them to develop Attack Choppers which was declared as invention of China lol
Your useless rant is only good for ignorant fool like you to consume. Can you provide me a link from rosoboronexport, official agency of Russia military export claiming any su-35 Fighter jet deal signed by China?

Instead of posting fake words from you. You shall post some link or credible report to back your words.

As for J-15 , let report do the job.
China's J-15 fighter superior to Russian Su-33 - People's Daily Online

Let see who is making a fool of himself. Lol.

And finally, we don't need an inferior indian to tell us how backward we are when india can't get anything correct besides using limited money to buy. What good can india produced? The LCA project is already a world joke. Don't tell me India title as the world largest arm importer is a malign? Go google and learn more facts. China military advancement has made her 90% self sufficient unlike you who just instead of working know only how to rant useless stuff to cure your inferiority. :lol:

Dear Indian navy pilots have already flown all three version planes from carrier deck. CATOBAR, STOBAR and vertical take off and landing ops. Thank you.

Dear Indian navy pilots have already flown all three version planes from carrier deck. CATOBAR, STOBAR and vertical take off and landing ops. Thank you.
That doesn't mean anything. From what I know vertical take off is the easiest , just like operating a helo. Indian navy CATOBAR operation is too long ago for indian navy and long lost experience. Basically, Indian navy start the same level of STOBAR with PLAN.

Back
Top Bottom