What's new

J-15 better than U.S. F/A-18 and India’s Mig-29k: Chinese daily

It depends how deep is the pocket of that consumer. If you are paying in rupee, no thanks, next customer please.

its not about deep pockets. if you look for Chinese brand and Japanese brand, it they are same price and same features. then no one buy Chinese.

Trolling ? I was just responding to the Indian who was accusing China of being a copy-cat.
So it is OK for India to label China a copy-cat but not ok for non-Indians to speak up about India being a copy-cat ???

Double Standard at it's best !!!!

i have nothing to do with this..............u report him if u like,,,,atleast i am not trolling

Okay, but what am I supposed to do with this?

BTW, I love Mirage-2000 :smitten:

Will you trade one of your Mirages for 4 F-5s?
sorry man

we have started upgarding our 51 mirage 2000 to 2000-5 standard so its not possible now!!

its not about deep pockets. if you look for Chinese brand and Japanese brand, it they are same price and same features. then no one buy Chinese.

Are you intellectually challenged? The point of discussion not abt chinese products versus others, but that indians love to criticize chinese product when they can't even make anything on their own. You can't even troll intelligently, go back to school.

i have nothing to do with this..............u report him if u like,,,,atleast i am not trolling

sorry man

we have started upgarding our 51 mirage 2000 to 2000-5 standard so its not possible now!!

But you're oblivious to a certain indian who is trolling me and calling chinese product crap? Why didn't u report him? Double standard, indeed.

Are you intellectually challenged? The point of discussion not abt chinese products versus others, but that indians love to criticize chinese product when they can't even make anything on their own. You can't even troll intelligently, go back to school.

But you're oblivious to a certain indian who is trolling me and calling chinese product crap? Why didn't u report him? Double standard, indeed.

say what u like but he didn't start trolling

hafeez started posting bullshit first

i already asked u to translate post 23................can u do that??

say what u like but he didn't start trolling

hafeez started posting bullshit first

i already asked u to translate post 23................can u do that??

You lie like a Mumbai Rug !!! How could I be the one who started posting "BS" when I was only responding to the Indian Troll's message ? (see his message #11 below) :

one day copycat always copycats..atleast we respect people who innovate and give credit to them..buy technology through technology transfer and not steal..like you guys..and it is not Lord China..it is Gaylord china!

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...n-u-s-f-18-india-s-mig-29k-chinese-daily.html

The outside looks similiar with Su33, but the inside configuration is totally different. J15 has WS10H engine , which means the aircraft is completely indegenous.

Full airframe is copied with similar aerodynamics and still fully indigenous.

WS10 series is not deployed yet.

india is losing in every single aspect of the current competition.
96sm.jpg

oh, dear, it is so funny to hear this from a nation which refuse to acknowledge the universal patent laws on drugs. but you are right, one day india, always copycat. steal? ask those american drug companies!

loser.

looks like i hit the right chord

the point is Chinese products deserve to be criticized. anyone using them has the right to criticize them. now it proves you are intellectually paralyzed.

one day copycat always copycats..atleast we respect people who innovate and give credit to them..buy technology through technology transfer and not steal..like you guys..and it is not Lord China..it is Gaylord china!

Well said... A Slap on your face! :lol:

BBC NEWS | Business | Kalashnikov upset by Indian 'copy'

Representatives from Izhmash, the gun's original manufacturer, discovered what they see as an Indian rip-off of the AK-47 at an arms fair in Delhi.

But India's Ordnance Factory Board says the weapon is different enough to count as a distinct design.

AK-47 copies are produced in dozens of countries, but only a handful have formally licensed it.

The row blew up, Izhmash representatives told Agence France Presse news agency, when the man who invented the AK-47 in World War II visited OFB's pavilion at the arms fair and saw what he thought was a copy of his brainchild.

"I don't see any permission being given to India to manufacture the rifle" and sell it for export, said Izhmash's Andrei Vishnyakov.

Russia is India's largest supplier of weapons - although not of AK-47s.

'Threat'

The new weapon has yet to appear on OFB's website, which advertises products ranging from pistols to main battle tanks.

Still, OFB staff were keen to deny the accusation.

"The cocking mechanism is different, the lever has been changed and the barrel is chrome-plated," OFB gun designer Mohammad Ali told AFP.

For general manager MK Garg, Izhmash's complaint rests on a false premise.

"The Russian Kalashnikov was made in 1947 and no patent in the armament industry is valid beyond 30 years," he said.

"It seems they are threatened by our product."

Who owns what?

Izhmash has run into copyright problems before.

Russian companies spent two years disputing who controlled rights to the AK-47 before Izhmash finally won sole control in 2002.

But the millions of copies sold in arms bazaars over the world - and appearing on at least one national flag (Mozambique's) as well - have yet to produce much in the way of royalties.
But Indian technology is so low that they could not even do simple copy. End up they can only rely on Western countries for upgrade of their defense which Indian is at their mercy.

Then the Indian troll needs to find any excuse for Indian total indigenuous failure effort by claiming they obey copy right and therefore they buy only. All this is laughable... More or less show how Indian defence as a whole is a failure.

The only way to make them feel better is to accuse more superior rival like China of copying... Russian too copy US B-29 bomber as Tu-4 and US do copy Swedish 40mm bofor gun. There is no wrong when comes to defence and country critical survival of copying. Copy is only a transition period. With China military technology improves. More new ideas and technology will be introduced and innovative arrives. The only sin you will have is failure to defend what you owned.

Back
Top Bottom