What's new

J-15 better than U.S. F/A-18 and India’s Mig-29k: Chinese daily

Do not go by pictures dude. Where is the source?

Chinese claims based on what, ramdom pictures like above? I hope you have not fallen for the Chinese propaganda. You seem to trust their pictures.

Why are you posting such pictures as proof when you yourself do not understand whats in the pic? How can you trust it for PESA etc when you have no idea whats in pic? I hope you do not take it as proof of anything.

as a matter of fact the pictures are real and it looks like a pesa............no one can dispute that.

have u seen a pesa before??

the chinese source is in chinese only.what do u want??english source!!

grow up man,,,they communicate mostly in chinese and thats why i was asking chinese members for translation.

and if they can fit aesa on their awacs and destroyers then why not fighter planes??

It wont be able to do so.

Fighters operating from STOBAR carriers cant take off with full load.

thats irrelevant in this discusssion although u are right

the discussion has shifted to chinese pesa/aesa claims

as a matter of fact the pictures are real and it looks like a pesa............no one can dispute that.
have u seen a pesa before??
the chinese source is in chinese only.what do u want??english source!!
grow up man,,,they communicate mostly in chinese and thats why i was asking chinese members for translation.
and if they can fit aesa on their awacs and destroyers then why not fighter planes??

I do not want to trust a picture. Give a source? I do not like the Chinese even, posting such secret pictures and claiming how their J-20 is better then PAKFA and F-22.

Please do not put picture when you do not understand it. Let some Chinese put it.

I do not trust they have AESA on their destroyers. But still a plane is much smaller then a destroyer so its not like you can pick the AESA from destroyer and fit it on plane. Again until some reliable source do not assume it. Do not trust Chinese claims without proof.

I do not want to trust a picture. Give a source? I do not like the Chinese even, posting such secret pictures and claiming how their J-20 is better then PAKFA and F-22.

Please do not put picture when you do not understand it. Let some Chinese put it.

I do not trust they have AESA on their destroyers. But still a plane is much smaller then a destroyer so its not like you can pick the AESA from destroyer and fit it on plane. Again until some reliable source do not assume it. Do not trust Chinese claims without proof because then you are falling for their trap!!

who gives a hoot whether u believe it or not??
the fact remains they have got aesa installed on project 052c and 052d destroyers and awacs
and those are pictures with detailed description,,,,,what more do u want??

what about drdo claims then??should i trust them??

open ur eyes mate,,its an objective discussion and u cannot take sides on conspiracy theory grounds

who gives a hoot whether u believe it or not??
the fact remains they have got aesa installed on project 052c and 052d destroyers and awacs
and those are pictures with detailed description,,,,,what more do u want??

what about drdo claims then??should i trust them??

open ur eyes mate,,its an objective discussion and u cannot take sides on conspiracy theory grounds

Sorry bro there is no OBJECTIVE discussion with two pics:

1) one is a secret pic with some amatuer camera
2) the other is a pic in some chinese language which u want us to believe but you yourself do not understand. What is the source of that picture - Amateur, 50 cent, ccp, some respectable defense journal.

It looks like you want to believe such poor proofs. That's your believe, but not acceptable proof.

AESA on their ship is not under discussion.

Yes DRDO claims are more valid then some amateurish online pictures. I hope you do you want to say DRDO claims are equivalent to some graphics/pictures posted online by 50 cent.

Sorry bro there is no OBJECTIVE discussion with two pics:

1) one is a secret pic with some amatuer camera
2) a pic in some chinese language which u want us to believe but you yourself do not understand

It looks like you want to believe such poor proofs. That's your believe, but not acceptable proof.

AESA on their ship is not under discussion.

Yes DRDO claims are more valid then some amateurish online pictures.

i have more knowledge on radars than u mate and chinese have made rapid progress here

are these bullshit too??

China%2527s+AESA+Radar.jpg

27135976c43636fece03a67.gif

milit203.jpg

G4Kw6.jpg

j10bradar.jpg

anything else??:coffee:

i have more knowledge on radars than u mate and chinese have made rapid progress here

are these bullshit too??

Yes, why you posting and trusting pictures in Chinese when you do not understand it?

So if J-20 looks like f-22 then it is equivalent to f-22. You/we should not post Chinese pictures, if we do not understand Chinese.

If you know then give some source mate and in a language which you and we understand. Random Chinese pictures won't do.

Also rapid Chinese progress cannot be a blanket statement to assume they are ahead of Russia/Israel/USA/France/India now in AESA/PESA or other areas.

are these bullshit too??

China%2527s+AESA+Radar.jpg

27135976c43636fece03a67.gif

milit203.jpg

G4Kw6.jpg

j10bradar.jpg

heard it's not a aesa but pesa.
somebody previously in this forum claimed astonishing range for this radar..it could be a future developing goal, media hype, etc..
so until something solid comes across we should not take everything as a proof based on individuals translation..there could be things which are missing, misinterpreted,added on in these translations..etc.

Yes, why you trust pictures in language you do not understand?

So if J-20 looks like f-22 then it is equivalent to f-22.

If you know then give some source mate and in a language which you and we understand. Ramdom pictures won't do.

iTS CHINESE ..................they print stuff in chinese...is that hard to get??

pictures are 100% real

regarding j-20 vs f-22,,,,,,,indeed j-20 has very good shaping,u don't need any source to see that.

in terms of engines and electronics it cannot compete with f-22,,,,whats so difficult here

heard it's not a aesa but pesa.
somebody previously in this forum claimed astonishing range for this radar..it could be a future developing goal, media hype, etc..
so until something solid comes across we should not take everything as a proof based on individuals translation..there could be things which are missing, misinterpreted,added on in these translations..etc.

i agree with u and thats why i posted it for chinese to do translation.

seems like he was a false flagger pakistani and couldn't translate at all

but no one can deny thats its atleast a pesa

iTS CHINESE ..................they print stuff in chinese...is that hard to get??

pictures are 100% real

regarding j-20 vs f-22,,,,,,,indeed j-20 has very good shaping,u don't need any source to see that.

in terms of engines and electronics it cannot compete with f-22,,,,whats so difficult here

i agree with u and thats why i posted it for chinese to do translation.

seems like he was a false flagger pakistani and couldn't translate at all

but no one can deny thats its atleast a pesa

No its in Chinese fine. But why are you posting it as proof when:
1) you do not understand Chinese.
2) the source of the picture is not known. how hard it is to post some fake picture of a PESA/AESA radar?

Mate let the Chinese prove they got PESA/AESA. why are you assuming it for them based on unreliable/online pictures.

No its in Chinese fine. But why are you posting it as proof when:
1) you do not understand Chinese.
2) the source of the picture is not known. how hard it is to post some fake picture of a PESA/AESA radar?

Mate let the Chinese prove they got PESA/AESA. why are you assuming it for them based on unreliable pictures.

ask anyone senior here

its atleast a pesa dude!!

Chinese copy or not, we dont follow low IQ nation's path to buy everything from foreign countries. I simply don't have any respect for such loser nations.

dude, please stop comparing in this way, better to compare what india can build vs what China has already built.

one day india/indian, always loser.

Well India did try to copy foreign stuff but failed miserably so she had no choice but to keep importing Arms whereas China is ALMOST self-sufficient in her defense needs. Instead of feeling bad about not being able to do a reverse engineering, Indians resort to "making fun" of Chinese by constantly calling them copy-cats. The ones to be laughed at are Indians and not Chinese since Indians are not even capable of doing copying !!! LOL

Well India did try to copy foreign stuff but failed miserably so she had no choice but to keep importing Arms whereas China is ALMOST self-sufficient in her defense needs. Instead of feeling bad about not being able to do a reverse engineering, Indians resort to "making fun" of Chinese by constantly calling them copy-cats. The ones to be laughed at are Indians and not Chinese since Indians are not even capable of doing copying !!! LOL

if u wanna give such stupid comments instead of discussing then go to a hafiz saeed rally next time instead of coming here

Sad, but true. "made in china" get mocked by indians all the times.

ask anyone senior here

its atleast a pesa dude!!

mate what is source of pic?

bro that pic looks unreliable to me. the pic says AESA but if its not AESA the pic and its author is questionable.:undecided:

@he-man

Sensor fusion , is the term you are looking for there .

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom