What's new

J-15 better than U.S. F/A-18 and India’s Mig-29k: Chinese daily

J15 is a state of art, one of the best carrier born fighter in the world. I think you guys will sure feel jealous when you sit in its cockpit, Xi jing ping loves it. Both J15 and J16 install AESA radar.

picture with text

China%27s+AESA+Radars+For+J-10B+J-16+and+J-20.jpg

J15 is a state of art, one of the best carrier born fighter in the world. I think you guys will sure feel jealous when you sit in its cockpit, Xi jing ping loves it. Both J15 and J16 install AESA radar.

just don't post garbage here.............bring a source,a picture and other electronics specs or off u go

The outside looks similiar with Su33, but the inside configuration is totally different. J15 has WS10H engine , which means the aircraft is completely indegenous.

yes looks like a pesa but they have aesa(indigenous) in their 052c and 052d destroyers and y-20 awacs so it won't be that difficult for them

by the way chinese claim this is aesa and the antenna like protrusions that u see are iff antennas

thanks i really don't know much about aspa but i know than its very hard to make your own aspa.

@wanglaokan

do u know nothing about j-15

1)radar specs??pls translate the post 32

2)irst

3)tv/laser rangefinder

4)maws

5)rwr

6)jammers

if not then u have no right to make foolish claims

Last edited by a moderator:
Why compare apples to oranges? MiG-29K and J-15 are totally different categories of weapons.

Also, J-15 will be facing Super Hornets that can carry their full payload thanks to their catapult launch system.

People's Daily seems to be the opposite of what our paidmedia does. :lol:

thanks i really don't know much about aspa but i know than its very hard to make your own aspa.

what i state above is true man

search for radars of 052D destroyer

Why compare apples to oranges? MiG-29K and J-15 are totally different categories of weapons.

Also, J-15 will be facing Super Hornets that can carry their full payload thanks to their catapult launch system.

People's Daily seems to be the opposite of what our paidmedia does. :lol:

they are both carrier borne fighters thats why!!!

and nothing wrong in analysis dude

@wanglaokan

are u even chinese dude??
u don't seem to understand ur own language??

Last edited by a moderator:
J15 is a good fighter, but there is no firm evidence to prove J15 is better than F18E/F.

Come to me, I will show you. Show me that you are an Indian, post something in Hindi.

Or you STFU.

am i telling u to post in chinese??

am telling u to translate moron.u can't do that??

possibility

no 1-------------u are not chinese

no 2--------------u are illiterate in mandarin

J15 is a good fighter, but there is no firm evidence to prove J15 is better than F18E/F.

not even mig-29k dude??

at least tell about the radar??

Even though i agree J-15 or Su-33 is better than Mig-29K in it's aerodynamic characteristics, won't comment on the avionics as the data from China is not consistent. But will Su-33 be able to launch with full payload from STOBAR config aircraft carriers?

It wont be able to do so.

Fighters operating from STOBAR carriers cant take off with full load.

they are definitely not using original equipment

see this

these are either aesa or pesa in j-11

Chinese+J-10B+Fighter+Jet+with+AESA+Radar.jpg

4162.J10B_5F00_AESA_5F00_RADAR_5F00_1.jpg

Do not go by pictures dude. Where is the source?

yes looks like a pesa but they have aesa(indigenous) in their 052c and 052d destroyers and y-20 awacs so it won't be that difficult for them

by the way chinese claim this is aesa and the antenna like protrusions that u see are iff antennas

Chinese claims based on what, ramdom pictures like above? I hope you have not fallen for the Chinese propaganda. You seem to trust their random pictures. Please do not spread those random pictures as proof or else Chinese would be too happy with you..:undecided:

picture with text

China%27s+AESA+Radars+For+J-10B+J-16+and+J-20.jpg

just don't post garbage here.............bring a source,a picture and other electronics specs or off u go

Why are you posting such pictures as proof when you yourself do not understand whats in the pic? How can you trust it for PESA etc when you have no idea whats in pic? I hope you do not take it as proof of anything.

Back
Top Bottom