What's new

J-15 better than U.S. F/A-18 and India’s Mig-29k: Chinese daily

@Fattyacids go to sleep man.

if you have an IQ of 120, then a monkey would have IQ of 150 at least. :rofl::omghaha:

I have had enough laughing at your expense. now please stop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is 120, 3 times more that is 120 x 3. Are you telling me the ave IQ is 360?
You've just proved yourself to be a retarded, below 50. :yahoo:

ok, so you have very high IQ ... but your posts do not reflect that.... I would just like to say that you are being biased towards indians... look here what your logic is "since you are an indian whose country has not build a comparable plane, you cannot comment on J-15". by your logic a non american cannot comment on Apple products or a non korean cannot comment on Samsung Galaxy series since their country hasn't made a comparable one.
Do you get how's that illogical... you can rebuke them by saying how their arguments are wrong by giving facts/figures not by saying "since you are an indian your argument is invalid"

if you have an IQ of 120, then a monkey would have IQ of 150 at least. :rofl::omghaha:

Don't compare my IQ with a monkey :P

Says who? You? LOL, you can't even put across a logic argument. How would you know 120 is not even considered very high. There is no better example of a retarded rejoicing at its own stupidity, just like a monkey sucking a banana. Take your stupidity to your Bollywood forum, you'll have a bigger company :coffee:

Well said... A Slap on your face! :lol:

BBC NEWS | Business | Kalashnikov upset by Indian 'copy'

But Indian technology is so low that they could not even do simple copy. End up they can only rely on Western countries for upgrade of their defense which Indian is at their mercy.

Then the Indian troll needs to find any excuse for Indian total indigenuous failure effort by claiming they obey copy right and therefore they buy only. All this is laughable... More or less show how Indian defence as a whole is a failure.

The only way to make them feel better is to accuse more superior rival like China of copying... Russian too copy US B-29 bomber as Tu-4 and US do copy Swedish 40mm bofor gun. There is no wrong when comes to defence and country critical survival of copying. Copy is only a transition period. With China military technology improves. More new ideas and technology will be introduced and innovative arrives. The only sin you will have is failure to defend what you owned.

haha i can smell the smoke now..anyways china cannot get TOT in the first place since nobody is friends with china...I smell more smoke now:bounce:

ok, so you have very high IQ ... but your posts do not reflect that.... I would just like to say that you are being biased towards indians... look here what your logic is "since you are an indian whose country has not build a comparable plane, you cannot comment on J-15". by your logic a non american cannot comment on Apple products or a non korean cannot comment on Samsung Galaxy series since their country hasn't made a comparable one.
Do you get how's that illogical... you can rebuke them by saying how their arguments are wrong by giving facts/figures not by saying "since you are an indian your argument is invalid"

You talked a lot but are you saying anything of substance? Have u been following the post of a certain dumb troll? Please go thru them before you speak. Don't embarrass yourself by completely missing the crux of the argument. I give respect when respect is due, but if you're going along the same line as that retard, that's your own prerogative. :coffee:

haha i can smell the smoke now..anyways china cannot get TOT in the first place since nobody is friends with china...I smell more smoke now:bounce:

How come you change your stand so fast after your righteous of Indian was found to be faked? Got tongue tied? We do have TOT from German, Russian,France and Ukraine. So what fault you want to mention next? :P

Or you want to say Indian don't copy as proven to be wrong? :lol:

Says who? You? LOL, you can't even put across a logic argument. How would you know 120 is not even considered very high. There is no better example of a retarded rejoicing at its own stupidity, just like a monkey sucking a banana. Take your stupidity to your Bollywood forum, you'll have a bigger company :coffee:

stop making joke of yourself. Am out. had good fun..:wave:

You talked a lot but are you saying anything of substance? Have u been following the post of a certain dumb troll? Please go thru them before you speak. Don't embarrass yourself by completely missing the crux of the argument. I give respect when respect is due, but if you're going along the same line as that retard, that's your own prerogative. :coffee:
Look dumb is the keyword here... the thread started good but it got derailed by trollers and it is also true that you were also indirectly involved in this process . he shouldn't have said that chinese products are crap but then you shouldn't have replied him at first place and if even you had to, you ultimately started using the same logic on other members.... moreover you also encouraged Hafizzz many time to troll(look @page 4-5).
And about me being talkative... haha... even 2 day old people have talked more than me on this forum than myself in past 3 years... and believe me i am a regular observer of this forum. :closed: :china:

How come you change your stand so fast after your righteous of Indian was found to be faked? Got tongue tied? We do have TOT from German, Russian,France and Ukraine. So what fault you want to mention next? :P

Or you want to say Indian don't copy as proven to be wrong? :lol:

:flame: and smoke :bounce:

J15 is better than F18 ?

o_O

Sounds like a typical chinese loud fart !! Bunch of low life liars !

stop making joke of yourself. Am out. had good fun..:wave:

Stop display your stupidity to the world. Go enjoy the bananas with your mates.
monkey_banana.jpg

Look dumb is the keyword here... the thread started good but it got derailed by trollers and it is also true that you were also indirectly involved in this process . he shouldn't have said that chinese products are crap but then you shouldn't have replied him at first place and if even you had to, you ultimately started using the same logic on other members.... moreover you also encouraged Hafizzz many time to troll(look @page 4-5).
And about me being talkative... haha... even 2 day old people have talked more than me on this forum than myself in past 3 years... and believe me i am a regular observer of this forum. :closed: :china:

At least this time round you bothered to read before you speak.:wave:

How can a copy of downgraded exported Sukhoi flanker better than F18 :laughcry:

Chinese :lol::lol::lol:

How can a copy of downgraded exported Sukhoi flanker better than F18 :laughcry:

Chinese :lol::lol::lol:

No, The original Su-33 is a vintage 80's that will be wiped out in few seconds in modern warfare... Chinese J-15 is far superior compare to original Su-33.

On Nov. 25, 2012, China's carrier-borne J-15 fighter jet has successfully undergone a series of sailing and technological tests on the Liaoning, China's first aircraft carrier, marking a great success of the carrier-borne fighter jet independently developed by China and a major breakthrough in the development of aircraft carrier technology.

The J-15 is equipped with two high-power engines and a brand-new system of high lift device, takeoff and landing device and arrester hook. Its wing can be folded up to both maintain the excellent combat capability and meet the special requirement of landing on the Liaoning. Featuring large combat radius, excellent maneuvering performance and high bombs carrying capacity, the J-15 has a fighting capability of full sea and full airspace.

Foreign media especially Russian media guessed that the J-15 is a copy of Russian Su-33 carrier-borne fighter jet because its appearance is similar to Su-33. In this regard, spokesman of the Ministry of National Defense of China Geng Yansheng said on Nov. 29, "The world military affairs have an objective law of development. Many weapons have the same design principle and some command and protection methods are also similar. Therefore, it at least is non-professional to conclude that China copied the aircraft carrier technology of other countries only by simply comparison.”

First, J-15 has an avionics more advanced than Su-33. Su-33 is equipped with old-fashioned ARINC429 discrete avionics system of one-way low-speed data bus, while J-15 adopts joint avionics system of bidirectional data bus.

TS-100, the Su-33's fire-control computer, has a computing speed of only 170,000 times per second, while the J-15's fire-control computer has an estimated computing speed of over several million times per second.

The J-15 owns a much more advanced radar system than the Su-33. Due to its backward avionics system, the Su-33 can only serve as interceptors, and is incapable of air-to-ground precision strike.

The J-15 adopts improved materials and production techniques, and thus has greater strength and lighter weight.

Finally, the J-15 is powered by home-made Taihang (WS-10) turbofan engine, which is more powerful than the Su-33's engine. Overall, the J-15 is superior to the Su-33, and is comparable to world-class carrier-based aircraft such as the United States' F-18 and France's Rafale.

I know our dear Indian friend is fill with full of jealousy that they cannot even make a decent military product for home uses... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom