What's new

J-15 better than U.S. F/A-18 and India’s Mig-29k: Chinese daily

the point is Chinese products deserve to be criticized. anyone using them has the right to criticize them. now it proves you are intellectually paralyzed.

The original post was why indians love to criticize china for copying yet they can't make anything themselves. Do u freaking need me to reposted it again?????? Look if you have trouble with reading and comprehension, go back to school. If you have no sense of integrity and shame, freaking check yourself into mental hospital.

The original post was why indians love to criticize china for copying yet they can't make anything themselves. Do u freaking need me to reposted it again?????? Look if you have trouble with reading and comprehension, go back to school. If you have no sense of integrity and shame, freaking check yourself into mental hospital.

Becos Indian loves to be blackmailed by western countries and Russian. The Indian just need to accept whatever Western and Russian imposed on them. Including unreasonable price hikes on defence sales.

you liar the original post is as below:

Sad, but true. "made in china" get mocked by indians all the times.

secondly how hard is to understand for your pea size brain, that any customer can mock a product he uses. it is not necessary to be made in his country.

Becos Indian loves to be blackmailed by western countries and Russian. The Indian just need to accept whatever Western and Russian imposed on them. Including unreasonable price hikes on defence sales.

So in other words, India is a US-Yes man and also a Russian-Yes man ?

So in other words, India is a US-Yes man and also a Russian-Yes man ?

Indian think they are smart that they can choose the best country(between western or Russia) to deal with and get a good deal..

Supplier A is a thug.. Supplier B is a scammer... So getting your goods from A or B will be the same result. :lol: But Indian are desperate, so what to do? Option C is impossible becos Indian domestic defence cannot make it. :lol:

Indian think they are smart that they can choose the best country(between western or Russia) to deal with and get a good deal..

Supplier A is a thug.. Supplier B is a scammer... So getting your goods from A or B will be the same result. :lol: But Indian are desperate, so what to do? Option C is impossible becos Indian domestic defence cannot make it. :lol:

India BLACKMAILED by both USA and Russia !!! :yahoo:

you liar the original post is as below:

Sad, but true. "made in china" get mocked by indians all the times.
Can you see that bolded words? I was alluding to original post. And the original post what Haifzz posted. That you indians love to mock chinese but you can't make anything yourself. It is not about consumer opinion.
Tell me, are you not retarded? Even if you want to troll, freaking use some logic and intelligence. This is Pakistan forum, not Indian forum. Now take your stupidity to your Bollywood forum and continue your retardation there. Otherwise, just go kill yourself.

Can you see that bolded words? I was alluding to original post. And the original post what Haifzz posted. That you indians love to mock chinese but you can't make anything yourself. It is not about consumer opinion.
Tell me, are you not retarded? Even if you want to troll, freaking use some logic and intelligence. This is Pakistan forum, not Indian forum. Now take your stupidity to your Bollywood forum and continue your retardation. Otherwise, just go kill yourself.

now dont show your pathetic intelligence level here. go to some ccp run forum.

while you say Indians cannot criticize if they do not make. I say Indians and everyone who uses that product can criticize.

now that you failed to grasp such simple reply, I can only laugh at your mental abilities.

Back
Top Bottom