What's new

J-15 better than U.S. F/A-18 and India’s Mig-29k: Chinese daily

No, The original Su-33 is a vintage 80's that will be wiped out in few seconds in modern warfare... Chinese J-15 is far superior compare to original Su-33.

I know our dear Indian friend is fill with full of jealousy that they cannot even make a decent military product for home uses... :lol:

Comparing J15 with old sukhoi flanker is not apt.

Chinese are even claiming it as a better fighter than F18, funny isn't it.

Stop display your stupidity to the world. Go enjoy the bananas with your mates.
monkey_banana.jpg

Hi FattyAcids how is that banana you eating? you like it? :laughcry:

Comparing J15 with old sukhoi flanker is not apt.

Chinese are even claiming it as a better fighter than F18, funny isn't it.

Why not? The original flanker airframe is already excellent in aerodynamic. Couple with AESA radar and powerful engine plus it huge fuel capacity. Sure it will be more than a match for F-18E/F..

So in other words, India is a US-Yes man and also a Russian-Yes man ?
no mate the only Yes man of both U.S. and china is pakistan without a doubt!but look where your country stands today after decades of cheerleading for both U.S. and china!at least we are doing reasonably well by cheering for the Russkies...now let's talk about the copying stuff.why on God's green earth should we copy(read-steal) any western or Russian military hardware when we simply can buy them in the open market!why should we damage our reputation by violating every copyrights law in the book.after all we are not the country which is struggling with decades long sanctions.we have got the money and hence every manufacturer wants to sell his/her product to us because of our clean past records with respect to copyright infringement.

Mine is 120, 3 times more that is 120 x 3. Are you telling me the ave IQ is 360?
You've just proved yourself to be a retarded, below 50. :yahoo:
well i will definitely take your above words with a pinch of salt!the last time i checked only a handful of chinese had an I.Q. of over 110 but then again CCP can work wonders and have the capability to falsify any data:coffee:

no mate the only Yes man of both U.S. and china is pakistan without a doubt!but look where your country stands today after decades of cheerleading for both U.S. and china!at least we are doing reasonably well by cheering for the Russkies...now let's talk about the copying stuff.why on God's green earth should we copy(read-steal) any western or Russian military hardware when we simply can buy them in the open market!why should we damage our reputation by violating every copyrights law in the book.after all we are not the country which is struggling with decades long sanctions.we have got the money and hence every manufacturer wants to sell his/her product to us because of our clean past records with respect to copyright infringement.

well i will definitely take your above words with a pinch of salt!the last time i checked only a handful of chinese had an I.Q. of over 110 but then again CCP can work wonders and have the capability to falsify any data:coffee:

LOL, sure you love sour grapes, don't you. Can I recommend you some sour plum? 120 is only at 90th percentile thereabout by most standards such as Mensa.

Hi FattyAcids how is that banana you eating? you like it? :laughcry:

LOL, monkey see monkey do, tell tale sign of your low IQ.

Why not? The original flanker airframe is already excellent in aerodynamic. Couple with AESA radar and powerful engine plus it huge fuel capacity. Sure it will be more than a match for F-18E/F..

Yes I totally agree with you on that part. So was the F 14. But why did the US phase out such a wonderful air superiority fighter? The main reason was size, maintainance and availability of the F 14s. The J15/Su 33 also has the same problem.

Above all in the Stobar configuration the aircraft always takes off with half the load and fuel which greatly limits one of the advantages of the Su 33.

Yes I totally agree with you on that part. So was the F 14. But why did the US phase out such a wonderful air superiority fighter? The main reason was size, maintainance and availability of the F 14s. The J15/Su 33 also has the same problem.

Above all in the Stobar configuration the aircraft always takes off with half the load and fuel which greatly limits one of the advantages of the Su 33.

The USN retired F-14 is becos of its Cold War design of mechanical moving swing wing which proves very costly to maintain compare to modern aerodynamic of LERX and digital flyby wire. Plus the need of top flying speed is not needed in modern aerial warfare due to the advancement of BVRAAM. A F-18 flying at 1.9 Mach is perfectly alright in today context. In term of agility, F-14 might even be inferior to F-18 and mechanical swing wing is very hard to master. Try asking those Mig-23 pilot, you will know.

The USN retired F-14 is becos of its Cold War design of mechanical moving swing wing which proves very costly to maintain compare to modern aerodynamic of LERX and digital flyby wire. Plus the need of top flying speed is not needed in modern aerial warfare due to the advancement of BVRAAM. A F-18 flying at 1.9 Mach is perfectly alright in today context. In term of agility, F-14 might even be inferior to F-18 and mechanical swing wing is very hard to master. Try asking those Mig-23 pilot, you will know.

Those F-14 Tomcats did a real good job in the movie TOP GUN though. Presence of Growler in an F-18 squadron almost gurantees better performance against any arial adverseries. Growlers EW & jamming capabilities are unmatched to say the least.

who in his goddamn mind can even compare junks to F18 ? What a bunch of liars chinese are :woot:

Still they had mastered all that and were flying it. The Sukhoi 33 also has a lot of maintainance compared to the F 18 and the MiG 29K and is really big. Advancement of BVRAAM is not the issue here the aircraft availability and numbers carried are.

GUYS FFS the J15 can't even hold a candle to the F18C/D or S/H. It uses an AESA compared to probable Chinese PESA. The J10B as shown by He Man has not yet entered serial production.

Back
Top Bottom