What's new

J-10 might not needed as they don't add anything to PAF's capability

Buy agile French Mirage 2009 than J10s :

UAE has 67 mirage-2000 (including 32 Mirage 2000-9)
Qatar 12 Mirage 2000
brazil has 12 Mirage 2000c/b
France 18 Mirage 2000-5 (for sale)

Without a doubt J-10C is very capable platform but it will be costly and it will required more investment to setup, support and training compare to mirage 2000-9.

We need to replace F-7 (139 in inventory) and 160 Mirage iii/v before 2025. That is 300 PAF Aircrafts require immediate replacement as they are retiring. Find a quick way out to cover all different roles of different platforms.

We need a squadron of SU-35. That should be able to take down even the most advanced Rafales.

Do you think Pakistan will be offered a complete upgradation of its F16 fleet to latest version once India starts receiving Rafales?

Buy agile French Mirage 2009 than J10s :

UAE has 67 mirage-2000 (including 32 Mirage 2000-9)
Qatar 12 Mirage 2000
brazil has 12 Mirage 2000c/b
France 18 Mirage 2000-5 (for sale)

Without a doubt J-10C is very capable platform but it will be costly and it will required more investment to setup, support and training compare to mirage 2000-9.

We need to replace F-7 (139 in inventory) and 160 Mirage iii/v before 2025. That is 300 PAF Aircrafts require immediate replacement as they are retiring. Find a quick way out to cover all different roles of different platforms.
I do concur this is a great replacement for M3/M5 and path forward.

I do concur this is a great replacement for M3/M5 and path forward.

I would think the Qatari and UAE examples are relatively well preserved?

Would make sense to obtain as many as you can and do a sort of new ROSE 2.0 with some Rafale based goodies.

Of course if economically viable.

The other route would be new build J-10C.

Either way, betting simply on Azm and Block 3 Thunders is not prudent given the nature of BJP India next door.

Difference...
It worked out pretty well with us. Result(s) speak for themselves. USSR ceases to exist.
India: Just wait till their first f-up.
You can never tell what the future holds for you.....

Only if we could get J-31s through TOT, it would be a changer. As we could then produce them in-house at the fraction of the cost while preserving our dwindling foreign reserves. Is this thing possible?

-Home-made J-31s
-Home-made JF-17s B-III
-F-16s
Would make for a very formidable air force.

betting simply on Azm and Block 3 Thunders is not prudent

We will also be inducting Chinese 5th gen fighters as soon as they become available (insha'Allah).

This plan will be very prudent, block 3 is already set to be the PAF's most potent aircraft thus far (and will likely remain so until a 5th gen aircraft is inducted) and will be more than able to tackle anything within the IAF inventory.

And we've still got at least two more blocks to come afterwards. The JF-17 is going to become a very potent platform, even now it's somewhere in between a block 42 and block 50 F-16 in terms of capability, which is pretty damn good when one considers how much cheaper it is compared to both of those aircraft.

We need a squadron of SU-35. That should be able to take down even the most advanced Rafales.
Egypt buying 20 for 2 billion

I remember French offered theior mirage 2k to Pak few yrs back.

I would think the Qatari and UAE examples are relatively well preserved?

Would make sense to obtain as many as you can and do a sort of new ROSE 2.0 with some Rafale based goodies.

Of course if economically viable.

The other route would be new build J-10C.

Either way, betting simply on Azm and Block 3 Thunders is not prudent given the nature of BJP India next door.
Don't say BJP they r Brown Nazi s

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom