What's new

It's time to stop the mad quest for fusion power

This is actually a very good time to spend oil surplus funds on researching fusion technology :D.

Fussion reactor unlimited amount of energy with high initial investment and insanely rapid growth of countries. Trade will become way too less between countries.

@ultron Please stop this, this is creating a negative perception of Islam, your arguments have no basis, why do you repeat them, already their are people on this thread who have started to mock the name of God.

Fusion power is meant for God, not for man.

Kindly read some technical magazines to update your knowledge. Your country has spent billions of dollars in research on fusion energy. According to the literature I read, the future is optimistic although no time frame can be given for a working fusion reactor.

:lol: And you still wonder why people laugh at America for having the highest number of stupid people for any developed country?

Are you among the morons who also think that the Earth is 6,000 years old... I mean they make up 40% of the US population.

:lol: And you still wonder why people laugh at America for having the highest number of stupid people for any developed country?

Are you among the morons who also think that the Earth is 6,000 years old... I mean they make up 40% of the US population.

He's a climate change/global warming denier, I've seen him bash science before. And now this thread, I also notice the 'big oil' profile picture.

If I had to guess, maybe someone with vested interest in oil, perhaps he works in that industry. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom