What's new

IT's Proved { Aliens Does Exists }...

@Ayush the two people who came forward are doomed.... Trust me they will die by cancer.... Its secret weapon that world goverment use including indian goverment....[/QUOTE]

So maybe the same secret weapons they used for "Sonia Gandhi" coz she is also sufring from cancer.... :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Rocky rock the cancer happens for 3 reason.... Bad karma, pollution and poison like eating beef pork goat red meat, chemicals in food and 3rd type is weapon that causes cancer which goverment use.... Sonia gandhi will die painful death. She biggest bad karmic. You wont understand energy, vibration, matter and empty space stores past life memory etc etc.... Many humans havent even started the journey of oneness.... Cant say more as i doubt any of u understands the law of universe. May be one day you all will.... Not yet though.

@Rocky rock the cancer happens for 3 reason.... Bad karma, pollution and poison like eating beef pork goat red meat, chemicals in food and 3rd type is weapon that causes cancer which goverment use.... Sonia gandhi will die painful death. She biggest bad karmic. You wont understand energy, vibration, matter and empty space stores past life memory etc etc.... Many humans havent even started the journey of oneness.... Cant say more as i doubt any of u understands the law of universe. May be one day you all will.... Not yet though.

LOL maybe i had read that defination in phy! the law of universe can u please expain ur'z?? i would surely believe it :D

@Parul @jbgt90 @Jungibaaz @kaykay @hunter_hunted we put our lives in risk bringing the secrets out to help humans.... in 1995 i wanted to meet mr phil. i called him over phone and asked him did he getting any threats for bringing out the truth? He told me he feels he might not live long.... i told him i will meet him any time he free.... Just after 3 months on 17th jan 1996 he was murdered by CIA.... saddest day for my team and a strong warning by American Goverment. There are 100s of people who worked for Goverment, CIA, MI6 came out and told truth and they got murdered by various weapons including chemicals.... there is huge threat to me and my team so we only use mobile phones and never provokes tall grays who rules American goverment. There are alot secrets which i might put at my Facebook page at Galacticfederation33@gmail.com
Phil Schneider, Dulce Underground Bases, Death of Phil Schneider, Whistle blower of Dulce underground bases, burlington ufo and paranormal research center, bufo paranormal and ufo radio
Underground Bases, Child and Human Abductions, Kidnappings and More
Dr. Karla Turner MURDERED for Exposing Alien Greys - YouTube
@peacefan if u have any shame than please do not make fun of people who gave life for people like you.... Dulce underground base there are small childrens, family who been killed for meat and expriment by greys. Have little shame and do not post further with your nonsence.... Thank you....
@Ayush the two people who came forward are doomed.... Trust me they will die by cancer.... Its secret weapon that world goverment use including indian goverment....

dont mind me asking but just how old are you?

OP - We have in-house expert for this field, first get some basic lectures and post some new material

@peacefan if u have any shame than please do not make fun of people who gave life for people like you.... Dulce underground base there are small childrens, family who been killed for meat and expriment by greys. Have little shame and do not post further with your nonsence.... Thank you....

@isro2222;

it's not my intention to make fun of them, it's my intention to question their honesty and sanity.
once i've seen living aliens for myself on live worldwide TV doing basic interviews (they would be allowed to decline answering any question), i'll apologize to all space-alien whistleblowers.

i won't accept just any alien theory, no matter how sincere the whistleblowers may seem.

but once again, it was not really my intention to make fun of them either.

@ExtraOdinary yes and i explained it in my previous posts somewhere.... Ancient astronaut were from india (back than it was afghanistan to whole asia). india was ruled by Gods of heaven and Reptilian Gods (Naga gods).... Gods of heaven was against Naga Gods and they forced Naga Gods to leave bharat via Bharat afghan underground naga tunnel (which still exist where its believed the huge snake shape tunnel opens in afghanistan).... This naga gods were good but not for gods of heaven. This naga Gods went in egypt and than in mexico and gave knowledge to Egyptian and Mayans. The Mayans were indians. Maya is a sanskrit word and it means illusion.... There is not much difference between mexicans, native indians of america, and india. All look same. They indian genes. Gods of heaven decided to end Mayans because too much of sin been commited by mayans. In peru there was international city where indians, agyptians etc etc use to land.... those too were destroyed but that was destroyed in war between atlantis empire and Rama empire. Scientists blamed rama empire for it which is not true.... gods of heaven never targeted peru people. It was atlantis empire who destroyed the international airport because indian gods use to land there.... it wiped out majority of peru people and than airport were shatterd into pieces.... it was naga gods who gave knowledge to mayans. This knowledge was only partial when compared to indian knowledge. indian calender was complete and mayan calender wasnt.... American goverment knows everything. i have given many evidences but it seems people forgetting it....

If at all they exists, I wonder what is their religion and what type of god they believe in, as this is most important to some of the PDF members and also when they(or one of them) is going to join PDF and want to know the flags they will use...:cheesy:

@thesolar65 keep an eye on my facebook wall.... Galacticfederation33@gmail.com it seems you need answers.... There is one God in 12th Dimension.... This God created many Gods who in 10th dimension.... For this God the one God is their God.... In 10th dimension supreme God is Lord shiva. Lord hanumaan is incarnation of lord Shiva. Other Gods are incarnation of Lord vishnu and brahma.... Like Lord buddha, lord krishna, lord ram etc etc were incarnation of Lord vishnu....
@thesolar65 keep an eye on my facebook wall.... Galacticfederation33@gmail.com it seems you need answers.... There is one God in 12th Dimension.... This God created many Gods who in 10th dimension.... For this God the one God is their God.... In 10th dimension supreme God is Lord shiva. Lord hanumaan is incarnation of lord Shiva. Other Gods are incarnation of Lord vishnu and brahma.... Like Lord buddha, lord krishna, lord ram etc etc were incarnation of Lord vishnu....

chech this interview out! really shockin...

Back
Top Bottom