What's new

IT's Proved { Aliens Does Exists }...

@raazh everything i say is with proof.... i wont say nothing until science prove it.... Let me explain u that mantras are not religion. Its words science.... Words changes DNA.... proven by science. Quran, bhagavad gita, bible etc etc are not mantras. Mantras are two types. Vedic and Beeja. Vedic mantra is similar to holy books i mentioned. They uses gods, planets name. While beeja mantras are Frequency mantra that directly connect human to planets frequency. Example OM PRAAM PREEM PROUM SAH SANAISHCHARAYA NAMAH. now the OM is universe. PRAAM PREEM PROUM SAH is frequency of planet saturn and Sainaishcharaya is saturn name in sanskrit. It vibrates every cell in human body. However u need a guru to recite beeja mantra. i recited over 5million times and i fainted due to powerful frequency vibration.... Now do u know islam holy number 786? Do this. Write 786 in urdu and stand front of mirror. What do u see? Yes its word OM.... OM is universe and its not religion. Mantras changes DNA. buy a tonoscope machine or better buy cymatic softward and say word AMEN. u wont get anything. Than say word OM and u will get shri yantra which is universe.
Universal Sound 'OM' is proven by Scientist - Agama Hindu & Hindu - Agama - CARI Malay Forums - Powered by Discuz!
Shankh & Aum/OM
Btw aliens are not religion that one should believe or not. They are here wether human believes it or not. 70 alien civilization are on earth and whistle blower the CIA agent who told the truth been murder including my friend phil, dr carla and mr michael....

Last edited by a moderator:
@BDforever @Peregrine @uzair ramay jinns ghost etc etc are from 4th dimention that human can see.... Its a magic word. however tall greys, zetans, reptilians made this jinn, ghost their slave who sucks fear out of human and forwards it to negative superior beings.... There are good jinn and ghost too but they are rebels and worship white light. Theres always a war between good and bad jinn, ghost etc etc. Human has capablity of see 4th dimension....

@BDforever @Peregrine @uzair ramay jinns ghost etc etc are from 4th dimention that human can see.... Its a magic word. however tall greys, zetans, reptilians made this jinn, ghost their slave who sucks fear out of human and forwards it to negative superior beings.... There are good jinn and ghost too but they are rebels and worship white light. Theres always a war between good and bad jinn, ghost etc etc. Human has capablity of see 4th dimension....

ok can you give me total picture of who is fighting with whom ? BTW does Bangladesh govt. also connected with Aliens ? @isro2222 is there any possibility of war between Human and Aliens ?

@BDforever yes banglades goverment knows but adviced by U.N Not to speak out about it.... Goverment dont want to loose control over humans.... We at war against zetans, reptilians like mighty powerful the supreme alpha draconians, hydra, we neutral to tall greys and nazi humanoids.... Btw more CIA men came out in open. Mr john is former CIA agent. He been threaten by goverment....
SEVENTY CIVILIZATIONS FROM OTHER PLANETS ON EARTH
Also check words changes DNA. indian rishis said this 55,000years ago. Science proved it now....
Scientists Prove DNA Can Be Reprogrammed by Words and Frequencies | Wake Up World
You Really Can Change Your DNA! by Aleta St. James

@BDforever yes banglades goverment knows but adviced by U.N Not to speak out about it.... Goverment dont want to loose control over humans.... We at war against zetans, reptilians like mighty powerful the supreme alpha draconians, hydra, we neutral to tall greys and nazi humanoids.... Btw more CIA men came out in open. Mr john is former CIA agent. He been threaten by goverment....
SEVENTY CIVILIZATIONS FROM OTHER PLANETS ON EARTH
Also check words changes DNA. indian rishis said this 55,000years ago. Science proved it now....
Scientists Prove DNA Can Be Reprogrammed by Words and Frequencies | Wake Up World
You Really Can Change Your DNA! by Aleta St. James

Well in our religion it has been said there will be war between Muslims+some jews+ other religious people and non religion believers+ jews+other religious and we will win in that war.

@BDforever yes its true.... infact cleaning process with began 2014 and 2015.... Many humans will die by war, disease and natural disasters. Specialy next year is a year of Ketu. Ketu symbol of tears.... America already buyed multi million plastic coffins. They spraying chemicals on humans. Pleiadians will save humans. Its pleiadians who told world humans how america poisioning humans for economy....

@BDforever yes its true.... infact cleaning process with began 2014 and 2015.... Many humans will die by war, disease and natural disasters. Specialy next year is a year of Ketu. Ketu symbol of tears.... America already buyed multi million plastic coffins. They spraying chemicals on humans. Pleiadians will save humans. Its pleiadians who told world humans how america poisioning humans for economy....

ok , so are you a muslim ? do you believe in Allah ? i mean what religion do you follow ?
@Peregrine bro i am waiting :P

@BDforever i dont follow any religion.... Am brahmin. Ancient brahmin race was created by God. They created Brahmin to show other humans how to live a better life. A brahmin never touched nonveg. However when 10th dimension God left earth in evil age period than brahmins started abusing other religion humans. Brahmins started boosting about their religion and how much superior they are.... Its evil age brahmin. Am ancient brahmin. i believe in spiritual science and not religion. Yes i dont like people who eat nonveg, drink smoke, gamble etc etc. They are bad karmic and doomed sooner or later.... Yes christ, allah, elohim, all indian gods exist. They in 10th dimension. infact they left earth just few months ago. know why? Because 1 day in heaven is equals to 100years on earth. So if gods in heaven for a month than its 3000 years went by on earth.... They timetravel. 3rd dimension humans live, 4th dimension zetans, ghosts lives, 5th dimension humanoids live, 6th dimension Arcturians live. 7th, 8th, 9th dimensions are empty. 10th dimension belongs to gods of planet earth, 11th dimension is empty. 12th dimension belongs to one and only supreme god of universe.

@Peregrine bro i am waiting :P

Okay....Here are some tidbits...Some guy summons a jin in a womans body and asks some questions....The jin says Saitan is our father, then he summons some 3iffrit no idea what that is, seems like some jin from a higher order. Then he says our fathers greatest work is Illuminati, we have access to several presidents especially the Arab ones...then he talks about sacrifices and says a babys sacrifice is the best. He also talked about the rise of satans son dajjal.

@Peregrine i gave details on it.... If you want to know the secret detail than let me know. After meditation at midnight i will tell u something that u wont forget ever.... i will tell u with the evidence here.... You have just read it but i have details that will uncover every secret that might shock u all....

@Peregrine i gave details on it.... If you want to know the secret detail than let me know. After meditation at midnight i will tell u something that u wont forget ever.... i will tell u with the evidence here.... You have just read it but i have details that will uncover every secret that might shock u all....

so @isro2222, Muslims believe in one God who is in 12th dimension ?

and in our religion , it is said that Human being is the best creature, what will say about it ?

I have few questions from isro2222 or anyone with knowledge.....

(i) how do humans communicate with them (language, signal, frequency etc)

(ii) what do they eat on earth (vegies, meat etc)

(iii) Why these aliens are mostly in western countries?

Back
Top Bottom