What's new

IT's Proved { Aliens Does Exists }...

Not into Alien stuff, but Dark Skies was a cool flick. I am more of a 'Zombies' guy.

it would be just foolish to think that there wont be any other planet which can support life except earth..our great knowledge is very much limited till mars or just mars..there are a great many things which we dont know..

At some point in one of my english classes, I wrote a research paper on UFO and proved that they do exist. Am I in any danger @isro2222

Last edited by a moderator:
@isro2222 which mantar you are reciting now days to protect yourself from tall dark grey.

@Lone No.... Not until you challenge them.... Or go anywhere near their base. Why fear when we ashtar galactic federation of light protecting you all? We at war against zetans.... To read about zetan visit my facebook timeline. http://www.facebook.com/shiva.bhakt.3
and here is the 4th dimension zetan. They always in search of human kids soul as they created new zetan hybrid that works on human soul and humans internal organs....
STRANGE ALIEN TELEPORTATION LIVE ON TV - BRAZIL - ET BILÚ - YouTube
@Czar786 am not scared of tall greys and they know it.... We neutral to tall greys after war near jupiter. Our Lord Arcturians made ashtar galactic sign peace deal after tall greys threatens to harm humans if we dont stop attacking them. We at war with zetan greys at the moment....

In 2008, I saw 3 UFO's (Unidentified Flying Objects) in country side Australia. Im sure, they were not conventional aircrafts nor using conventional propulsion. However, obviously this doesn't prove it to be of Extra Terrestrial in origin. It may be it maybe not. But yes I do believe that we should not be alone in the Universe with Trillions of planets all around us.

@ISRO Im not sure what is your source of Information and its authenticity but I do think that there is some sort of universal knowledge that All religions share. Submission of one's will to a higher source (call it GOD / Bhagwan / Allah / Devine Energy / Goodness etc etc ..) is shared among all religions and every religion preaches us to be Good to others and live in peace. It is us humans who have interpreted them wrongly and we make them excuses for wars and bad deeds.

Reg the mantras that you talk about; I think they correlate to prayers from Holy books of other religions (Quran / Bible etc). Just like your religion, we are also suppose to recite our Quran daily and say some prayers when a specific problem occurs. Similarly if we recite some words repeaditly a specific nos of time; then they can cure specific illness or other personal issues. All in all what I am trying to say that these types of things do exist and are common in all religions its just we have different names for everything. So instead of saying that your God is bad or my Devine Power is good is not wise.

Reg your claims of advance civilizations working covertly to control human population seem very outlandish. Plus I dont think we need external civilizations to humiliate ourselves bcz we are quite efficient in this ourself and the are the worst enemies of our own species. Also Since there is no way to prove your claims except for you positng numerous youtube clips where xyz person say this thing is real is obviously not very creditable.

I myself have also followed few Disclosure efforts regardign these UFO by Dr. Steven Greer in 2001 (The Disclosure Project) and a one recent effort this Apr-May of Citizen's hearing arranged by Steven Basset (Citizen Hearing on Disclosure). Both the efforts brought forward numerous Ex-Military and ex-Govt officials testifying infront of ex-congressmen about the UFO phenomena. They do all claim that UFO's exist and we are or we were visited by ET's from other planets.

actually in my opinion there are no aliens in this universe because Quran havent described of any such species.....but there are angels and jinns in this universe..so i think americans are wrong about this....:cuckoo:

actually in my opinion there are no aliens in this universe because Quran havent described of any such species.....but there are angels and jinns in this universe..so i think americans are wrong about this....:cuckoo:

In our Holy book Al Qur'an , Allah talked about this alien stuff, clearly mentioned about Jinns species.

how come jinns become a alien...and in my post i mentioned that there are jinns and angels but ni other species like aliens which we mostly saw in hollywood movies....

how come jinns become a alien...and in my post i mentioned that there are jinns and angels but ni other species like aliens which we mostly saw in hollywood movies....

Actually jins can be of different types and looks, so I wouldnt be surprised if they are perceived as "Aliens" .

it would be just foolish to think that there wont be any other planet which can support life except earth..our great knowledge is very much limited till mars or just mars..there are a great many things which we dont know..

ofcourse it would be foolish to think so. But any alien civilzation that's mastered inter galactic/ solar system travel would look down upon humans as we humans look down up on ants. What's the point of working secretly with humans when they have already achieved so much? What could we humans possibly give back to them? So, if we ever make contact with aliens it absolutely makes no sense to keep it secret or atleast for those aliens to keep it a secret.

Keep in mind that space exploration doesn't bring innovations in just that but also in many more. For eg. because of the space exploration of humans, we're able to also develop GPS systems, weather predictions, better fuel, travel, food management and many more.
So if we're able to achieve so many things with a space exploration that has budget of <1% of all the world's defense budget, imagine what a civilization with inter galactic exploration capabilities would've achieved.

yes but they r not the species of some other planets in the universe....

We dont know if they can go to mars in the blink of eye or not. Secondly as I said its all about PERCEPTION, how exactly do we know that "Aliens" really are from the outer space. Anything that looks human, but isnt human can be tagged as Alien.

Back
Top Bottom