What's new

IT's Proved { Aliens Does Exists }...

@Lone No.... Not until you challenge them.... Or go anywhere near their base. Why fear when we ashtar galactic federation of light protecting you all? We at war against zetans.... To read about zetan visit my facebook timeline. http://www.facebook.com/shiva.bhakt.3
and here is the 4th dimension zetan. They always in search of human kids soul as they created new zetan hybrid that works on human soul and humans internal organs....
STRANGE ALIEN TELEPORTATION LIVE ON TV - BRAZIL - ET BILÚ - YouTube
@Czar786 am not scared of tall greys and they know it.... We neutral to tall greys after war near jupiter. Our Lord Arcturians made ashtar galactic sign peace deal after tall greys threatens to harm humans if we dont stop attacking them. We at war with zetan greys at the moment....
Sir with due respect whats your take on Erich Von Daniken's research on Ancient Astronauts?i mean i have read all of his books regarding this matter and i am pretty much convinced that something weird did happen during the pre-historic times which radically altered the lives of our ancestors.w2hats your take on this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately I am not a good Practicing Muslim however whatever little knowledge I do have implies that history of Planet earth is very Old and there have been civilizations with much greater knowledge and power as compared to us even in 2014. In hadees there is mention of humans with biological life span of multi hundred years. Then there was a civilization who was so advance in Maths and knowledge that one common person in that era was able to precisely calculate the exact location of one of the mighty Angels sent to destroy them .. Then there is info on Hazrat Suleman's (A.S) throne which can fly in air .. (Anti-Gravity device any one ????) Then there was an incident when Hazrat Suleman requested the throne of Queen Saba to be brought before him asap .. A jinn said that he can bring the throne in some fixed time .. but a pious human companion of Hazrat Suleman brought the throne instantaneously. There is also the incidence of Prophet PBUH going on Mairaj and witnessing strange creatures there.

All in all there is definitely a lot than meets the eye and we surely do not have even have 1% of knowledge about the Universe and life itself.

However what ISRO talks about does seem very outlandish. I cannot endorse nor deny his claims for I do not know what he is talking about.
@ISRO the power of words that you talked about we have the same thing in Islam also. It is called Tasbeeh taraweeh .. which basically is to recite different words a specific number of times to achieve bliss/happiness/health/protection etc etc... and yes I have experienced spiritual healing and many other healing techniques from other religions and cultures. So what I can say is that to have a good intention and good consciousness is the major teaching of all religions and we should all agree to that basic rule.

@isro2222
I think you are an undercover alien agent gathering intel about earth's defences from forums like PDF , preparing for an imminent invasion . :sniper:

@sohailbarki majority of negative beings are in western world.... There are negative humanoids (fake humanoids) created by tall greys by rape, artificial fetus insersion. they love showing up as it generates negative energy by humans. Humans fear watching UFO.... while positive energy humanoids are in asia specialy india himalaya nepal shri lanka bhutan etc etc. the law of ashtar galactic federation says never poke nose inbetween humans matter unless until they ask for it.... Mr bill contacted pleiadians over new delhi ashram in 1964.... It was than pleiadians decided to take charge after indo-china war 1963.... Majority of western world is under tall greys control. Humans there are slave of tall greys and zetans too abducting many humans over there. While tall greys too at times abduct indians. Latest victim was manipur guy.... However he was let go after micro chip implant....
UFO Appears in Manipur, India - Main Faints While Taking Video
Fish farmer in Manipur India being hit by a UFO shockwave while recording UFO – June 19, 2011 | THE TRUTH BEHIND THE SCENES
@BDforever theres no difference between chritianity and islam.... Only handful of difference and different names.... Tell me who told human that christ will born? Who was that voice from sky? It was 10th dimension God. Same God islam calls allah as no human have seen allah. Only heard the voice. They all same. While indian Gods mix of naga the serpent gods, demi-gods (half gods), and gods of heaven. It was due to indian population there were many gods. In total 33 billion gods in 10th dimension. Only 3 were supreme gods. They were Lord brahma, Lord vishnu and Lord Shiva. Specialy Lord shiva was powerful and there are indication he faught war against his own member Gods like Elohim race. The nuclear war pushed humans backward to starting point....

@ISRO222
i asked a question on other thread. Please respond if you wish.

@Mike_Brando ancient astronaut were from asia and was sended to western world to guide people and give the secrets of life.... in peru there was international airport.... Beings from india asia middle east use to land there.... However in huge nuclear was against atlantis empire and Rama empire every technology human got was destroyed.... They targeted everything on earth. it was the start of evil age. Only few humans survived by hiding underground.... That war polluted world and damaged human DNA and reduced human life.... If you need details than let me know....
@raazh thats the secret.... Never feel sad or angry. Always think positive and than u get health, wealth and happiness.... Its law of attraction from universe.
@born No am not humanoid but yes i was abducted when i was a boy. It was by arcturians. Than few years i was invited on starship Athena.... i met lord shiva by the help of my 3rd eye. Also met goddess laxmi (venus), rahu and ketu. i know many secrets.... Just visit here http://www.facebook.com/shiva.bhakt.3
btw am now member of Ashtar galactic federation. Am not humanoid. Am human....

@born No am not humanoid but yes i was abducted when i was a boy. It was by arcturians. Than few years i was invited on starship Athena.... i met lord shiva by the help of my 3rd eye. Also met goddess laxmi (venus), rahu and ketu. i know many secrets.... Just visit here http://www.facebook.com/shiva.bhakt.3

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/252972-its-proved-aliens-does-exists-5.html#ixzz2UE6m7Kv8

AHHAAAAAAA!!! I knew there was something fishy about you ... :yay:
Did the greys performed experiments on you?

@thesolar65 keep an eye on my facebook wall.... Galacticfederation33@gmail.com it seems you need answers.... There is one God in 12th Dimension.... This God created many Gods who in 10th dimension.... For this God the one God is their God.... In 10th dimension supreme God is Lord shiva. Lord hanumaan is incarnation of lord Shiva. Other Gods are incarnation of Lord vishnu and brahma.... Like Lord buddha, lord krishna, lord ram etc etc were incarnation of Lord vishnu....
@thesolar65 keep an eye on my facebook wall.... Galacticfederation33@gmail.com it seems you need answers.... There is one God in 12th Dimension.... This God created many Gods who in 10th dimension.... For this God the one God is their God.... In 10th dimension supreme God is Lord shiva. Lord hanumaan is incarnation of lord Shiva. Other Gods are incarnation of Lord vishnu and brahma.... Like Lord buddha, lord krishna, lord ram etc etc were incarnation of Lord vishnu....

Dear @isro2222.. I have been keeping an eye on your wall and read all the wall posts by you ... but pls do them more often.. Its really helpful / educative to me!
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom