What's new

Its Official: JXX is going to test fly in the next few days

i only see one quantitative argument here, and its gpits. show me the numbers.
The man said he cannot see any use for centimetric radars. Except that centimetric radars are common...You go right ahead and suck it up.

If you can show everyone a better graphics demonstrating what is under discussion, do so. Else FK off...Fool...!!!

If you were smarter or otherwise higher in IQ, you would have left the thread and kept quite about EM scattering, and let the thread happily sink…

The tragedy of your foolhardiness is that the more often you attempt to bring it up, the more a high school drop-out you prove yourself to be, to the public!

Tell us how could you justify yourself by using velocity field to fool people, because there is no proper graph to show EM field around an airfoil? You still shouldn’t eat crap if there is no suitable food. :devil:

Please don’t leave one more laughing stock, not again!

I told you time and again that fluid and EM follow different dynamics with different boundary conditions. These are the truths proven by hundreds and thousands people smarter than you and I, and work(ed) harder than you and I.

What’s wrong to say “Sorry, my bad.” to the public when indeed you’re wrong?

If you still think you are right, the only explanation is that you attempted to fool the mass of the forum.

Fooling people is an easy cake in democracy, with fundamentalistic slogans or jingoistic agitations. Through presenting fake pictures or misleading graphs, oil or milk trucks can become missile launchers, and airflow velocity can be EM field. :tdown:

Gen. BUSTER C. GLOSSON: _let you look into the night sky of Iraq, as we are attacking mobile Scuds. And now the pilot is maneuvering to drop laser-guided bombs on this target. There are a total of 11 vehicles in this area and all of these are already loaded with Scud missiles, as you can see. These have already been fired.

RICK ATKINSON, Author Crusade: Washington, at Langley in Virginia at the CIA headquarters, this was being watched on CNN, as it was everywhere else. And CIA analysts looked at it and they said, "Oh, my God. Those are oil trucks." And elsewhere, there was even a suspicion that they may have been milk trucks. As far as the American public was concerned, they remained Scud launchers. They were never told otherwise.

frontline: the gulf war: transcript: part one

But fundamentalism doesn’t work with Physics. EM follows its own principle regardless Saddam uses it or Rumsfeld use it, or whether it travels in Iraq or in US.

Smart brains don’t have to resort to graphs to visualize physics. Famous mathematician Joseph-Louis Lagrange Joseph Louis Lagrange - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia wrote his masterpiece “Mécanique analytique” which summerized all classical mechanics of his time with such an elegancy. Yet, there is not a single diagram in his works. The greatest genius of that time Willian Rowen Hamilton called it a “scientific peom”.

In sharp contrast, a so-called “professional” today tried to show food to the public but held up a crap in his raised hand instead. :tdown:

So listen to your post child Maulik and quit it. :lol:

New Chinese fighter jet expected by 2018: U.S. intelligence | Reuters

"New Chinese fighter jet expected by 2018: U.S. intelligence

Jim Wolf
WASHINGTON
Thu May 20, 2010 10:46pm EDT

(Reuters) - China is building an advanced combat jet that may rival within eight years Lockheed Martin Corp's F-22 Raptor, the premier U.S. fighter, a U.S. intelligence official said.

World | China

The date cited for the expected deployment is years ahead of previous Pentagon public forecasts and may be a sign that China's rapid military buildup is topping many experts' expectations.

"We're anticipating China to have a fifth-generation fighter ... operational right around 2018," Wayne Ulman of the National Air and Space Intelligence Center testified on Thursday to a congressionally mandated group that studies national security implications of U.S.-China economic ties.

"Fifth-generation" fighters feature cutting-edge capabilities, including shapes, materials and propulsion systems designed to make them look as small as a swallow on enemy radar screens.

Defense Secretary Robert Gates had said last year that China "is projected to have no fifth-generation aircraft by 2020" and only a "handful" by 2025.

He made the comments on July 16 to the Economic Club of Chicago while pushing Congress to cap F-22 production at 187 planes in an effort to save billions of dollars in the next decade.

Ulman is China "issues manager" at the center that is the U.S. military's prime intelligence producer on foreign air and space forces, weapons and systems. He said China's military was eyeing options for possible use of force against Taiwan, which Beijing deems a rogue province.

The People's Liberation Army, as part of its Taiwan planning, also is preparing to counter "expected U.S. intervention in support of Taiwan," he told the U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission.

He said the PLA's strategy included weakening U.S. air power by striking air bases, aircraft carrier strike groups and support elements if the U.S. stepped in.

Attacks against U.S. "basing infrastructure" in the western Pacific would be carried out by China's air force along with an artillery corps' conventional cruise missile and ballistic missile forces, he said outlining what he described as a likely scenario.

He described China as a "hard target" for intelligence-gathering and said there were a lot of unknowns about its next fighter, a follow-on to nearly 500 4th generation fighters "that can be considered at a technical parity" with older U.S. fighters.

"It's yet to be seen exactly how (the next generation) will compare one on one with say an F-22," Ulman told the commission. "But it'll certainly be in that ballpark."

Lockheed Martin, the Pentagon's No. 1 supplier by sales, is in the early stages of producing another fifth-generation fighter, the F-35. Developed with eight partner countries in three models with an eye to achieving economies of scale and export sales, it will not fly as fast nor as high as the F-22.

Gates has argued that the United States enjoys a lopsided advantage in fighters, warships and other big-ticket military hardware. Some U.S. congressional decisions on arms programs amount to overkill, out of touch with "real-world" threats and today's economic strains, he said in two speeches on the issue this month.

"For example, should we really be up in arms over a temporary projected shortfall of about 100 Navy and Marine strike fighters relative to the number of carrier wings, when America's military possesses more than 3,200 tactical combat aircraft of all kinds?" Gates said on May 8.

"Is it a dire threat that by 2020 the United States will have only 20 times more advanced stealth fighters than China?" he added at the Eisenhower presidential library in Abilene, Kansas.

Geoff Morrell, the Pentagon press secretary, discounted the gap between the timelines cited by Gates and Ulman. He declined to comment on whether China had made enough progress since last July to change intelligence on the next fighter's debut.

Richard Fisher, an expert on the Chinese military at the private International Assessment and Strategy Center, said Gates' decision to end F-22 production is proving to be "potentially very wrong."

"We will need more F-22s if we are going to adequately defend our interests," he said in an interview on Thursday at the hearing.

Bruce Lemkin, a U.S. Air Force deputy undersecretary for ties to foreign air forces, told the commission he had visited Taiwan twice in his official capacity and that the capabilities of Taiwan's aging F-16s, also built by Lockheed, were not "keeping up."

Whether to meet Taiwan's request for advanced F-16 fighters or upgrade the old ones was still under review by the Obama administration, he said before Ulman spoke."

Sorry I am not allowed to disclose when Mother China will publicly disclose JXX.

You know what? Stop being such a fuking Communist and just tell me the truth.

I heard from numerous sources that the J-13 will debut in 2010 and that the J-14 will also make its maiden flight in 2010.

Is it true?

^^ LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

And since when are top secret projects officially publicised just to satisfy your curiosity?

my friend you cant hide such things from the world. There will be many people working on tracking such a product if its out there. 80% of the time such so called "Secret Projects"only exist on the internet and in the hearts and minds of few.

I heard the stealth plane flew right over india and landed in pakistan the chinese pilot took a delivery of tandoori chicken and flew back to bejing right over india

Now that is true stealth :china::pakistan:

my friend you cant hide such things from the world. There will be many people working on tracking such a product if its out there. 80% of the time such so called "Secret Projects"only exist on the internet and in the hearts and minds of few.

Sure you can.

F-117 was secret until it was used to bomb Iraq - long after it entered service.

There were only rumours of J-10 since late 90's and early 2000's but no pictures until 2007 - Nearly 3 years after entering service!!!!

And this is China we're talking about - If they want something kept secret, it WILL BE SECRET.

Sure you can.

F-117 was secret until it was used to bomb Iraq - long after it entered service.

There were only rumours of J-10 since late 90's and early 2000's but no pictures until 2007 - Nearly 3 years after entering service!!!!

And this is China we're talking about - If they want something kept secret, it WILL BE SECRET.

F-117 happened at the time when Internet and global communications were just starting up. The Cold War was still present and The defense Industry was still fine tuning itself with the media. Interest in the Chinese industry has been low because the media does not expect a huge innovation from them as of yet. But with all the hype around the J-xx and it being a possible rival for the F-22 and PAKFA, all eyes are on China and keeping such a project under raps is almost impossible. The F-117 was not even thought of being a reality until it was seen unlike the J-xx which has had rumors on the internet for almost 5 years now.

---------- Post added at 07:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 AM ----------

I heard the stealth plane flew right over india and landed in pakistan the chinese pilot took a delivery of tandoori chicken and flew back to bejing right over india

Now that is true stealth :china::pakistan:

i hope thats a joke lol

F-117 happened at the time when Internet and global communications were just starting up. The Cold War was still present and The defense Industry was still fine tuning itself with the media. Interest in the Chinese industry has been low because the media does not expect a huge innovation from them as of yet. But with all the hype around the J-xx and it being a possible rival for the F-22 and PAKFA, all eyes are on China and keeping such a project under raps is almost impossible. The F-117 was not even thought of being a reality until it was seen unlike the J-xx which has had rumors on the internet for almost 5 years now.

i dont think so, jxx is not a rumor it is the code name for the next generation chinese plane which pla confirmed before that it will, at some point, have a next generation plane.
beijing is very good at keeping its secrets so far we have seen that other secrets have been kept(by beijing and others) and your counter argument is the world was not in the internet/global communications age yet but even in this age what important state secrets have been leaks from china in the last 20 years?

Back
Top Bottom