What's new

It's not my fault, Pakistan have no Colleges; Mr.Partivat

I would definitely have dropped the call. :D

or tried this :lol:
Suicide-Noose-Hanging-740.jpg

hahahahha :D I was seriously talking to a friend right now that em going to take pashto as an out group :D .... takey hum bhi insaf kr skeyn :D

Here you go Man.. Qoam ki duaaye aap kay saath hay.. :P

this reminds me of an incident,,,, it was almost 7 yrs ago... my father received a call... the man was saying ... "O yaro mera samaan chala gya" my dad started speaking in same accent ...."khan saheib kahan chla gya samaan?" ... "yaar wo pata nhi umko ...um bus se utra wo bus ko sath le gya ...umara samaan udher rhi gaya...yara tum kch kro" .....dad said: "um kia krey bhai um to yhan hai(tells city name)" ..."tum udhar kia krta hai..whan kaisey chla gya tum?" ...and then dad finally told him, he made a wrong call..."khana khraab ka bcha ...ek to um idhr itna pareyshan ae aur tum udhar maza leta hai ...jao yara um phone bnd kr rha ae" and we were like :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hahaha.... it happens a lot... i once sitting in a "dhaba" witnessed a Pathan talking like that on Phone. and i was literally ROFL.

@RealNapster it was like a year ago there was a hand grenade blast somewhere near Charsadda.... I overheard a news reporter who happened to be a pathan, saying,"bohat zordaar dmaka tha.... yhan bohat sa janwar thi.... dmakey se wo janwar mar gayi aur ek zanaana bhi zakhmi hua" :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Hahaha... Zanana bhi zakhmi hua.. janwar b mara.. hahaha... Qasmay.. aaj bohat hansa hun..

i did that because i trust the goodness in @Moonlight she can't come up with a bad nick name even if she wanted to:rolleyes:.

Faida mere nice hone ka. :(

You don't like me? :D

i did that because i trust the goodness in @Moonlight she can't come up with a bad nick name even if she wanted to:rolleyes:.so trust me and call her what ever you want she is not gonna bite.:chilli:

Excuse me? Itny bhi nice Nahi hon. Main zindgiyan Tabah kar don gi.

Hahaha kuch remind hua?

Okay
Here you go Man.. Qoam ki duaaye aap kay saath hay.. :P

Hahaha.... it happens a lot... i once sitting in a "dhaba" witnessed a Pathan talking like that on Phone. and i was literally ROFL.

Hahaha... Zanana bhi zakhmi hua.. janwar b mara.. hahaha... Qasmay.. aaj bohat hansa hun..
now don't say thanks to me :D

Back
Top Bottom