What's new

It's not my fault, Pakistan have no Colleges; Mr.Partivat

Bwhahahahahaha!!!!!

I am Punjabi Chaudhry, and I have to say that is the biggest bullshit I have ever heard. Punjabis no drama?

Bibi please. Punjabi women are most chugal khor, and punjabi khala(aunties) have no chill about making other's kid look like devil while making their own seem to be angels even If their kids are kaatils. :lol:
then you haven't met Karachi ki aunties.allah bachey un say to:fie:

@Moonlight Attitude is not subject to any specific class, ethnicity or sector but your experience with Karachites is something I don't know about but here it is less found w.r.t. population %. Ham masoom awam..... :angel:

Bwhahahahahaha!!!!!

I am Punjabi Chaudhry, and I have to say that is the biggest bullshit I have ever heard. Punjabis no drama?

Bibi please. Punjabi women are most chugal khor, and punjabi khala(aunties) have no chill about making other's kid look like devil while making their own seem to be angels even If their kids are kaatils. :lol:

App kisi aye direction main ja rahe. Aunties to sari ke sari ak jaise almost
Hum apni age group ke baat kar rahe.
Mera experience to yehi h Punjabi fake Nahi hote. No attitude or anything.

:o:

ludi is so feminine:P
025bd68812ce5ee67f0a933165deb703dfd1621cd1c456145dec4e362086cff2.jpg

@Moonlight Attitude is not subject to any specific class, ethnicity or sector but your experience with Karachites is something I don't know about but here it is less found w.r.t. population %. Ham masoom awam..... :angel:

Masoom awam. Hehehe cute. :D
Ps: we are kidding you know. :)

App kisi aye direction main ja rahe. Aunties to sari ke sari ak jaise almost
Hum apni age group ke baat kar rahe.
Mera experience to yehi h Punjabi fake Nahi hote. No attitude or anything.

Being from the south, I have to say the most tanday lokh Saraiki he.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom