What's new

It's GE F-414 for LCA Mk-II; EJ-200 loses the race in photo finish

The American F18 Super honets are excellent additions to the Indian Strike capability fa superior many multiple times to the 240 Jaguar mig27m combo that they have today.

And far more stealthy too

BUT AMERICAN history to apply sanctions at a whimp is serious issue for both the HORNET if it wins and the 120+ Tejas that will be in service with GE American engines by 2020

The American F18 Super honets are excellent additions to the Indian Strike capability fa superior many multiple times to the 240 Jaguar mig27m combo that they have today.

BUT AMERICAN history to apply sanctions at a whimp is serious issue for both the HORNET if it wins and the 120+ Tejas that will be in service with GE American engines by 2020
Can u tell me how much stealthy is it?
and how is it stealthy,please let me know

Last edited:

Why worries about the sanctions buds??... we have already become there state... any doubts?? :pop:

Why worries about the sanctions buds??... we have already become there state... any doubts?? :pop:
u r out of ur mind..
are u smoking any ganja or weed..
or do u have any brains..
why do u think india is insisting US to open a plant in india to manufacture critical parts of F-18 in india,
in future if they even think of applying sanction on india they have to think that there's already a plant in india,and any sanctions on F-18 won't work
please use ur brain..
u may feel as ur a slave of US..
but 1.18 billion indians are not slave of anyone..
got that
AND IF U FEEL UR A SLAVE OF ANYONE,THEN UR NOT A REAL HINDUSTHANI,JUST GET OUT OF INDIA

LOOK HERE...
GE is setting up plant here in india..
GE to set up plant in India, to hire 3,000 techies - Yahoo! India News
do u think india is fool like other countrie,if someone feels like that they must be fool
GE plans to source parts from India for F-16 engine
http://www.business-standard.com/india/news/ge-plans-to-source-partsindia-for-f-16-engine/370314/

and check this one out dear,
India’s HAL supplies parts for US fighter jet(F/A-18)

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal...plies-parts-for-us-fighter-jet_100316253.html

Last edited:
u r out of ur mind..
are u smoking any ganja or weed..
or do u have any brains..
why do u think india is insisting US to open a plant in india to manufacture critical parts of F-18 in india,
in future if they even think of applying sanction on india they have to think that there's already a plant in india,and any sanctions on F-18 won't work
please use ur brain..
u may feel as ur a slave of US..
but 1.18 billion indians are not slave of anyone..
got that
AND IF U FEEL UR A SLAVE OF ANYONE,THEN UR NOT A REAL HINDUSTHANI,JUST GET OUT OF INDIA

Heee heee you are only out of mind buds.... When you where imposed sanctions do you think those tools and machines will be kept back???see what will be the US clause... They will be all taken back dear.. Not even they will keep the bolt and nuts.. in NPT(nuclear) they will take back the brick also it seems... samjee.... We are insisting TOT because because because because :lazy: forget it u will know i guess better... I am no an opposer of US hardware buddy...

All i say is we need to be fair.. and Babus are not... thats all... so why worry about sanctions??

LOOK HERE...
GE is setting up plant here in india..
GE to set up plant in India, to hire 3,000 techies - Yahoo! India News
do u think india is fool like other countrie,if someone feels like that they must be fool

and check this one out dear,

India’s HAL supplies parts for US fighter jet

hmmm :pop: .... haaan :bunny:.. hmmm :cheers: .... haaan :lol:

And u may need not to worry about sanctions on F/A-18..
check this out..

hmmm :pop: .... haaan :bunny:.. hmmm :cheers: .... haaan :lol:
we'll u don't have any answers for my question..
any never ever say india is puppet of anyone..
and remind u that india did not accept the sanctions imposed on iran by US..and did not impose any sanction on iran

and if u feel ur someones slave...u can get out from here..i think live in Dubai,be there itself...Dubai is know for its slavery..

And u may need not to worry about sanctions on F/A-18..
check this out..

highlighting bold and underlining them doesn't mean nothing is going to happen... All i can see is we have calculated the risk with US for sure... We have our front line beast MKI to tackle... we are having Mirages and Jaguars , MiGs etc etc ... MMRCA is going to complement or may be complementing MKI ..... Secondly it gives enough time for Kaveri engine to mature so we will be able to make that work out on Tejas may be it happens after a decade... mean while we will get PAK FA :tup: and further AMCA will be kicked off along with Aura...

So what i feel IAF may be willing to take the calculated risk .. if no risk it is a safe journey if risk is there we have other options as MMRCA will contribute to 8% of our total fighter Squadron ... Yes it is going to take Tejas down along with it... hopefully if Kaveri works out it saves us in a big way...

Hey sanctions means MMRCA will not be affected on operational but on upgrades , weapons etc etc.. we will be able to make spare parts.. it will not be upto date.. it will be equal to F16 of our neighbors who are upgrading it after 2 decades

we'll u don't have any answers for my question..
any never ever say india is puppet of anyone..
and remind u that india did not accept the sanctions imposed on iran by US..and did not impose any sanction on iran

and if u feel ur someones slave...u can get out from here..i think live in Dubai,be there itself...Dubai is know for its slavery..

It doesnt mean i dont have answer ... i already answered you... If you feel India is not puppet good for us... but may feel other ways...and you dont need to advice me on where i should stay.. i am feeling proud that i am contributing to my countries economy right now... though i am struggling here

highlighting bold and underlining them doesn't mean nothing is going to happen... All i can see is we have calculated the risk with US for sure... We have our front line beast MKI to tackle... we are having Mirages and Jaguars , MiGs etc etc ... MMRCA is going to complement or may be complementing MKI ..... Secondly it gives enough time for Kaveri engine to mature so we will be able to make that work out on Tejas may be it happens after a decade... mean while we will get PAK FA :tup: and further AMCA will be kicked off along with Aura...

So what i feel IAF may be willing to take the calculated risk .. if no risk it is a safe journey if risk is there we have other options as MMRCA will contribute to 8% of our total fighter Squadron ... Yes it is going to take Tejas down along with it... hopefully if Kaveri works out it saves us in a big way...

Hey sanctions means MMRCA will not be affected on operational but on upgrades , weapons etc etc.. we will be able to make spare parts.. it will not be upto date.. it will be equal to F16 of our neighbors who are upgrading it after 2 decades

if u think so,then remove the bull $#it sentence in post #153

if u think so,then remove the bull $#it sentence in post #153

It is my opinion and i have right to express my opinion here... if you feel inflicted you can report the post to MODs and get me banned..

All i feel is the same in Engine purchase which happened immediately after AKA visit to america... See the news for yourself.. Next what?? Obama's visit and what will be given to please him?? I am just feeling so... may be i will be proved wrong.... Right now i am feeling we are so and i am expressing so.. If proved wrong i will change...

And for your information i am not bulling my country but i am doing it on babus who are doing so.... so no need to take personal.. i am equally patriotic like you

Any idea on dry thrust??... because most of the time Aircraft will be on dry thrust

Previously the Dry thrust was 65KN for 414. with 20% increase in thrust it should be around 75KN....should be enough to make LCA super cruise in atleast clean configuration...

HAL supply lot of parts for fa-18 super hornet.

the door even the cockpit stuff.

even indian air force pilot wants to get their hand on super cool american machine. which will give them edge on currently better paksitani hardware. i.e f-16.

there is no doubt - fa-18 super hornet was always the first choice, and it will come as a surprise but india will get its hand on growler for sure.

this fighter had a close shave with euro fighter , but indian navy needs made it but obvious which one to go for.

Back
Top Bottom