What's new

It's Been Fun, Foks. Time to Move On

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the best wishes...

Though did not get chance enough to experience your sense of humor here.

best wishes mate...
you managed to hide your sence of humour from us pretty well. :chilli:

I joined this forum some years back.

It contains a treasure-trove of information that can be dug out; a plethora of extremely interesting and thought provoking discussions......sometimes cordial, sometimes heated, sometimes animated, sometimes emotional even.

I have completed my MBA with the help of Almighty SWT and a lot of hard work. My life has been far from ordinary

I've faced many hardships, challenges, excruciating pain, grief, rock bottom..... but also happiness, hope, resilience. In a way --- we all have at some point in our lives perhaps.

One thing I never lost was my sense of humour. To lose that means you lose everything.

I've learned a lot actually from some people here and in fact many of you are talented and surely have a great future ahead.

It's time for me to move on to other things. I just simply don't have the time to be a regular here anymore.

That is not to say that I wont "lurk in the shadows" every now and then. In fact, in the event of any major event or military related stuff that regards Pakistan - I'll be happy to contribute. So this isn't exactly a "thank you and goodbye"

But I simply don't have the time or energy to be a 'regular' anymore. I have unsubscribed from all the threads and disabled reply notifications.

Now with that said -- to all my Pakistani brothers/sisters all of you out there -- regardless of your religion or sect or political beliefs or any of that stuff --- always keep your Motherland - Pakistan's interest at heart. Work hard, play hard. Take care of yourselves, your family, your community and your country.

Khuda Hafiz.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

pakistan-flag.gif

40507-280x400.jpg

best of luck for the future, never knew mba makes you go away from the forum :woot: ....chalo koi nahin, baas zara nazar martay rehna forum pe taake tumhara janey ke baadh zaida phaade na kare koi hum se :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom