What's new

Italy to send marines back to India

EzioAltaïr;4063194 said:
IKR? I never expected Ms. Italiano to put diplomatic pressure on Italy. Can't believe Indian government grew a pair. Hopefully this means more pressure on other issues too.

Or was this drama scripted in advance so that congress can show that
it does have some balls? :azn:

Or was this drama scripted in advance so that congress can show that
it does have some balls? :azn:

cgon507l.jpg

EzioAltaïr;4063194 said:
IKR? I never expected Ms. Italiano to put diplomatic pressure on Italy. Can't believe Indian government grew a pair. Hopefully this means more pressure on other issues too.

Even I am surpized. We will soon know what is the story behind any ways... still damn good game play by the babus

I hope this matter is now disposed off quickly.

Italy shouldn't have escalated the stakes in this manner which reeks of oppurtunitism unbecoming of a sovereign country like Italy.
India should hopefully learn its own lesson about not being too trusting and to complete the legal formalities quickly. It has taken a year to institute a court to look into the jurisdiction. The Indian Navy also has a role to play to keep the pirates far away from Indian coast and to assure sailors that there are no pirates around India.
The marine community too has a duty to come up with clear set of procedures to follow in such engagements.

This incident was an accident which ended with tragic consequences for the fishermen and their families. I hope the fishermen's families receive sufficient compensation and the matter settled.

Where are those Pakistani who were saying Italy won't send them back lool :D

And Chinese?

@Areesh @Safriz @Windjammer @Abu Zolfiqar @jnd3x0@somebozo

Hahaha I bet all you feel like Schmucks right about now? Celebrated too early? lool

This is not Pakistan! :) So, this is different from Raymond Davies?

Yes remind yourself to drop in on this thread if they do return :P

Probably wondering if paastan == India, then how come paksitan let go Raymond Davis and India has balls to take the matter to its logical conclusion.

Last edited by a moderator:
But its not goi who gonna punish them its court. If not suprem court then high court.

Not really. A special court has to be set up to see if these marines can be tried even, including deciding on the question of jurisdiction. As of now, the Marines are charged with no crime.

Back
Top Bottom