What's new

Italy to send marines back to India

Looks like the thread is on fire. Let's wait for them to return. If they do, what a marked contrast it would be from the our wannabe superpower neighbor to the north - they had returned a full crew of Americans who violated their airspace and killed one of their pilots. I guess some countries have a sense of self-respect; some would be happy with their kids sewing Nikes in sweatshops for American consumers.

First the govt of Italy told the marines they need not return, and that the govt will shield them from India. India made some noises about detaining their ambassador and cutting off relations. So the Italian govt comes knocking on the marines doors again, saying "Sorry boys, we cant risk our diplomat or our trade for your sake. You boys just ain't that important to us. So let me put you on the next flight to India..."

The marines should be feeling insulted by their govt. The govt of Italy played it wrong at every stage. Maybe they seriously underestimated India's willingness to escalate matters.

Its suprem court not GOI OR SONIA so most likely no conditions for sure

Not really. The Supreme court will do nothing more on this matter. It's job is finished. It will be a special court that will have to hear the case first. As of now, the two marines have not even been charged of a crime.

Finally better sense prevailed. I am just laughing my @ss off reading some of the comments from the earlier threads. NATO was supposed to attack India, EU would sanction India and whatnot, one Bangladeshi @fallstuff even predicted that EU would gangbang India(sic). Burn biatches!!! :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
see guys, Italy is also not fool., there must be some conditions for India on what they are sending the marines back and some conditions for Italy too? And I have been asking if any one can comment on the role of Sonia Gandhi in this matter.

It is highly unlikely that Itlay will return its marines without any deal been brokered between the two sides that would be benificial for both the sides ... for Italy it may be in form of monetary benifits in future deals . Congress will get a major image boost with this and madam sonia will prove her credentials as a true Indian and shrug off the image of being an Italian.

Where are those Pakistani who were saying Italy won't send them back lool :D

And Chinese?

@Areesh @Safriz @Windjammer @Abu Zolfiqar @jnd3x0

http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...news-italian-marines-wont-return-india-3.html

Hahaha I bet all you feel like Schmucks right about now? Celebrated too early? lool

This is not Pakistan! :) So, this is different from Raymond Davies?

Yes remind yourself to drop in on this thread if they do return :P

How can you forget @HongWu :frown:

Finally better sense prevailed. I am just laughing my @ss off reading some of the comments from the earlier threads. NATO was supposed to attack India, EU would sanction India and whatnot, one Bangladeshi @fallstuff even predicted that EU would gangbang India(sic). Burn biatches!!! :omghaha:

Not to mention @fast who kept on insisting that NATO will nuke India over this issue. And several red flagged trolls who must be feeling quite red faced now.

Looks like the thread is on fire. Let's wait for them to return. If they do, what a marked contrast it would be from the our wannabe superpower neighbor to the north - they had returned a full crew of Americans who violated their airspace and killed one of their pilots. I guess some countries have a sense of self-respect; some would be happy with their kids sewing Nikes in sweatshops for American consumers.

What an idiot. :lol:

Just last month we executed 4 Foreign nationals for killing Chinese fishermen in SE Asia.

And before that we executed a British National for smuggling drugs.

Now what are you going to do? Elect some Italians as the head of your country?

I am seriously disappointed.

Just last month we executed 4 Foreign nationals for killing Chinese fishermen in SE Asia.

We just rape them ;)

Chill bro.

Indeed it is a diplomatic win India did not bend but I still have doubts .. koi na koi chakker hai..

Don't mind her, bro. She's just got her period.

Indeed it is a diplomatic win India did not bend but I still have doubts .. koi na koi chakker hai..

IKR? I never expected Ms. Italiano to put diplomatic pressure on Italy. Can't believe Indian government grew a pair. Hopefully this means more pressure on other issues too.

Not really. The Supreme court will do nothing more on this matter. It's job is finished. It will be a special court that will have to hear the case first. As of now, the two marines have not even been charged of a crime.

But its not goi who gonna punish them its court. If not suprem court then high court.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom