What's new

Italy shows how it is done right...people who spread islamism get instant deportation

Wish you had the same feelings for the people that west has killed mercilessly.

You are parroting the same thing that ISIS does, they would welcome you to the group.

ISIS says we should kick islamists out of Italy? Wow i guess i missed that memo.

ISIS would welcome a patriotic italian catholic in their ranks? Do you even listen what BS you say here?

I think you lack one point to understand this...

This is our home nation. We dont want islamists here. We kick them out. case closed.

There is zero positive for italy when we allow them here but unimaginable risks.

Why take the risks when their presence has as much benefits for italy as the presence of Ebola?

ISIS says we should kick islamists out of Italy? Wow i guess i missed that memo.

I think you would do good if you let common sense grow in you. ISIS says they should kick non-muslims/infidels out of the world. I am saying that your ideology has a lot resemblance with ISIS :)

ISIS would welcome a patriotic italian catholic in their ranks? Do you even listen what BS you say here?.

As our conversation has gone far, you welcome anti-Muslim extremists in your ranks. ISIS welcomes anti-non-muslim extremists in their ranks.[/QUOTE]

I think you lack one point to understand this...

This is our home nation. We dont want islamists here. We kick them out. case closed.

I am saying the same thing, I am asking you to be open about it, dont pretend that you are neutral towards muslims, be open that you are anti-Muslim islamophobes.

There is zero positive for italy when we allow them here but unimaginable risks.

Why take the risks when their presence has as much benefits for italy as the presence of Ebola?

Why should world take the risk of letting west stay when their presence is a threat to the humanity, dont forget that it was west that started the world wars and invented nuclear weapons and is responsible for killing of the most of the humanity since their dark ages to this day.

I think you would do good if you let common sense grow in you. ISIS says they should kick non-muslims/infidels out of the world. I am saying that your ideology has a lot resemblance with ISIS :)

As our conversation has gone far, you welcome anti-Muslim extremists in your ranks. ISIS welcomes anti-non-muslim extremists in their ranks.

I am saying the same thing, I am asking you to be open about it, dont pretend that you are neutral towards muslims, be open that you are anti-Muslim islamophobes.

Why should world take the risk of letting west stay when their presence is a threat to the humanity, dont forget that it was west that started the world wars and invented nuclear weapons and is responsible for killing of the most of the humanity since their dark ages to this day.[/QUOTE]

wait...when did i ever pretend to be open towards muslims? I always say that i see them as hostile entity.

The rest of your giberish makes no sense. Go out and take a breath of fresh air. You start hallucinating.

Why should world take the risk of letting west stay when their presence is a threat to the humanity, dont forget that it was west that started the world wars and invented nuclear weapons and is responsible for killing of the most of the humanity since their dark ages to this day.

wait...when did i ever pretend to be open towards muslims? I always say that i see them as hostile entity.[/QUOTE]

Case closed then, you accepted that you are anti-Muslim Islamophobic hypocrite after trying to deny it for so long.

The rest of your giberish makes no sense. Go out and take a breath of fresh air. You start hallucinating.

I am responding to your gibberish with facts, you cant deny that it was west that started the world wars or invented nuclear weapons, if we compare the deaths that have taken place in the world wars and cold wars and compare them to deaths that have taken place because of the groups like ISIS or some other shit, then west would come out on top, wouldn't it? Does the very existence of the nuclear weapons not pose a threat to the humanity? Are we today not living in the danger of a nuclear doom because of these weapons which are not only invented by west but have also been used by them to kill each other?
Tell me how many Muslim countries have a nuclear weapon compared to the west?
How many have Muslims killed compared to the west in last century alone.

If you are going to come up with "but Germany" started world war which is a "single country" in west, then I am going to respond with "ISIS" is the result of west's adventure in Iraq, it was USA who created Al Qaida and Taliban to fight off soviets.

Funny Europeans today are saved from the Russia's threat because Soviet Union was destroyed because "Muslims" fought them, you know your very safety to Muslims and now are you are calling them threats even though the radical Muslims are your own creation?

Ungrateful hypocrites.

wait...when did i ever pretend to be open towards muslims? I always say that i see them as hostile entity.

Case closed then, you accepted that you are anti-Muslim Islamophobic hypocrite after trying to deny it for so long.

I am responding to your gibberish with facts, you cant deny that it was west that started the world wars or invented nuclear weapons, if we compare the deaths that have taken place in the world wars and cold wars and compare them to deaths that have taken place because of the groups like ISIS or some other shit, then west would come out on top, wouldn't it? Does the very existence of the nuclear weapons not pose a threat to the humanity? Are we today not living in the danger of a nuclear doom because of these weapons which are not only invented by west but have also been used by them to kill each other?
Tell me how many Muslim countries have a nuclear weapon compared to the west?
How many have Muslims killed compared to the west in last century alone.

If you are going to come up with "but Germany" started world war which is a "single country" in west, then I am going to respond with "ISIS" is the result of west's adventure in Iraq, it was USA who created Al Qaida and Taliban to fight off soviets.

Funny Europeans today are saved from the Russia's threat because Soviet Union was destroyed because "Muslims" fought them, you know your very safety to Muslims and now are you are calling them threats even though the radical Muslims are your own creation?

Ungrateful hypocrites.[/QUOTE]

i never denied anything, You seem to think that its bad to be intolerant towards foreigners. I'm in the youth department of Forza Italia. Our leader said in public he is a proud facist. I never was hypocritical. I always said that i fight for my nations security and that your kind is our enemy.

that said ... i dont care about your people. If they live or die is not my problem. You leave us alone. I demand no more or less. If you become a problem, then you get deported. If you become a danger, you get liquidated. i only care for my people our security and future. Your future is totally irrelevant for me. As well as your past.

I never denied anything, You seem to think that its bad to be intolerant towards foreigners. I'm in the youth department of Forza Italia. Our leader said in public he is a proud facist. I never was hypocritical. I always said that i fight for my nations security and that your kind is our enemy.

You went from "they were doing extremism" to "we hate muslims". You are not intolerant towards foreigners, you anti-Muslim Islamophobic bigots. And that is the precise thing I am saying, you people are no different that ISIS. And in the fight of you extremists, its the common people that gets slaughtered. Karma is a bitch, it will bite you and ISIS.

that said ... i dont care about your people. If they live or die is not my problem. You leave us alone. I demand no more or less. If you become a problem, then you get deported. If you become a danger, you get liquidated. i only care for my people our security and future. Your future is totally irrelevant for me. As well as your past.

So.... ungrateful hypocrites?

You went from "they were doing extremism" to "we hate muslims". You are not intolerant towards foreigners, you anti-Muslim Islamophobic bigots. And that is the precise thing I am saying, you people are no different that ISIS. And in the fight of you extremists, its the common people that gets slaughtered. Karma is a bitch, it will bite you and ISIS.

So.... ungrateful hypocrites?

bla bla bla.

nothing bites me. we hold our country safe and secure.

the roman empire was based on "mare nostrum". Thats how the mediterranean was called. "Our sea"

Roman_Empire_Trajan_117AD.png

There were no arabs, celts or egyptians. You were roman. The common identity was Rome.

A boy born in Alexandria, Ephesos or valentia would have the same goal. Serve the empire and rise in rank.

Anyone could become emperor when he was talented. Trajan for example was a spanish. Marcus Julius Philippus was an arab from syria.

That united power of rome is there even today. We are all basicly mediterranean type of people and share many cultural things.

When i visited turkey it looked pretty similar to italy. If you take religion away its smilar in many aspects.

lol, you are a Mediterranean supremacist.

BTW, the people who rule the western world today were the same people whom your ancestor labelled as barbarians.

bla bla bla.

nothing bites me. we hold our country safe and secure.

I hope you do, but what you are doing is not the way to do it, you can choose to be delusional but it wont change the fact that you will reap what you sow.

You have just given that guy a reason to join ISIS and bomb the shit of you, he has been in Italy before, he can be there again and then you will be crying hoarse for "Islamist terrorism" even though you were the one who caused it in the first place.

lol, you are a Mediterranean supremacist.

BTW, the people who rule the western world today were the same people whom your ancestor labelled as barbarians.

It seems we did a great job then. Better than you. Most people your empire ruled over are still 3rd world.

As some lesson for you, we called evryone "Barbarian" who didn´t speak latin. Because any otehr language sounds just like bar bar bar bar for us. Its same as bla bla bla today. So even you chinese were seen as barbarian back then because you spoke not latin. Being loabelled barbarian did not mean that you are primitive.

I hope you do, but what you are doing is not the way to do it, you can choose to be delusional but it wont change the fact that you will reap what you sow.

You have just given that guy a reason to join ISIS and bomb the shit of you, he has been in Italy before, he can be there again and then you will be crying hoarse for "Islamist terrorism" even though you were the one who caused it in the first place.

He cant bomb us when he is outside italy. case closed.

Also funny how you now explain me that muslims become killers when it doesnt go their way. :) Is it really that way?

btw our nation has the right to decide who is in and who is out. Thats what a nation is about. securing its borders.

Very well done! I'm gaining more respect for your country. My only criticism is that you need to shove something in their *** then deport them, but just deporting them is also fine. :tup:

we dont want them to spill the seats with their disgusting body fluids.

It seems we did a great job then. Better than you. Most people your empire ruled over are still 3rd world.

As some lesson for you, we called evryone "Barbarian" who didn´t speak latin. Because any otehr language sounds just like bar bar bar bar for us. Its same as bla bla bla today. So even you chinese were seen as barbarian back then because you spoke not latin. Being loabelled barbarian did not mean that you are primitive.

Compare to today's Italy and China?

And South Korea and Japan were merely the offspring of our culture. Also, don't forget Singapore which was founded by the ethnic Chinese. These aforementioned countries were all traitorous to us for now, but one day they will bow down to us again just like before.

Compare to today's Italy and China?

And South Korea and Japan were merely the offspring of our culture. Also, don't forget Singapore which was founded by the ethnic Chinese. These aforementioned countries were all traitorous to us for now, but one day they will bow down to us again just like before.

large parts of china live in absolute poverty.
I admire your leadership though because they do something and made situation betetr for many chinese.

I´m not your enemy. So dont even try to go that route.

Japan was never your vassal. Infact Japan resisted chinese rulership since beginning of time. Something you must show respect for. Japan did never bow. Infact they beheaded your delegation and send the heads to china. Later destroyed two invasion attempts under Kublai Khan and brought the chinese ming dynasty on its knees.

China tried to first conquer Japan, later on isolated it because it was seen as threat.

I have great respect for japan. A true warrior culture.

I also have respect for China. Just as China respects us. I did read in history China viewed only the roman empire as its equal.

Hey i have a question, if you had to chose what were the 3 best emperors you had?

Ours were

Marcus Aurelius
Trajan
Hadrian

large parts of china live in absolute poverty.
I admire your leadership though because they do something and made situation betetr for many chinese.

I´m not your enemy. So dont even try to go that route.

Japan was never your vassal. Infact Japan resisted chinese rulership since beginning of time. Something you must show respect for. Japan did never bow. Infact they beheaded your delegation and send the heads to china. Later destroyed two invasion attempts under Kublai Khan and brought the chinese ming dynasty on its knees.

China tried to first conquer Japan, later on isolated it because it was seen as threat.

I have great respect for japan. A true warrior culture.

I also have respect for China. Just as China respects us. I did read in history China viewed only the roman empire as its equal.

Hey i have a question, if you had to chose what were the 3 best emperors you had?

Ours were

Marcus Aurelius
Trajan
Hadrian

It doesn't matter, Japan bowed to us in most of the time in the history until the recent time.

And we don't worship any Emperor right now, since they belonged to the past. We just look forward.

He cant bomb us when he is outside italy. case closed.

Also funny how you now explain me that muslims become killers when it doesnt go their way. :) Is it really that way?

btw our nation has the right to decide who is in and who is out. Thats what a nation is about. securing its borders.

He can get back to your country. By the way, it is the west who has killed when it doesnt go their way, Turkey's coup, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc are an example.

Anyways, the point I was trying to make is that it is your bigotry and hypocrisy that radicalize people, so if they bomb you back, remember it that you reap what you sow.

It doesn't matter, Japan bowed to us in most of the time in the history until the recent time.

And we don't worship any Emperor right now, since they belonged to the past. We just look forward.

Japan never bowed towards China. During most of the time it ignored china. And when china acted agressive it crushed china.

Those who look only forward get crushed by the past.

Back
Top Bottom