What's new

Italy shows how it is done right...people who spread islamism get instant deportation

Japan never bowed towards China. During most of the time it ignored china. And when china acted agressive it crushed china.

Those who look only forward get crushed by the past.

They only managed to defeat us by 1895 for the first time.

He can get back to your country. By the way, it is the west who has killed when it doesnt go their way, Turkey's coup, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc are an example.

Anyways, the point I was trying to make is that it is your bigotry and hypocrisy that radicalize people, so if they bomb you back, remember it that you reap what you sow.

So you suggest that we must kill them. Ok because i have zero problem with this. I told you...your well being is totally irrelevant for me.

And no he cant come back. There is not one known case where one came back. But dozens of cases of them doing terror when ignored and allowed in the country.

They only managed to defeat us by 1895 for the first time.

the defeated you two times when you tried to conquer them. Not one chinese soldier was able to set a foot oin japanese soil.

they destroyed your ally korea and managed to push chinese troops out. The Ming dynasty got destabilized so much from it that it collapsed in the following years.

They defeated china in WW II.

So you suggest that we must kill them. Ok because i have zero problem with this. I told you...your well being is totally irrelevant for me.

Didn't say it, but it exposes your inner extremist.

And no he cant come back. There is not one known case where one came back. But dozens of cases of them doing terror when ignored and allowed in the country.

The same way he came here before. You people consider people to be terrorists based on what they name their child, it is your own extremism.

Didn't say it, but it exposes your inner extremist.

The same way he came here before. You people consider people to be terrorists based on what they name their child, it is your own extremism.

This is italy. They have to give italian name. We arent the shithole tehy came from. A child named "Jihad" will never be a positive thing for Italy or any other european country. Its a burden.

the defeated you two times when you tried to conquer them. Not one chinese soldier was able to set a foot oin japanese soil.

they destroyed your ally korea and managed to push chinese troops out. The Ming dynasty got destabilized so much from it that it collapsed in the following years.

They defeated china in WW II.

- The Yuan Dynasty was ruled by Mongols who got zero knowledge about navigation, and all their fleet got wiped out by the typhoon. And the Japanese named this typhoon as the Kamikaze wind (divine wind who saved them from invasion).

- The Ming Dynasty defeated Japan by 1592 AD, and it collapsed in 1644 AD. It lasted longer than the USSR after the WWII, so you cannot say that Japan caused the Ming Dynasty to collapse.

- They brutalized us during the WWII, but didn't defeat us as we didn't surrender at all.

When facing a strong China in its prime, Japan got no chance at all. Now all they can do is to hide behind Uncle Sam.

- The Yuan Dynasty was ruled by Mongols who got zero knowledge about navigation, and all their fleet got wiped out by the typhoon. And the Japanese named this typhoon as the Kamikaze wind (divine wind who saved them from invasion).

- The Ming Dynasty defeated Japan by 1592 AD, and it collapsed in 1644 AD. It lasted longer than the USSR after the WWII, so you cannot say that Japan caused the Ming Dynasty to collapse.

- They brutalized us during the WWII, but didn't defeat us as we didn't surrender at all.

When facing a strong China in its prime, Japan got no chance at all. Now all they can do is to hide behind Uncle Sam.

I think you need a new approach towards Japan.

China could never defeat Japan and only hurt itself while trying to do so. Japan doesnt hide behind USA my friend. Its a firecly independend thinking nation.

I know a japanese guy. He is in the LDP youth department and a good person. He has nothing against China and i learned alot about Japan from him.

That said, what would you say are good places in china for an italian tourist who wants see cool culture, historic stuff ect but avoid Beijing (i hate mega cities and prefer nature - nothing personal against beijing).

I heared Sichuan is nice.

I think you need a new approach towards Japan.

China could never defeat Japan and only hurt itself while trying to do so. Japan doesnt hide behind USA my friend. Its a firecly independend thinking nation.

I know a japanese guy. He is in the LDP youth department and a good person. He has nothing against China and i learned alot about Japan from him.

That said, what would you say are good places in china for an italian tourist who wants see cool culture, historic stuff ect but avoid Beijing (i hate mega cities and prefer nature - nothing personal against beijing).

I heared Sichuan is nice.

Japan isn't even a normal country.

BTW, let's go back to the topic.

This is italy. They have to give italian name. We arent the shithole tehy came from. A child named "Jihad" will never be a positive thing for Italy or any other european country. Its a burden.

You cannot force someone to have a name of your choice, that is outright oppression. We will not be bothered if someone named their kid "Democracy".

You cannot force someone to have a name of your choice, that is outright oppression. We will not be bothered if someone named their kid "Democracy".

We can force to have a name of our choice. We have lists with banned names.

He named his kid Jihad and showed he doesnt want to be in italy then so he and his family were brought to a place that suits them more.

I repeat: they are guests. They are aliens. They are merely accepted here. No one invited them. No one wanted them. They should not ask what italy can do for them. But ask themself what they can do for italy.

You are wrong, blasphemy law does not apply for insulting religion, it applies for insulting Prophet S.A.W, we have our respect for our Prophet S.A.W and we have laws to ensure it, we do not tolerate insult of any prophet be it Prophet Mohammed S.A.W, Prophet Esa (jesus) A.S, Prophet Musa (Moses) A.S, Prophet Ibrahim A.S, Propeht Daood (David) A.S or anyone else. Why should one even be allowed to insult a prophet? We specifically allow non-muslims asking questions and debates about Islamic laws we also allow non muslims to question the actions of the Prophet S.A.W, that is both part of Islam and we have institutes for that.

You sir are a fucking moron. Minorities in Pakistan are treated like shit, stop comparing the situation of persecuted minorities in Pakistan with two terrorists who went into a church to terrorise Italians, good thing Italians don't take your shit.

You sir are a fucking moron. Minorities in Pakistan are treated like shit, stop comparing the situation of persecuted minorities in Pakistan with two terrorists who went into a church to terrorise Italians, good thing Italians don't take your shit.

It wasn't me kid, it was your italian masters that did it.
By the way your italian master have admitted that they are racist and Islamophobe and openly hate ALL Muslims.

Your stupid manners only show your own stupidity.
You are obviously brainwashed by Express or some other shit.

We can force to have a name of our choice. We have lists with banned names.

He named his kid Jihad and showed he doesnt want to be in italy then so he and his family were brought to a place that suits them more.

I repeat: they are guests. They are aliens. They are merely accepted here. No one invited them. No one wanted them. They should not ask what italy can do for them. But ask themself what they can do for italy.

What can I say you have admitted that you only hate Muslims and are outright fascists.

It wasn't me kid, it was your italian masters that did it.
By the way your italian master have admitted that they are racist and Islamophobe and openly hate ALL Muslims.

Your stupid manners only show your own stupidity.
You are obviously brainwashed by Express or some other shit.

What can I say you have admitted that you only hate Muslims and are outright fascists.

No. I have nothing against muslims assimilating, giving their children italian names, participate in italian life style.

But i show no mercy with scum that terrorizes us.

No. I have nothing against muslims assimilating, giving their children italian names, participate in italian life style.

But i show no mercy with scum that terrorizes us.

Why would they give italian names to their kids?

Imagine Turkey forcing foreigners to give turkish names to their kids.

Markus you are over doing it. Stormfront forums are better for you :)

Admins @WebMaster @Oscar

I see this black nippled baboon @MarkusS & others including indians spew hatred towards, Islam, Muslims and our allies all day and yet you guys take no action. Please, I urge you to ban these people especially @MarkusS

Back
Top Bottom