What's new

Italy shows how it is done right...people who spread islamism get instant deportation

It wasn't me kid, it was your italian masters that did it.
By the way your italian master have admitted that they are racist and Islamophobe and openly hate ALL Muslims.

Your stupid manners only show your own stupidity.
You are obviously brainwashed by Express or some other shit.

I don't know the situation but seems like continental Europe gets the most violent extremists coming from North Africa and Middle East. You can defend your wahabi brothers all you like I know the truth. If some Christian shouted Jesus is son of God in a mosque in Pakistan he would be dead. End of. Keep posting bullshit, your bullshit does not change my view.

PS: Italians are not my masters but Saudis are definitely your masters. So how many Pakistanis who have Saudi Nationality? Millions of Pakistanis come to Europe and have citizenships in those countries. So keep worshipping your Arab masters like the brainwashed slave you are. Cheers.

I don't know the situation but seems like continental Europe gets the most violent extremists coming from North Africa and Middle East. You can defend your wahabi brothers all you like I know the truth.

You also need to admit the Africa and Middle east are the places who got the most violent extremists and terrorists from Europe, USA did Iraq, they did Egypt, they did Syria and they attempted Turkey.

Africans were enslaved by Europeans and killed/raped by them, they have to suffer the consequences, isnt it?

If some Christian shouted Jesus is son of God in a mosque in Pakistan he would be dead. End of. Keep posting bullshit, your bullshit does not change my view.

No he wouldn't and it would not be the first time, Christians/Jews/etc go to mosques all the time and debate with the scholars about religion all the time. But it depends on the Mosques.

PS: Italians are not my masters but Saudis are definitely your masters. So how many Pakistanis who have Saudi Nationality? Millions of Pakistanis come to Europe and have citizenships in those countries. So keep worshipping your Arab masters like the brainwashed slave you are. Cheers.

The only one who is acting like a slave here is you, you were the one who insulted me and abused me for calling Italians hypocrites or highlighting their hypocrisy or defending my country.

And you are the one bringing Saudia in the debate, by the way you should be thanking them for giving your fellow Pakistanis safe jobs, how many Pakistanis are employed in Italy?

Refrain from insults from now on.

Why would they give italian names to their kids?

Imagine Turkey forcing foreigners to give turkish names to their kids.

Markus you are over doing it. Stormfront forums are better for you :)

We have laws. When you name your kid Jihad you show you are against italy. An enemy. A cancer cell. And a nation with an healthy immune system cleans such subjects. We have lists in italy with banned names. No need for stormfront. If you followed my link you would know that its actual policy in italy. Their entire family was deported for this.

You also need to admit the Africa and Middle east are the places who got the most violent extremists and terrorists from Europe, USA did Iraq, they did Egypt, they did Syria and they attempted Turkey.

Africans were enslaved by Europeans and killed/raped by them, they have to suffer the consequences, isnt it?

No he wouldn't and it would not be the first time, Christians/Jews/etc go to mosques all the time and debate with the scholars about religion all the time. But it depends on the Mosques.

The only one who is acting like a slave here is you, you were the one who insulted me and abused me for calling Italians hypocrites or highlighting their hypocrisy or defending my country.

And you are the one bringing Saudia in the debate, by the way you should be thanking them for giving your fellow Pakistanis safe jobs, how many Pakistanis are employed in Italy?

Refrain from insults from now on.

No, we have to suffer nothing. We crush them with joy. We deport them for their slightest misbehavior and because of this we are save.

This is italy amigo. We aren´t political correct. We are males. We deal with this like men.
Those who are peaceful and follow 100% the rules of our laws have nothing to fear. Those who try to create trouble get exterminated.

Islamists in italy face the same fate as a snowball in a supernova. You should see them cry, sobbering and regretting their behaviors.

And its not just your people. Some gypsies started trouble and build a camp...

Our leaders ordered a purge. They were arrested and put in busses. Their camps, houses demolished by trucks:

article-1304416-0AD8F3DB000005DC-4_634x319.jpg

pb-121120-gypsy-jsa-4.photoblog900.jpg

Their property destroyed and they deported to romania. So dont be sad. We crush evry unwanted element in our country.

Its caleld "bella italia" for a reason. And we will keep ist bellissima.

We have laws. When you name your kid Jihad you show you are against italy. An enemy. A cancer cell. And a nation with an healthy immune system cleans such subjects. We have lists in italy with banned names. No need for stormfront. If you followed my link you would know that its actual policy in italy. Their entire family was deported for this.

No, we have to suffer nothing. We crush them with joy. We deport them for their slightest misbehavior and because of this we are save.

This is italy amigo. We aren´t political correct. We are males. We deal with this like men.
Those who are peaceful and follow 100% the rules of our laws have nothing to fear. Those who try to create trouble get exterminated.

Islamists in italy face the same fate as a snowball in a supernova. You should see them cry, sobbering and regretting their behaviors.

And its not just your people. Some gypsies started trouble and build a camp...

Our leaders ordered a purge. They were arrested and put in busses. Their camps, houses demolished by trucks:

article-1304416-0AD8F3DB000005DC-4_634x319.jpg

pb-121120-gypsy-jsa-4.photoblog900.jpg

Their property destroyed and they deported to romania. So dont be sad. We crush evry unwanted element in our country.

Its caleld "bella italia" for a reason. And we will keep ist bellissima.

I do not want the common civilian of any country to die, but the matter of fact is, France did not think they would suffer the consequences, they did, USA did not think they will suffer the consequences, they did, Britain did not think they wouldn't suffer the consequences they did, if Italy has done wrong, Italy will suffer, none of your "policies" is going to accept it.

Do not forget, USA - the super power also had the policy of "we do not negotiate with terrorists" now they are bending backwards to Taliban to bring them to the negotiation table.

I do not want the common civilian of any country to die, but the matter of fact is, France did not think they would suffer the consequences, they did, USA did not think they will suffer the consequences, they did, Britain did not think they wouldn't suffer the consequences they did, if Italy has done wrong, Italy will suffer, none of your "policies" is going to accept it.

Do not forget, USA - the super power also had the policy of "we do not negotiate with terrorists" now they are bending backwards to Taliban to bring them to the negotiation table.

We have zero attacks yet. Its not like they didnt try. We just killed them before they could do something. Since we deport all we dont have this problem.

We have zero attacks yet. Its not like they didnt try. We just killed them before they could do something. Since we deport all we dont have this problem.

Before France was attacked they had zero attacks, before USA was attacked they had zero attacks.

Denying the existence of Karma is delusion.

No-one cares about attacking Italy - you are seen as insignificant and powerless in this world.

No-one cares about attacking Italy - you are seen as insignificant and powerless in this world.

Italy is the prime target. ISIS threatens the holy father and vatican again and again. Several attacks were stopped before tehy could start.

You are a muslim, aren´t you? I learned at school that our capital is your dream to destroy. Its your greatest wish to kill us. I know that and its in your book. But this wont happen. In the end if you try this its either you or us. And so far we have always won because god stands with us.

Before France was attacked they had zero attacks, before USA was attacked they had zero attacks.

Denying the existence of Karma is delusion.

You are a muslim? Karma is allowed in islam? Thats amusing for me.

Italy is the prime target. ISIS threatens the holy father and vatican again and again. Several attacks were stopped before tehy could start.

You are a muslim, aren´t you? I learned at school that our capital is your dream to destroy. Its your greatest wish to kill us. I know that and its in your book. But this wont happen. In the end if you try this its either you or us. And so far we have always won because god stands with us.

What would anyone get out of attacking Italy? You have neither military or economic power. No-one takes you seriously at all. I am not trying to insult you but saying it as it is.

Italy is a has-been country that has some legacy-glory from their Roman ancestors.

What would anyone get out of attacking Italy? You have neither military or economic power. No-one takes you seriously at all. I am not trying to insult you but saying it as it is.

Italy is a has-been country that has some legacy-glory from their Roman ancestors.

Italy is G7 nation. The center of christianity. The center of the civilized world.

We are the light of humanity.

What are you? You come from a black hole.

Italy is G7 nation. The center of christianity. The center of the civilized world.

We are the light of humanity.

What are you? You come from a black hole.

Italy was the centre of Christian and Western Civilisation many centuries ago.

Those days are long gone and it is now heading to being an insignificant backwater.

Stop changing the subject as we are talking about Italy and why it is not a target.

Italy was the centre of Christian and Western Civilisation many centuries ago.

Those days are long gone and it is now heading to being an insignificant backwater.

Stop changing the subject as we are talking about Italy and why it is not a target.

Forgive me. But you know how much i value you. Its not that i hate you but if you would be on life support i would unplug you to charge my phone. So i assume you can guess how much you opinion matters for me.

Forgive me. But you know how much i value you. Its not that i hate you but if you would be on life support i would unplug you to charge my phone. So i assume you can guess how much you opinion matters for me.

:lol:

Please carry on as you are too funny.

Every country has such laws, no offensive names. Each country has different lists.

But you made it sound like they need to be named "Markus" and not "Ali" or "Mustafa", which I'm willing to bet are legal names in Italy.

Only crazy people would call their kids Jihad, not sure if this is a real name in any country.

Every country has such laws, no offensive names. Each country has different lists.

But you made it sound like they need to be named "Markus" and not "Ali" or "Mustafa", which I'm willing to bet are legal names in Italy.

Only crazy people would call their kids Jihad, not sure if this is a real name in any country.

can we agree that when you name your child Jihad, that you openly show that you dont want be in italy anymore?

how is it in turkey? Do you have people who give their child non native names?

Back
Top Bottom