What's new

Italy shows how it is done right...people who spread islamism get instant deportation

It is not islamic but Islamistic. There is a difference. Show some care for your words.

These radicals are trained, funded and unleashed from US-Imperialist CIA. Everybody knows this.

Do u even know what u r talking about?
Stop blaming others for ur sins.

The liberal muslims kept silent while the fanatics had their way. Now it has been totally hijacked and every muslim has been painted by the same brush.
But still the liberal muslims are not motivated enough to wipe these scum off the earth while these asshole are pretty much motivated to wipe everyone off

Do u even know what u r talking about?
Stop blaming others for ur sins.

The liberal muslims kept silent while the fanatics had their way. Now it has been totally hijacked and every muslim has been painted by the same brush.
But still the liberal muslims are not motivated enough to wipe these scum off the earth while these asshole are pretty much motivated to wipe everyone off
muslims are muslims. there are no Liberal muslim or Redical Muslim. deal with it.

Voting patterns confirms my stance Pakistanis and bengalis do not like to vote for jihadi lovers any more .. They had enough of u lot already

We've had enough of blood sucker like you now stop crying wolf for your master! Voting counts only when blood suckers are out of the scene, otherwise it's just rigging business because the so-called suckular thugs think that it is their right to call the shots even when most people spit at them. This 'jihad' is your pet programme to carry on with your dirty business.

We've had enough of blood sucker like you now stop crying wolf for your master! Voting counts only when blood suckers are out of the scene, otherwise it's just rigging business because the so-called suckular thugs think that it is their right to call the shots even when most people spit at them. This 'jihad' is your pet programme to carry on with your dirty business.

Typical jihadist half baked silly conspiracy theories thats all ! U lot are rejected people dont even bother voting for jihadis any more .. In Pakistan there are tons of religious parties no one votes for them except in some tribal areas .. Only the medevil kind likes them .. Rest have rejected !! now u can either accept the fact or keep denying it for the rest of your life it however it wont change a thing

Typical jihadist half baked silly conspiracy theories thats all ! U lot are rejected people dont even bother voting for jihadis any more .. In Pakistan there are tons of religious parties no one votes for them except in some tribal areas .. Only the medevil kind likes them .. Rest have rejected !! now u can either accept the fact or keep denying it for the rest of your life it however it wont change a thing

Typical suckular vomiting of lies and deceits!

Typical suckular vomiting of lies and deceits!

Lol .. Reality seems far fetched idea .. no wonder there is no reasoning with jihadis like u all u wish to do is beahead any one & every one who disagrees with your medevil ideology ..

I hope you are not serious.

Islam expects that places of worship are respected.

I think their is different blood in the south but I am not sure. A lot of them seem darker; indeed many of them could pass for Pakistanis (phenotypically speaking).

How ofte is this bullshit movie posted here? It amuses me that some try to insult italians with telling them that some may have same ancestors as they have.

How stupid is this?

That said, of course italians are a mix. We build the words greatest empire. And it wasnt based on blood but culture.

Good Job by Italy.

Sooner or, later Europe will start treating muslims the way non-muslims are treated in Islamic countries. Will be sad but necessary. This lunacy of intolerance and Islamic supremacist attitude of few will have consequences for all Muslims living in west.

Back
Top Bottom