What's new

Italians panic; Turkey's rejection of the agreement on migrant "RUINOUS" for Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Armenian convert enters the fray.

Did many dwarves sodomised you?
Still even that would be better than being an Eastern European immie playing Princess Diana because it made it to the UK:cheesy:

Still even that would be better than being an Eastern European immie playing Princess Diana because it made it to the UK:cheesy:

Have you carried many bricks for the betterment of German society,Armenian convert ?

I keep them as pets,just as you are a pet of the English.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Did the truth hurt you taht much?:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

To many "emoticons" betray a a stupid mind.

Middle eastern crisis is all European and US created now they have to face this.
Was not Saddam better than today ? was not Qaddafi better than today ?
When they want to policemen of world they should be ready for show down, it's coming to Europe.

So let's see the deal :

-Turkey stops the refugees entering Europe.
-Turkey is also gonna take some refugees from Europe to Turkey and deport them back to their country
-in return, Europe will also take some refugees from Turkey.

-EU is gonna give VISA to Turkish citizens.
-EU will also support Turkey financially by giving 3 Billion $ for refugees in Turkey.

outcome :

-Turkey almost completely stops the refugee flow to Europe, not even 1000 refugees arrive in Greece.
-Turkey takes take first refugees back from Greece, ships them back to their country.

-Europeans only take 2 waves of refugees from Turkey(that makes 300 people) after that they just stop.
-The 3 Billion $ that EU ensured never arrives in Turkey.
-No VISA for Turkish citizens.

So yeah, that's how much Turkey gained through this absurd agreement.

l don't know what Erdoğan thinks but he should've rejected this ridiculous agreements months ago.

Europeans doesn't take this any seriously so why should we?

Just let them pass and go to Europe...if they don't wanna stay in Turkey there's nothing we can do about it.

Nah but I did carry plenty of drop dead gorgeous chicks to my flat in South Kensington when I was a uni student there (London/UK). Too bad you will never be able to afford it:lol:

Nobody braggs like this...you're a dead beat...piss off looser

Nobody braggs like this...you're a dead beat...piss off looser
Not bragging just making a point, furthermore people brag about things they deem "special" or "extraordinary" so I'm sorry if living in the nice part of town and having fun is out of the ordinary for you but for me it was pretty standard. This makes you the "deadbeat" and the "looser(spelled wrong by the way, retake the TOEFL you bigot)" you Eastern Euro immie peasant, now go back to cleaning the sidewalks :lol:

Not bragging just making a point, furthermore people brag about things they deem "special" or "extraordinary" so I'm sorry if living in the nice part of town and having fun is out of the ordinary for you but for me it was pretty standard. This makes you the "deadbeat" and the "looser(spelled wrong by the way, retake the TOEFL you bigot)" you Eastern Euro immie peasant, now go back to cleaning the sidewalks :lol:

Yeah..you're a deadbeat looser bragging

It's funny to watch.

Turks under leadership of Erdogan have entire Europe by balls...so much as that European loons here are itching for a "showdown" and for "the right" to rise up in Europe :lol:

I wonder what the "right" will do if Erdogan pulls the plug on refugee flood stream.

In any case---the situation will be messy as f*ck for Europe--and Erdogan holds all the cards right now.

Meanwhile, Erdogan is probably already funding various Mosques in Europe since population of Muslims in Europe is bout to rise a bit...eh? :azn:

What if Erdogan actually floods Greece with millions of refugees?!! Holy sh!t---Turks are probably bout to conquer Greece yet again---this time through geopolitical maneuvering of a crisis in their neighborhood.

And there is nothing anybody can do against the powerful and large Turkey!!

Default, debt crisis, political stagnation, lost of international reputation, and now Turkey about to fu*ck it up super bad.

Gotta feel bad for poor Greeks man!!! :lol:

Keep telling yourself that, if it makes it easier to get up and go to your minimum wage job:lol:

Dude,there's nothing separating us,except the fact that my ancestors stood tall while yours where whores.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom