What's new

Italians panic; Turkey's rejection of the agreement on migrant "RUINOUS" for Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need for Inşallah. You can also end the negotiations if you want :meeting: It's not progressing since 2010, nothing will change.

We don't want you in,you don't want to be in,I agree,let's end this circus. I don't even know why both sides were given false hopes during so much time.

You do know that western Europe doesnt count you,Romania and Bulgaria as Europe.
Im sure you know what they think about you,and whats with the Tutky?

I didn't know that,I'm glad that a internet nobody kept me up to date.My passport lied to me.

75b0e2f2dea04fa5a72646bf153b72bd.png

1ac19adfb29d45fda55fcb4f748373f2.png

Bad days coming Marcus...

I didn't know that,I'm glad that a internet nobody kept me up to date.My passport lied to me.
Wow,you finally came out of the closet.:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Lets see when Europe reshapes what your passport will be worth.

Lol, you were raging against the English posters because of their posts about eastern euros....

Eastern Euro,always better than Tork...therw's a pegging order you know....

Wow,you finally came out of the closet.:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Lets see when Europe reshapes what your passport will be worth.

I'm betting that I'll be worth more than an erdogoon serf

ah again a turk incapable to understand whats going on. The liberal left is dieing. My party "Forza Italia" does evrything in its power to crush this pathetic deal. As does evry other right wing party in europe. Forza Italia in Italy. front National in France. AfD in Germany.

This pathetic deal allows the do gooders and liberal weaklings to hold their pathetic human rights utopia artificial alive.

The moment the deal is dead is the moment my party rises to bring the solution. Thats why the liberal left is scared.

We soon have a free hand. Then its game over for evry enemy of italy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom