What's new

Italian Puma 6X6 for Pakistan.

Sale on second hand retired refurbished junk we are getting it all

Very good news and very much needed for our boys !!

Amazing dumping ground for rubbish vehicle.
Pakistan is the ultimate dumping ground for Trash procurement. Save the JF-17 and other major programs.. Pakistanis miss no chance to defraud themselves and the future of their country.

I am recently denied a job, just because of my nationality, besides the fact I was very well qualified and experienced for that job. Halat itny kharab hochuky hain Pakistan or Pakistanion k liay. Tu phir jaisa mily, jahan se mily, kch tu ho dushman ko face kerny k liay.
ohhh sorry to hear that sir hope you find a good job soon

This interests me greatly. I appreciate members talking about MRAPs and higher levels of protected vehicles BUT think about what this vehicle was designed for and WHO it was intended to be used by.

In the photo attached is admittedly the 4x4 version of puma. Note it’s entering a chinook helicopter. It’s light enough for air transport as it was intended to be used as light armoured support to airborne forces.

With Pakistan also acquiring Mi35M helicopters this makes for a mean combination for say SSG or other light infantry.

Attachments

• 9DD534C5-F300-4DB0-9BAB-9DB4A010D605.jpeg
    9DD534C5-F300-4DB0-9BAB-9DB4A010D605.jpeg
    56.8 KB · Views: 134
Considering fast vehicle made in 2003 it's likely at best it's 15 year's old which is not so old if we consider you are using 50 years old mirage fighter. It's a good inclusion in lieu of Toyota you were using as troops transport . Recent trends telling Pakistan and Italy having some love affair so I won't be surprised if we see Pakistan also buying second hand warship too from Italy.

Back
Top Bottom