What's new

Italian MPs’ panel OKs burqa ban

Burqa doesn't isolate her it gives her protection and honor that is why 20000 people who convert to Islam in America alone each year most of them women and many of them cover their face

That is why even Sikhs are getting shot up being mistaken for Muslims!

I think all people around the world should be free to practice their religion anywhere. And Italy France and (was it Belgium) Just took a step back from this dream.

Add Turkey, Tunisia, China and Egypt? as well to the list.

Did you ask them or is this what you just think?? Oooooh that's right I'm sorry the reports just came in. You have stereotype syndrome...So wearing the Hijab means the woman is jailed??? My mother wears a full covered Hijab from head to toe and she is a surgeon......

As I said commonsense and I guess commonsense is not very common now days, not Hijab the Burqa, nice to hear your mom is a surgeon but my guess is she doesn't wear one of these while performing a surgery

burqa.jpg

That is why even Sikhs are getting shot up being mistaken for Muslims!

Sir Islam is growing and with it number of women covering their face is also growing and nobody can blame someone for forcing those women for covering their face as a matter of fact many of them faced people who have treated them harshly for covering their face

What about the manner one has to be dressed in Saudi Arabia and thereby forcing Islamic ways on the people?

Saudi-women.jpg

People are still stuck in 60s Saudi Arabia and do not want to believe how much things have changed.

Saudi+Arabia-Sports+Girls1.jpg

44682.pic

13028342131.jpg

But then again the media will never bring this side of Saudi Arabia now will it?? No according to them we look like this

saudi-arabia61.jpg

And this
FRON__002312_1025.jpg

As I said commonsense and I guess commonsense is not very common now days, not Hijab the Burqa, nice to hear your mom is a surgeon but my guess is she doesn't wear one of these while performing a surgery

burqa.jpg

Lol you brought something that was shot during some sort of a joke picture as proof. at first I thought it was out of some museum I never seen a woman dress like this. This is what the put in museums now a days.

My argument was not about covering faces genius it was about depriving people of their religious practice. How would you feel if they banned wearing yellow flower necklaces on the basis of "some people are allergic to it". This is pretty much the same.

Since when Burqua become religious practice???? Hawan (Smoking incandescent wood) is one of the famous ritual of Indian Hindus , What if Hindus start asking permission to do Hawan in City New-york????
In India we play cracker in Deepawali, and lit Diya (candle with vegetable oil/Ghee), What if Hindus demand these things in USA or Europe???

Dear brother, Learn to respect other culture, Its not our right to poke our nose in others matter.. If some one is so concerned bout their religious belief, they stay in their mother land...

I have seen many ppl do many thing to get American and European citizenship. Once they get it, they start complaining.. Coutry provide one right "Right to denounce the citizenship".. Some one not happy with Italy, can use this right...

Lol you brought something that was shot during some sort of a joke picture as proof. at first I thought it was out of some museum I never seen a woman dress like this. This is what the put in museums now a days.

So why are you getting all charged up?? This is what is banned not the Hijab that your mom wears, Doesn't the Burqa (funny joke picture according to you) defy commonsense?

So why are you getting all charged up?? This is what is banned not the Hijab that your mom wears, Doesn't the Burqa (funny joke picture according to you) defy commonsense?

Actually my mom does cover her face but the pic your brought was really funny to think that you actually think this is how women in saudi arabia wear lol.

Actually my mom does cover her face but the pic your brought was really funny to think that you actually think this is how women in saudi arabia wear lol.

Forget Saudi Arabia, you will be surprised to know how many women in India do wear that full veil thing either because of family/society pressure or they are conditioned from their childhood to do the same in name of 'our religion' etc

Forget Saudi Arabia, you will be surprised to know how many women in India do wear that full veil thing either because of family/society pressure or they are conditioned from their childhood to do the same in name of 'our religion' etc

Sir I want you to ask those women who have converted to Islam and are now covering their face no one is forcing them but they still cover their faces why?

First of all, you pictures shows all women with the veil lifted in Saudi.

What did you expect?

They are shy of girls also?

Next, who says it is for the museum?

Why give a lame excuse?

This is wrong. And it comes with under-education it is not Islam's fault not by any means. So if there are Indians who are under-educated who's fault is that?

Do not blame a religion as an entity over what its practitioners do. Religion is one thing and people who are under this religion is completely another. You should study the religion on its self rather than "LOOK" for fault in its practitioners so you can blame it on the religion. Does not matter what it is.

The difference why Islam is today looked upon "the way you do" is because when a Muslim does something wrong it is "Islam's fault" not his while if the same thing happens from another one of a different faith it is "The person's fault not his belief's"

Sir I want you to ask those women who have converted to Islam and are now covering their face no one is forcing them but they still cover their faces why?

How many such women do you know, who have converted to Islam (especially in a non-Islamic society) and are now wearing full veiled burqa etc 1-2-5? and now compare that to number of women who have migrated to a non-Islamic society (UK/US etc) and given up the full veiled burqa

My college frnds use to wear it. (Black Burqua), After reaching college (girls common room) they remove this Black cloth and use to redress themselves in western attire... They were wearing it only to satisfy their father and brother (OMG) religious adamant nature..

Back
Top Bottom