What's new

It was an utter chaos: An Indian blogger reflects on Operation Swift Retort

Too much American pressure ... Pak-India war is not favorable for US policy against China in the region. US want to neutralized the situation quickly as possible.

What war.. there wasn't going to be a war when PAF had air superiority and Indian radars were blind, their shouts had more chance to communicate better than their radios and while, Indian army was busy making promotions on newly vacated position of generals. It was going to be a duck hunting for PAF and on ground public could do the sweep, with shouts of Allah ho Akbar.

What US pressure and why shall we care, especially when we could see freedom of Kashmir hours away?

From experience, Imran Khan has habit of going public with foreign pressure, like he went public on foreign pressure for accepting Israel.... he at least hinted at some brotherly Islamic country and pdf managed to sniff that country.
Still if we believe your statement blindly (which is WRONG), that it was US pressure, we'll see it leaking out some time. At such times, i hope to see you clarifying your position.

Last edited:
Son of a gun!
I am flabbergasted by this superb analysis!!
How did this analyst deduce this weakness? Had he written this article before about a hypothetical attack, we would have been losers.
I mean PAF didn`t even share such technical details about the op??
India must hire the services of this genius, ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom