What's new

It’s over – there will be no Israeli attack on Iran

You are correct. People filled with hatred are devoid of logic. But you are also wrong because, and i`m sure i speak for most non Asians when i say this, i wasn't aware your country even existed.

Vast majority in Israel nor in America know that you exist, nor do they know you hate them so much.

You have wasted your hatred on people who don't even know you exist.

I have never seen a more 'racist' post then this.

If your people do not know about Bangladesh and its existence, then go study the world map!

Don,t you think Israel bombing the enrichment facilties will do the same?Spread radioactive material in the area?

actually no not even close to the scale of what bombing a large functioning reactor will will release.

let not put race or religion here
you have to think logic
no one can run
economy will suffer in both country
people will die a lot in Iran and Israel
no body know what Iran has or can give surprise but we all know what Israel have

every one follows there PM / President command whether they like or not
so PM of Israel says attack the military is will follow the command

no matter what other says Israel will suffer a lot as it is a small country and also some other countries which has USA bases

the problem is that Israel and Iran if they hit each other there will be a lot of explosive which will produce a lot of radiation

let not put race or religion here
you have to think logic
no one can run
economy will suffer in both country
people will die a lot in Iran and Israel
no body know what Iran has or can give surprise but we all know what Israel have

every one follows there PM / President command whether they like or not
so PM of Israel says attack the military is will follow the command

no matter what other says Israel will suffer a lot as it is a small country and also some other countries which has USA bases

Really? and what would that be

You are correct. People filled with hatred are devoid of logic. But you are also wrong because, and i`m sure i speak for most non Asians when i say this, i wasn't aware your country even existed.

Vast majority in Israel nor in America know that you exist, nor do they know you hate them so much.

You have wasted your hatred on people who don't even know you exist.
we don't hate Americans we just hate you Zionists,and im sure you all know we do exist if not no point to advertise our existence for those who wont exist after war.
this hate is not just because you killed shia in Lebanon our killing Palestinian its deeper than that,your existence means treason plot ... .
for those who don't know why they are the source of treason search for these
who killed 70000 Iranian people in ancient times
who killed prophet Mohammad r.a
Iran Famine 19century
list is long there are good start.

sry to disappoint you but its not over

Everything you wrote was pure islamophopic ignorance of the subject. Instead of contradicting every single claim with extensive quotes and wasting my time, I would suggest you to read Quran and then inquire what you dont understand in it. Otherwise dont speak about the subject you have no knowledge of.
No. As long as Muslims quote the Koran as their basis for victimizing me or reducing me to a mere object to be hated I will speak and ask questions and hold Muslims to account for their opinions and deeds.

Its clear you are paranoid, since NOTHING points that way.
Everything points that way.

Jews are living nicely and peacefully in Iran
That's not in dispute here, is it?

- "wipe Israel off the map" was fake mistranslation as usual.
You are waving a red herring as this issue isn't part of my proofs. As for translations, note that the English translation I've employed here is from the mullahs' own official news agency. So if you have a dispute it's with them, not I.

No. As long as Muslims quote the Koran as their basis for victimizing me or reducing me to a mere object to be hated I will speak and ask questions and hold Muslims to account for their opinions and deeds.

What are you talking about? You are spewing nonsense about Islam, therefore you got suggestion to read Quran - straight to the source.

Everything points that way.

I pointed out the facts it doesnt, you havent showed ANY facts to supports yours.

You are waving a red herring as this issue isn't part of my proofs. As for translations, note that the English translation I've employed here is from the mullahs' own official news agency. So if you have a dispute it's with them, not I.

Dont mix two subjects - I showed mistranslation Israel used as a cornerstone on their politics against Iran, and it was fake. Now, in article you posted I dont see ANYTHING about "killing all jews" or another nonsense you so adamant about.

As we have saying - facts to the studio! Your opinion is baseless and full of irrational hatred, and you cant provide any evidence for your paranoid view of the Iran.

What are you talking about? You are spewing nonsense about Islam, therefore you got suggestion to read Quran - straight to the source.
No, you're just CALLING my words nonsense, you haven't shown that they ARE nonsense. Similarly, you merely CLAIM to have presented facts as proof when what you presented does nothing to counter my arguments.

You're running on empty, "Harry".

No, you're just CALLING my words nonsense, you haven't shown that they ARE nonsense. Similarly, you merely CLAIM to have presented facts as proof when what you presented does nothing to counter my arguments.

You're running on empty, "Harry".

Lets do it very very simply:

* if you dont know about Islam - read Quran.

* Your paranoid claims how Iran wants to kill all Israeli Jews are all in your head. Unless you provide proof, you should really keep such nonsense to yourself, or polite company will be looking at you weirdly :azn:

Lets do it very very simply:
* if you dont know about Islam - read Quran.
Wrong! If a Muslim doesn't know about Islam he might go read the Koran. But for us outsiders we can evaluate Islam by looking, in context, at what people who claim to be Muslim actually do.

Your paranoid claims how Iran wants to kill all Israeli Jews are all in your head...
Sure they are. :coffee: Care for an after-dinner mint?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom