What's new

It is official, now the Type 094 boomers are patrolling with JL-2 SLBM

Its not just India,but USA too detected 22 unknown sonar contacts..it was a joint patrol and both country's ships were present.and its not just Indian media,but international media too detected this...

american media can say whatever they want since they have the best subs and anti-sub forces on the planet earth. please don't put india there along with them. you're making me spill my coke..

the news must be pointing towards Pakistani Type-209 and Augosta-90,which are really a capable submarines..capability of most Chinese subs are unknown.don't post the news of Song class subs surfacing near USA battle group now..

Its not just India,but USA too detected 22 unknown sonar contacts..it was a joint patrol and both country's ships were present.and its not just Indian media,but international media too detected this...

I'm always wondering how stupid a person can be to believe that Chinese submarine appears in near India.
There are only very limited nuclear submarine in China, so they will not send it to a no point area, while for conventional submarine, since China do not have any base between India and China, how can it be? Do you means Chinese conventional submarine are so superb that it can patrol like a nuclear submarine for so long time so that to be detected by India for more 20 times?

This is only a story about a ill-brained India reporter made a stupid rumor and then some ill-brained India believed it:cheesy:

This is only a story about a ill-brained India reporter made a stupid rumor and then some ill-brained India believed it:cheesy:

australian subs would make more sense for that made up story, since they operate in that area and their collin class subs are nothing but trouble.

LMAO, does the Pakistani Navy have any of these subs in service yet?

Listen, you guys haven't built a real boomer yet, so you have no business of making fun at ours.

making fun???I was replying against this.. "China is now seen as the primary adversary. The Chinese subs are not as effective as the Pakistani boats, both because of less advanced technology"..and Pakistan has Augosta 90B and they chose Type 212,but induction was scrapped.

and am I making fun on Chinese Boomer??I don't think so..

They have all the 20+ detections in here

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/243931-chinese-subs-indian-waters-sends-jitters-report.html

The indian media reported 22 detections, the US media reported 22 detections blah blah blah do not make a 44 detections - all credit to the US sonars. How many of those are of indian inputs other than their media reports

and how many trips have we been making in the area before the 22 detections?

Also:

According to the report, the People’s Liberation Army’s naval wing is deploying the state-of-the art nuclear submarines on a 10,000-mile deepwater run. The launch location is Sanya in the South China Sea.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...aters-sends-jitters-report.html#ixzz2Uh0B132u

Yup! Pakistan sub is better than Chinese one. Then why bother PN cancel U212 deal with Germany and look for Chinese sub with AIP?

Those racist media are too eager to smear Chinese reputation that they forget to use their brain in the first place to analysis the situation before publishing those jokes..... :lol:

More like German Sub..and they scrapped due to cash crunch.the report about Chinese sub isn't established yet.Pakistan is interested to buy a lot of things,but we're seeing they're buying less due to economic problem.In this case,Chinese subs(if ever come to pakistan navy) comes with soft loans that Pakistan can afford.but whatever is the reason,one sure is there cash crunch.and don't compare German/French tech with Chinese subs tech.German/French builds one of the most quiet and most capable diesel electric subs in the world,even Russian tech is inferior to those.

They have all the 20+ detections in here

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/243931-chinese-subs-indian-waters-sends-jitters-report.html

The indian media reported 22 detections, the US media reported 22 detections blah blah blah do not make a 44 detections - all credit to the US sonars. How many of those are of indian inputs other than their media reports

and how many trips have we been making in the area before the 22 detections?

Also:

who knows,the report clearly says they got six contacts when around A&N(by India),13 between SL and A&N and others south of SL.more like they were detected multiple times when they were heading towards Arabian sea and back..IN and USN warships jointly patrols those waters together.so,its both USA and Indian Navy who got those contacts.no surprise in that.and even Russian subs got detected,why are you getting so angry???

I'm always wondering how stupid a person can be to believe that Chinese submarine appears in near India.
There are only very limited nuclear submarine in China, so they will not send it to a no point area, while for conventional submarine, since China do not have any base between India and China, how can it be? Do you means Chinese conventional submarine are so superb that it can patrol like a nuclear submarine for so long time so that to be detected by India for more 20 times?

so,PLAN(china's navy) told all the activities of Nuclear subs to you,right???and even Diesel Electric Subs can cover the distance easily.it clearly states both India and USA detected those.and its not they were lurking there for long time.more likely they were heading towards Arabina sea,when they got those contacts.and Its not Indian Media,all international media report those..so,stop your whining.

american media can say whatever they want since they have the best subs and anti-sub forces on the planet earth. please don't put india there along with them. you're making me spill my coke..

you're digging your own grave.If India with crappy tech can detect so called "State of the art" subs so many times,then what good is Chinese sub?? :omghaha: and Kilo Class is crappy now,when China use the same??quit trolling and you'll live longer.adios.

who knows,the report clearly says they got six contacts when around A&N(by India),13 between SL and A&N and others south of SL.more like they were detected multiple times when they were heading towards Arabian sea and back..IN and USN warships jointly patrols those waters together.so,its both USA and Indian Navy who got those contacts.no surprise in that.and even Russian subs got detected,why are you getting so angry???

why should I be angry at something this trivial?
What are the us navy doing there in your waters? A routine exercise agreed by your government?
you reply does not answer my question - you dont know how many navigations we've made before the 22 detections
nothing new from cr@ppy indian navy's joint exercise. your sonar is a foreign product

why should I be angry at something this trivial?
What are the us navy doing there in your waters? A routine exercise agreed by your government?
you reply does not answer my question - you dont know how many navigations we've made before the 22 detections
nothing new from cr@ppy indian navy's joint exercise. your sonar is a foreign product

so,"Foreign Sonar" is crappy now??and you ask your govt what PLAN subs are doing there,its not our liability to find out,right???and its not our territorial water where they got detected,its International water.Japanese Navy claimed the same,as USN that they detected PLAN subs far in the water where they never ventured out.only a week ago,Japanese Navy said that they detected Chinese subs just off their territorial water.

read this................

The first submarine was spotted the night of May 2 cruising underwater west of Amami Oshima Island in Kagoshima prefecture, the MOD spokesman said. The second was detected at night on May 12 by a JMSDF P-3C aircraft south of Kume jima Island in Okinawa; it was confirmed to have left the area by Monday morning heading southeast.

Early Sunday morning, a submarine was spotted by a JMSDF P-3C aircraft navigating underwater south of Minamidaito jima Island in Okinawa. It was later confirmed to have left the area heading northeast.

Japan’s Self-Defense Forces have P-3C aircraft with a sonar detection system that can monitor submarine activities and destroyers equipped with submarine detection systems, the spokesman said.

they are also saying that PLAN subs violated their territorial water in 2004......

In 2004, a Chinese nuclear-powered submarine was spotted navigating underwater in Japanese territorial waters near the Sakishima islands in Okinawa. Japan used an acoustic mine to warn that it was violating international law, Shikata said.

Suspected Chinese subs raise concerns in Japan - News - Stripes

yes, in your delusional world :cheesy:

run out of logic now I suppose.. :closed:

now, you posting the 2nd best anti-subs force on the planet to back up your delusional indian story. what's next? :lol:

first, the US. now this..haha

I barely debate with trolls,as I'm more bound to get infraction than others,as I'm an Indian in PDF..I made my point.now,troll as hard as you can,this thread is all yours.. :cheesy: :closed:

Back
Top Bottom