What's new

Issues between military and civilians on Dawn leaks resolved: Rafique

Ap meri party mayy ho :) . itna to mayy bhi samjh chuka hu beyzaar ap bhi ho . koi chiz rokey huey ha . lekin dil say ap bhi jantey kiya hona panama ka orkulbushan ka :) .

Mayoosi kufr hai janab. Marna musalman hi hai or Pakistani.
Ziada mawaqay nahi reh gae hain.. sabr krlen behtar or afzal hai.

Mayoosi kufr hai janab. Marna musalman hi hai or Pakistani.
Ziada mawaqay nahi reh gae hain.. sabr krlen behtar or afzal hai.
the only thing required for the rise of the evil is for good men to do nothing
but for pak situation is even worse as there are no good men left at the top in any institute. all of them rose to the top by compromising their principles at every level now how can they stand for principle

A/C to settled report pervaiz rasheed , fatmi & rao tehseen . bol do clearly arrest ni ker saktey .
Agar ISI or MI ek mamooli si report ki source ni pata ker sakti to kis kaam ki ye ?
Sir jee, you are not even quoting the point that is important when replying. Army arresting PM associates that is protested by MILLIONS. Or do you deny this fact? I explained this with examples that you didn't even quoted in your reply. You have read them ya parhi b ni? :)

Last edited:
the only thing required for the rise of the evil is for good men to do nothing
but for pak situation is even worse as there are no good men left at the top in any institute. all of them rose to the top by compromising their principles at every level now how can they stand for principle

Idealism leads to corruption. That's all i have to say on this.

Compare actions to words of a common man on the street and you can do the maths

itni bisti.........oye hoay hoay.....khair abbotabad main be hoe thee, salala main be hoe thee, memogate main be hoe thee, kargil main be hoe thee. ......ab to adat c hay muj ko aisay jeenay main.:lol:
oh i forgot to mention 71

Idealism leads to corruption. That's all i have to say on this.

Compare actions to words of a common man on the street and you can do the maths
in our society even majority of the common men on the streets are also thieves within their own limitations and those who are not are looking to settle abroad.

itni bisti.........oye hoay hoay.....khair abbotabad main be hoe thee, salala main be hoe thee, memogate main be hoe thee, kargil main be hoe thee. ......ab to adat c hay muj ko aisay jeenay main.:lol:

Adat ha to theek ha per kisi ki majboori ka mazaq na urao

in our society even majority of the common men on the streets are also thieves within their own limitations and those who are not are looking to settle abroad.

So why blaming the top brass then

Adat ha to theek ha per kisi ki majboori ka mazaq na urao

So why blaming the top brass then
i am thinking about the time when kalbhushan will fly home. i dont know why these gernails take a decision when they cant stand firmly on it. why they tweeted last week about rejection of PM 's notification and now acting like a bheegi billi. why they sentenced kalbhusahn with death penalty when they knew that they dont have the guts to put him to gallows and have to ultimately release him. jan ka bisti kerwatay hain ya fauj ki. oper say next month cricket main be bisti honi hay champions trophy main.

it's time to put new punjab police uniform on faujis as well.

That is a very positive development. The tweet thingy was a very disappointing and strange event. It was a really bad day for those who sincerely wish the rule of law in our country. You can get that goal only when every state institution learns to strictly abide by the constitution. A nation that does not follow that is bound to get stumbled repeatedly from the path of nation-building, development, and prosperity. It is not that nations don't get policy differences among their constitutional institutions. It's only how you resolve those issues amicably. I am sure we already have a proper mechanism in place in Pakistan to sort out such issues rather than wrangling at the social media. We can only hope that military learns its lessons and defines a clear path/policy/role for itself strictly within constitutional limits under Gen. Bajwa. I think, we also need a better person at the helms of ISPR.
we don't have any mechanism for anything other than loot and plunder.

Back
Top Bottom