What's new

Issues between military and civilians on Dawn leaks resolved: Rafique

Sir jee, you are not even quoting the point that is important when replying. Army arresting PM associates that is protested by MILLIONS. Or do you deny this fact? I explained this with examples that you didn't even quoted in your reply. You have read them ya parhi b ni? :)
perhi hi nahi .justification chaiye hi nahi . buzdil ho to buzdili mano .

Not only that badnami but jo abb ho rahi ha for not taking a stand and doing mukmaka
Bilkul Ab zara ye military officers general public may ay to inko pata chaley k log kitni galiyaaan dey rahey in Nawaz k bachon k rakhwalon ko .

in future more severe event than dawnleaks is expected due to clean chit to culprits
And us may Army pesh pesh honi . dawn leaks waley investigator hi hain Panama ki JIT MEY .

And now the riddle is solved.
Your racist tendencies will never let you be positive.

No wonder democracy is unislamic for you lot.
Which democracy blood monarchy of mian shahb and zardari via rigged elections that too using public funds and by buying and corrupting pakistan's institutions. Aesi democracy ko salam.

Last edited:
Which democracy blood monarchy of mian shahb and zardari via rigged election that too using public funds and by buying and corrupting pakistan's institutions. Aesi democracy ko salam.

walaikum democracy apko bhi.

system bura nahi hota system ko bura use kia jata hai...

kia pat kal KY bhe India ja raha ho,aur Maryam ka Taweet ho kai yeh ghalti sai bordr cross kar kai aya tha,aur FC balochistan mai mojood zimadaar logo ko saza dai de gai hai....:cheesy:
Pm is the authority .suna nahi DG ISPR asif ghafoor ko :D .
Army ko aj democracy yaad agai .

I am amazed to read posts by many senior member against Army on Dawn Leaks issue on this forum i was a silent reader since last 5 years but today this is my first post as i am surprised no one is moderating hate posts. Specially for PTI fans what you want army to do? Hang NS ? come on be mature they did hang bhutto once it took 30 years to get rid of politics on his name. I am in support of let NS finish his tenure don't make him political shaheed at this point. All you emotional fools cursing n abusing army because so called media analyst created hype around this issue and made your expectations so high. Be mature and sensible

Lolz sahi kaha .AB is kachra mulk ko chorna ha kuch bhi ker key jahan sab bikey huey hain . :).
kiye karey bahi hum hazaron saal sai abad hain,yahan jarey hain hamarey,mera dada 100 saal ka aur yeh Islambad ke band shahi 70 sal ke hai,don't worry one day we will liberate our land from clutches of these bastards.

Back
Top Bottom