What's new

Issues between military and civilians on Dawn leaks resolved: Rafique

in just one day the capability of punjab police has increased 1000000 times. now they have more manpower, tanks, artillery, missiles and nukes.:omghaha:

in just one day the capability of punjab police has increased 1000000 times. now they have more manpower, tanks, artillery, missiles and nukes.:omghaha:

And now the riddle is solved.
Your racist tendencies will never let you be positive.

No wonder democracy is unislamic for you lot.

Nahe lagega marshal law.
not in favor of martial law but at least there should be someone to put a leash to these world's most corrupt and shameless politicians and defend the army where poor soldiers are giving their lives on daily basis for this country.

Saray bikkay howay hain... Army, ISI, SC, judges, wukala, bureaucrats... everybody has a price. Show anyone enough money and they will do as you please.

Bik gayi gormint wali aunty ne sahi farmaya tha:

"saray mill kar humay pagal bunarahay hain ******************"

Sad afsoos humarey mulk me log paisey ko itny ahmiat detey hain k logon k jeenay marney ki unkey agay koi haisyat nhi!
tu army Business krna band kr dai do the professional job only..

they defame forces in that leaks . and now they know u cnt do anything they will do it again on bigger scale. b ready

There should be no compromise on National Security therefore government should implement code of conduct / policy for private print and electronic media. There should be defined redlines for all. No one should be allowed to cross those redlines. Parliament should pass some resolution and laws on this matter

Last edited:
There should be no compromise on National Security therefore government should implement code of conduct / policy for private print and electronic media. There should be defined redlines for all. No one should be allowed to cross those redlines. Parliament should pass some resolution and laws on this matter
parliament:sarcastic::omghaha:
daesh should also pass some resolution regarding curbing terrorism

tu army Business krna band kr dai do the professional job only..

they defame forces in that leaks . and now they know u cnt do anything they will do it again on bigger scale. b ready
well you know propaganda always exists against army.... this is one too... and you know what makes propaganda successful???
People like us who misjudge the right and the wrongs...don't let yourself be used by them
Anyways ...welcome to the forum :)

ji waqai me i had things to do
is me konsi wah wah ki baat
haha :D no I didn't say that us k uper ki line pe kaha hai :)

well you know propaganda always exists against army.... this is one too... and you know what makes propaganda successful???
People like us who misjudge the right and the wrongs...don't let yourself be used by them
Anyways ...welcome to the forum :)

haha :D no I didn't say that us k uper ki line pe kaha hai :)

i know
was just teasing you.

not in favor of martial law but at least there should be someone to put a leash to these world's most corrupt and shameless politicians and defend the army where poor soldiers are giving their lives on daily basis for this country.
That one should be Judiciary :) kuddos!

1397955-cartoonsabirnazarthmay-1494350455-465-640x480.jpg

Back
Top Bottom