What's new

Issue of forced conversions in Pakistan

No I never said that you Indians want us to say that and I what It tell you is first check the problems in your country before asking us

Interesting. Standing in a public square every politician criticises and chides all his brethren and claims that he and he alone is 'honesty personified'. Papers and media everywhere are full of hateful preachings and doings of Pakistani/Saudi/ (whatever else) hardliners. You are prepared to preach morality to the entire world but are yourself drawn to the enjoyment of sensual pleasures.

It is very unfortunate that you do not notice the beam in your eye and instead point out the moles in the eye of others.

I hear Satan has a good gig going on down there; tikka and Kebabs for everyone...! And yeah...its always nice when a lady talks about giving us (or the Almighty) her middle finger...feels like shes one us dudes ! :cheers:

No, I'm pretty sure this "girl" is actually a guy.

lol.....a muslim boy who goes to bhagwaan mandir..but never been to mosque?.same as salman khan?
they may be muslim by birth.. but in practice are hindu.

I didnt know u are a ISI spy, spying muslims marrying hindu girls in india...
Let me say, many pak members(not all) are hypocrite here... First u don accept forcibly conversion of hindu girls in pk, then u guys come back to argue this will not happen in india..
When it happens in india, u guys say, he goes to a mandir and not to a mosque... :P
Such comedies, i can expect from u oly guys

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom