What's new

Issue of forced conversions in Pakistan

i saw her whole programme on samaa news(which i m unable to find at the moment) right after supreme court decision and she interviewed along with her husband and she testified in front of whole nation that she accepted islam on her own will and she dont wanna go with her parents......

i saw her whole programme on samaa news(which i m unable to find at the moment) right after supreme court decision and she interviewed along with her husband and she testified in front of whole nation that she accepted islam on her own will and she dont wanna go with her parents......

That is a different case and I already posted the video.

All the bhartis had ran from that thread like their mothers just got done making curry.

They are just following Jinnah's theory that Muslims can not live with Hindus or rather anyone.. So to be true to the theory they are converting everyone with whatever means possible..

and to avoid any inconvenience of world-wide media glare, they desperately try to cover-up their shameful deeds by forcing the victims/threatening to kill family of victims etc..

They are just following Jinnah's theory that Muslims can not live with Hindus or rather anyone.. So to be true to the theory they are converting everyone with whatever means possible.. Then they desperately try to cover-up their acts by force/threats to kill family of victims etc..

Jinnah's theory that Muslims cannot live other religions?

Did someone spike your curry?

They are just following Jinnah's theory that Muslims can not live with Hindus or rather anyone.. So to be true to the theory they are converting everyone with whatever means possible..

and to avoid any inconvenience of world-wide media glare, they desperately try to cover-up their acts by force/threats to kill family of victims etc..

shiv sena is the keyword for your googling.

Even Pakistani Supreme courts have failed to help the victims that's a sad state of affair .. Btw, what can be expected from a supreme court who convicted PM for 30 seconds or which failed to protect minorities wrongly accused of blasphemy.. A sad state that any sane person who tries to help is shot dead and the killer celebrated by the lawyers itself.. what a shame!

Even Pakistani Supreme courts have failed to help the victims that's a sad state of affair .. Btw, what can be expected from a supreme court who convicted PM for 30 seconds or which failed to protect minorities wrongly accused of blasphemy.. A sad state that any sane person who tries to help is shot dead and the killer celebrated by the lawyers itself.. what a shame!

yes .. pakistan supreme court should have ordered her to re convert to hinduism....divorce her husband and go back to control freak posessive impising parents ho kay well have imprisoned her and harmed her for daring to marry a muslim.

shame on pakistan supreme court for not doing that.

butt hurt hindus will keep jumping for another century.

If its true....then it is utterly deplorable ! However, living here in Lahore, I've had the good fortune of being taught by a couple of Christians and have studied and worked with a couple more (including 2 Hindus) - the worst they were pissed at was not being able to become the President or the PM of Pakistan (which, incidentally, I share in their frustration) ! In the past we've had a Christian family working, as domestic help, for us and the guy who built our house was a Christian......none of them looked, sounded or complained of being disgruntled at being born in Pakistan ! But all of them were very vocal critics of the same things that most Pakistanis are - namely the Government, the Bureaucracy and the abysmal Law and Order situation in our country ! Having said that...tis true that many Non-Muslims have been on the receiving end of the accursed 'Blasphemy Laws' but, as per my Paternal Uncle who is a lawyer whose had to deal with a couple of these cases, these grave miscarriages of justice whereby a completely fake case has been registered against someone (in the context of blasphemy) has considerably more Muslims languishing in jails then all the Non-Muslims combined; now I don't condone it either way...but I'd simply like to make this point that it isn't as if we're out to get them but rather that a failing system of Governance is very hard on all and every loophole or every policy which can be used for the detriment of a person...is used ! Sometimes those who present a softer, more abuse-prone target then others, suffer proportionately more...however even still the Muslims, by and large, in Pakistan are more worse of then our Non-Muslim brethren ! Inshallah, as soon as we get out of this ill-conceived War on Terror, get our economy back on track and let democracy prevail (i.e let the system work and the trash will, eventually, be filtered out) - Governance will improve and when that happens....all of these blemishes will even out !

Oh boy here we go again, Pakistanis shouldn't be using the curry "insult". You guys are part of the curry munching club:lol:

They eat schezwan noodles, pizzas and sushi in home.

@Hope such cases are isolated ones and not generalized one

yes .. pakistan supreme court should have ordered her to re convert to hinduism....divorce her husband and go back to control freak posessive impising parents ho kay well have imprisoned her and harmed her for daring to marry a muslim.

shame on pakistan supreme court for not doing that.

butt hurt hindus will keep jumping for another century.

So what are you planning to do with butt hurt Pakistani Hindus? Gonna kill them all or force them to convert..

The allegations of forceful conversion are made by Pakistanis themselves (Pakistani Hindus and few open-minded and educated Muslims). I think you people need to $hut their mouth up somehow for making so much noise for not letting conversion to happen in deep silence. I think an AK-47 will help a great deal with this..

In Bahawalpur, we have a decent sized Christian minority, and nothing that these Bhartis say is happening over there.

Just wet dreams for idle minds.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom