What's new

Issue of forced conversions in Pakistan

In Bahawalpur, we have a decent sized Christian minority, and nothing that these Bhartis say is happening over there.

Just wet dreams for idle minds.

indians are just creating propaganda against pakistanis to damage the image of pakistan world wide

Armstrong....
y u no abduct their daughter.....

according to press...all pakistani men are hunting non muslim girls.

Well I did have a deep crush on one of their daughters who was incidentally my class-fellow but being 'Phutttu' as I was in those days...I never could muster the courage to say anything ! :cry:

indians are just creating propaganda against pakistanis to damage the image of pakistan world wide

After what they did in Orissa, you think they wouldn't be begharat enough to point fingers at others.

Well I did have a deep crush on one of their daughters who was incidentally my class-fellow but being 'Phutttu' as I was in those days...I never could muster the courage to say anything ! :cry:

Should have kidnapped her, brought her to my haveli, so we could convert her, then married her.

True to the Pakistani way. :pakistan:

reminds me of my christian english teacher...and his two sons who were my class fellows for ten years.......

i am ashamed i didnt forcibly convert them ;)

shame on pakistani establishment.. because of this thousands of pakistanis seeking asylum in India.

Its not Indians creating propoganda to damage your image. The problem is there in your country:pakistan: and you just don't want to recognize it. I'd like you to take a look at this link.

Forced conversions hike Pakistan minorities’ fears | DAWN.COM

Dawn is a Pakistani newspaper yes? :victory: Or are you going to tell me that newspaper agency has been infiltrated with RAW agents hell-bent on tarnishing Pakistan's good name worldwide? :cheesy:

Let's have a conversion party when we're back in Pakistan Safriz.

shush....
dont say this on a punlic forum....
come join my klu klux klan forum ehere i plot to.convert hindu girls ;)

shame on pakistani establishment.. because of this thousands of pakistanis seeking asylum in India.

shame on narrow minded indian hindus who cant see one lill girl choosing her destiny..
must he a hell hole for hinfu girls in india.....shiv sena must be skinning them alive for having affair with non hindu boys.

shush....
dont say this on a punlic forum....
come join my klu klux klan forum ehere i plot to.convert hindu girls ;)

shame on narrow minded indian hindus who cant see one lill girl choosing her destiny..
must he a hell hole for hinfu girls in india.....shiv sena must be skinning them alive for having affair with non hindu boys.

Others are doing that conversion job quite fine in pakistan....
Did u saw a thread sterday when Bal thackery close relative girl married a muslim boy?
Live in ur deluded dreams

Others are doing that conversion job quite fine in pakistan....
Did u saw a thread sterday when Bal thackery close relative girl married a muslim boy?
Live in ur deluded dreams

lol.....a muslim boy who goes to bhagwaan mandir..but never been to mosque?.same as salman khan?
they may be muslim by birth.. but in practice are hindu.

if i were to abduct a girl for rape why would i bother converting her...
why would i bother about her religion anyway?
i will just have my way with her...

common sense is less common...and writers of these propoganda articles have got none..

or may be written by eunuch who dont know male psychi.

so what do you usually do after you abduct a girl and rape her?

so what do you usually do after you abduct a girl and rape her?

go away mate.....
go do your homework or teacher will beat you up tomorrow..
i wonder why they let lill school boys on here....
plus the hindu girls are vegitarians which means ..they produce lots of methane gas

is that what you were asking?

Not really. Besides; i dont know how you can exclude yourself from the curry group.......a great many "Indian restaurants" and "curry houses" are run by pakistanis.

We don't really spice with moderation?

Bwhahaha.

You South Indians are known for the crazy spices.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom